• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cards @ Hawks -TNF- let the trash talk begin!!!

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a lot of criticism about the last drive of Cardinals. Seems to me they were good passes, but well defended by the Seahawks.
I think it may be more about play selection. Mid length routes, specifically to Hopkins, may have been mkre effective there at the end.

Now, I haven't gone back and looked, so maybe they tried, but that's something I heard mentioned in a video breaking down the Seattle defense's play late in the game.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it may be more about play selection. Mid length routes, specifically to Hopkins, may have been mkre effective there at the end.

Now, I haven't gone back and looked, so maybe they tried, but that's something I heard mentioned in a video breaking down the Seattle defense's play late in the game.

Actually I'm a little surprised by their play call near the goal line and who they targeted.

Only Isabella and Fitzgerald

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks certainly played like a desperate team. Horrible game for the Cards. They just looked awful.

Nice win. Should position you guys nicely.

Yeah they played decent, but unless our defense improves dramatically down the stretch, it’s not gonna matter ... Our offense is a threat, especially once we get our better RB’s back, but our D has just been terrible all year... We have some good individual defensive players who make play’s, but just total inconsistency overall as a unit ....

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a lot of criticism about the last drive of Cardinals. Seems to me they were good passes, but well defended by the Seahawks.
Definitely the best defense they played all year, but the inconsistency will most likely still be an issue... I hope we can improve somewhat down the stretch defensively,but I’m not gonna hold me breath...