• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can't Overlook Seattle

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game scares me. They always play well at home, and they are playing pretty good ball in general the last few weeks. Lynch is on a roll. Need to jump on them early and score some TD's. I hope the guys are ready for the game with a short week coming off a huge win tonight.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not watched them but it seems most of their offense is Lynch and I think we can shut him down. If whoever they have at QB is having to beat us I like our chances.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like Tall said, they ARE playing good aggressive ball right now. This game scares me on a short week especially.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cant overlook them at all...

but we fans can celebrate the moment!!!!

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cant overlook them at all...

but we fans can celebrate the moment!!!!

Trust me...I'm right there with you. I think I gave my brothers cat a heart attack after Gore punched in that TD. I've lost my voice, but that's usual after big games. I have a bunch of friends who made the trip up there today and I'm pretty jealous.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This game scares me. They always play well at home, and they are playing pretty good ball in general the last few weeks. Lynch is on a roll. Need to jump on them early and score some TD's. I hope the guys are ready for the game with a short week coming off a huge win tonight.

Well said Tall!...+1

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
NO MORE MISSED TACKLES, Lynch is a hard guy yo get down already, we cant let him get to the second level of our defense. We need Willis this game.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While Grant has been more than a serviceable fill in for Willis, Bowman and Willis in the middle are the real beast in the NFC. Lynch may be on a tear at the moment, but I think our D will prove to be too much for Seattle.

That being said I think that it will be more of a dog fight than most think.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While Grant has been more than a serviceable fill in for Willis, Bowman and Willis in the middle are the real beast in the NFC. Lynch may be on a tear at the moment, but I think our D will prove to be too much for Seattle.

That being said I think that it will be more of a dog fight than most think.

I agree that Grant has been playing well, but the defense looks a lot different with Willis in there. Especially his coverage. I would still sit Willis though, unless he is 100%, not close to 100%.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else think we should be signing Jason Hill if Ginn is out? I honestly would feel better about him as the 3rd or 4th receiver over Edwards and Swain.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

+ 1. We'll see what the 49ers are made of on Saturday.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that Grant has been playing well, but the defense looks a lot different with Willis in there. Especially his coverage. I would still sit Willis though, unless he is 100%, not close to 100%.

Without a doubt I would sit him if he's not healthy. The D still looks mean as hell, but there's not that force in the middle that can completely dominate.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After an emotional Monday night win over a 10-3 Pittsburgh team and going to Seattle ( one of the tougher places to win in the NFL) on a short week and playing a team that has won 5 of their last 6 and is fighting for a playoff berth Id be surprised if SF won this game really. Hope they do but I think Seattle wins this one.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We are a team far from being on auto-pilot, but after last nights performance I will never again worry about how well our coaching staff prepares our team mentally, physically and strategically, for any game.

Seattle at home will require our best, but I am now 100% confident we will deliver that level of play to the Pacific North.

My hope is that we beat Seattle on Saturday and Atlanta can somehow scratch out a win in the dome on Monday so we can let Kaepernick & the seconds take over a lead half way through St. Louis.

Edit: Unless our D is working on 16 games w/o allowing a rushing TD.

polfnikufesin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
After an emotional Monday night win over a 10-3 Pittsburgh team and going to Seattle ( one of the tougher places to win in the NFL) on a short week and playing a team that has won 5 of their last 6 and is fighting for a playoff berth Id be surprised if SF won this game really. Hope they do but I think Seattle wins this one.

9ers will win in a close one.

Go Hawkeyes!!!!!!!!

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tavaris Jackson has been playing solid lately but really there good play of late is becuase of lynch. Taking away the run is what we do best. The only factor i see hurting us is the short week and playing in that loud stadium. That crowd is gonna be pumped up and will wanna beat us bad. I foresee a lot of false start/delay of games saturday.

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It is a tough place to win ans Seattle is hot and playing for a playoff spot. If they fight hard and lose I will be OK with it, if they have a letdown game after the big win yesterday I will be disappointed. From what I have seen of the character of the team I think they will show up to play.

When is Willis supposed to be back?

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are a team far from being on auto-pilot, but after last nights performance I will never again worry about how well our coaching staff prepares our team mentally, physically and strategically, for any game.

I especially thought Harbaugh blowing that transformer to throw the Steelers off their game was a nice touch.