• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cam Newton: I'm an African-American quarterback that may scare a lot of people because they haven't

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Cam even ever been to Africa? Shut the fuck up dude. Be thankful you get to play football here instead of wielding a machete for a short glory-less life.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has Cam even ever been to Africa? Shut the fuck up dude. Be thankful you get to play football here instead of wielding a machete for a short glory-less life.

Cam thinks Africa is a country.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Favre running around after throwing a TD in the SB is a guy enjoying the biggest moment of his football life.

Rodgers doing his discount double check is a quick-celebration that really isn't much because he isn't centering himself at midfield, looking for cameratime.

Every other QB spiking a ball or whatever is just....whatever. Again....an in-the-moment 'celebration.'

$cam Newton's 'look at me' celebrations come on first downs. He dives into the endzone when he needs not to, simply to play up his 'Super Cam' persona. Again...all about him. He plans these things....probably at practice. A hip-hop, self-centered shit-polyp who proclaimed he wanted to be an 'entertainer' and an 'icon.' Names his kid 'Chosen' or whatever the fuck it was because it woulda been too much pressure to name him after himself....to 'I'm black and big and hip hop and nobody did nothing like me before so they hate' stupidity is just that. Add it all up, and you have simpleton who is considered 'cool' by today's society.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Favre running around after throwing a TD in the SB is a guy enjoying the biggest moment of his football life.

Rodgers doing his discount double check is a quick-celebration that really isn't much because he isn't centering himself at midfield, looking for cameratime.

Every other QB spiking a ball or whatever is just....whatever. Again....an in-the-moment 'celebration.'

$cam Newton's 'look at me' celebrations come on first downs. He dives into the endzone when he needs not to, simply to play up his 'Super Cam' persona. Again...all about him. He plans these things....probably at practice. A hip-hop, self-centered shit-polyp who proclaimed he wanted to be an 'entertainer' and an 'icon.' Names his kid 'Chosen' or whatever the fuck it was because it woulda been too much pressure to name him after himself....to 'I'm black and big and hip hop and nobody did nothing like me before so they hate' stupidity is just that. Add it all up, and you have simpleton who is considered 'cool' by today's society.
Sure hope you didn't kick yer dog when you got home

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Newton has a ton of talent, but he always turns me off with his "dig me" attitude
Not sure it's a "dig me" attitude, he's talking about Superman, the guy who flies through the sky to save mere mortals ... ehh, scratch that.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a man, it's a plane, it's Super Man!
Duh.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Guess you probably don't give to the NAACP fund.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proper grammar calls for a comma instead of 3 periods and only one exclamation point.

Example #364 of what Newton was talking about.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be in the minority, but I have a much bigger problem with Brady and his smugness (off the field) and crybaby tendencies (on the field). Hell...Brady is even smug when he's lying. Newton's antics don't annoy me near as much.

Not everyone can be Peyton Manning and clearly neither of these QBs are (for different reasons of course). I'm truly hoping Peyton can get his 2nd ring and go out on top. He deserves it.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Take......
I despised the act when Doug Baldwin "pooped" on the football. Idiot Move.
I hate JM and his money move.
I loved how Barry Sanders was professional and acted like a pro when he scored.
I hate it when ANY player looks at the ref and then throws the ball to the ground.
Lynch grabbing his crotch on the Beast Mode TD run........whatever.
Newton acting like a clown when he makes a first down, same response, whatever. but Why?
I respect guys like Bo Jackson, Jerry Rice and Emmitt Smith. Largent too. Guys like Singletary, Lott, Easley, Kueckley, Roger Craig, Marcus Allen, etc, MEN of the game.
Guys like TO, Newton, Johnny Football, Chad Johnson, they are men of Themselves.
Hey, Cam Newton is a great, great player, deserves the MVP, does great community service, which I admire MOST about Cam Newton, but don't expect me to like his continually self promoting attitude when he gets a first down.

I guess I respect the GAME more than I respect or understand Culture. The Manziel culture or the Newton culture, both act like idiots, along with Sherman, Baldwin (on limited instances) and guys like Chad Johnson and TO.
I don't like it, don't expect me to like it, but I also don't care. It's football.

Also, BB is the BEST coach in the NFL, I don't like him, I respect him, he gets results.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Take......
I despised the act when Doug Baldwin "pooped" on the football. Idiot Move.
I hate JM and his money move.
I loved how Barry Sanders was professional and acted like a pro when he scored.
I hate it when ANY player looks at the ref and then throws the ball to the ground.
Lynch grabbing his crotch on the Beast Mode TD run........whatever.
Newton acting like a clown when he makes a first down, same response, whatever. but Why?
I respect guys like Bo Jackson, Jerry Rice and Emmitt Smith. Largent too. Guys like Singletary, Lott, Easley, Kueckley, Roger Craig, Marcus Allen, etc, MEN of the game.
Guys like TO, Newton, Johnny Football, Chad Johnson, they are men of Themselves.
Hey, Cam Newton is a great, great player, deserves the MVP, does great community service, which I admire MOST about Cam Newton, but don't expect me to like his continually self promoting attitude when he gets a first down.

I guess I respect the GAME more than I respect or understand Culture. The Manziel culture or the Newton culture, both act like idiots, along with Sherman, Baldwin (on limited instances) and guys like Chad Johnson and TO.
I don't like it, don't expect me to like it, but I also don't care. It's football.

Also, BB is the BEST coach in the NFL, I don't like him, I respect him, he gets results.
bam_zpstfh8fofx.jpg

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CC, Keyshawn Johnson, and Jackson summed it up perfectly on Countdown today.