• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cards @ Hawks -TNF- let the trash talk begin!!!

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you can't go through a player.

Remember all the whinning with the Butler INT during the SB?

Uh, from who? I said from day 1 it was a clean interception. The problem I had with that whole play was:

1) Everyone saying it was dumb to pass when Lynch was 1 for 4 within 2 yards of the goal line and New England STACKED the box.
2) The pass was fine but why in the FUCK were they throwing it to probably their 4th best WR and not doing a rollout giving Wilson the chance to go to the back corner, run it in, or throw it away...

I don't remember many people saying it was DPI on Butler... I certainly didn't and NEVER said New England should've been called for DPI there. I don't seem to remember many Seattle fans saying that either nor do I remember really ANYONE saying that Seattle got screwed with no DPI call there...

The fuck are you talking about NW?

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too all the haters you can
Showtime GIF by Homeland

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cant go through the reciever even if you are going for the ball

He didn't go through him or impede the route, they got there at the same time and Diggs had a far better jump/height and angle at it. Had Diggs not been there Fitz probably would've caught it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, from who? I said from day 1 it was a clean interception. The problem I had with that whole play was:

1) Everyone saying it was dumb to pass when Lynch was 1 for 4 within 2 yards of the goal line and New England STACKED the box.
2) The pass was fine but why in the FUCK were they throwing it to probably their 4th best WR and not doing a rollout giving Wilson the chance to go to the back corner, run it in, or throw it away...

I don't remember many people saying it was DPI on Butler... I certainly didn't and NEVER said New England should've been called for DPI there. I don't seem to remember many Seattle fans saying that either nor do I remember really ANYONE saying that Seattle got screwed with no DPI call there...

The fuck are you talking about NW?
Many many 12s wanted DPI, many. Probably a bunch of haters as well. Go bump the threads if you need proof.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep my bad, Hyde did recover that.

I was also watching a fantastic CFL game Tulane at #25 Tulsa Tulsa starting QB gets injured, the #2 comes in and he is injured and Tulane is up 14-0 in 4th Q. #3 QB with your namesake comes in and ties the game. Tulane scores a Td with a minute left and make a long story short, Brin nails a Hailmary as time expires to go into OT and they score on a pick 6 in 2nd OT

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't go through him or impede the route, they got there at the same time and Diggs had a far better jump/height and angle at it. Had Diggs not been there Fitz probably would've caught it.
I saw it different. I see Diggs bumping him from behind and coming over his back.

Not flagrant but could've been called.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refs took that game from the cards. Blatant PI,. you cant plow through a reciever

God took away your cognitive abilities.

I would say you should focus on that complaint(assuming you can comprehend my post).

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw it different. I see Diggs bumping him from behind and coming over his back.

Not flagrant but could've been called.

Mmmm... anything can be called these days especially when it comes to pass interference. Had the tables been flipped (and it was Seattle) and we got a flag I would've honestly said Seattle got away with it. And if you follow any of my posts or pay attention, you know I am VERY quick to call Seattle out when they get away with one.

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was closer to OPI than DPI, and it was neither. DB has a right to go up to get the ball in his own space. And Fitz hit him, not the other way around.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Short week. Arizona didn’t watch their own game tape.....

Just throw it up to Hopkins!!,
Honestly, as much as I can't stand Aikman, he was right all game about not targetting Hopkins enough. I don't get it. DHop was lined up on Tre Flowers most of the night and Flowers is Seattle's weakest link DB.