• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cards post game

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game was not tougher…but the result was closer.

Arizona defense is really good but I don’t think we were ever scared. Everything went their way in this game but we won.

That being said, second half offensive line was really bad. Second half defense was incredibly good. Salute Montez Sweat. Good bye Chase Young.
I'll pretty much co-sign all this. My only disagreement would be about the OL. It was bad period.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations to the Washington faithful on the first win of the new regime in the regular season. Enjoy Cold ones and celebrate guys. Snyder is gone and the Rebuilding is starting
Good luck :suds:
I'll tip the cap to that.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Chase Young comes back motivated this defense could be elite
I'll admit it could be too soon, but I'm over Chase Young. Maybe he proves me wrong, but if left up to me. I'd be seeking the best possible trade I could get for Young.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be happy for the win and enjoy it

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We also dropped 3 Ints today. Curl, Butler, and Forbes on the last play of the game.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, I think there was a lot to like from SH. The highlights won’t do his game justice. The two bad plays were really bad though.

He can move and has a great arm. If we protect him that will be the key.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howell made some mistakes, but overall he played as well as one could hope for given its his second nfl game. There is definitely something there to build on. the OL, however is putrid And could be our Achilles heel.

the defense Is going to be close to elite sparing injuries. Sweat and Payne are just studs.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of you guys probably didn't watch the former post game show on NBC Washington .... I am guessing TV Ted didn't renew that when he bought the station.

However if you follow Washington Commanders on Facebook they are doing a live show pre-game and post-game. Logan Paulsen is on both BMitch is on the post game show. They also covered a couple of pressers.

Sam took a lot of blame but also said we all have to better. I agree that Sam did some good things. The ball was tipped on the INT .... not Sam's fault. The fumble was a big mistake, Sam also took blame for some of the sacks. because he held the ball too long. He said he needs to get out of a bad play and not make it worse.

Gibson's fumble cost the team 3-7 points. The offense gave with two turnovers cost the team 10 points.

I think Forbes got thrown at three times today. First was a break up, second he got a move put on him and it was a completion, third was a bat down. No one over powered him and he made another good tackle behind the line of scrimmage.

The D gave up 210 yards and 6 points. I think we all knew or should have known this is the strength of the team. Sweat and Payne were awesome but the entire D played well.

The former Redskin players all had Washington winning but by less than 7 points.

Too many turnovers, too many sacks, too many penalties .. but it was a WIN. It was great see a game that looked like a home game.