• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cam Newton: I'm an African-American quarterback that may scare a lot of people because they haven't

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he's pretty trollish. Hard to believe after all the crying he does about anti-Semitism that he would just flat out dismiss a black man's claims that he has experienced discrimination in his lifetime.

Yeah I stopped listening/watching that show in the AM. Can't deal with him

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I stopped listening/watching that show in the AM. Can't deal with him

I kinda lost some respect for Boomer during that interview as well. When i listen to them, it's mainly for Boomer and I just tolerate Craig. I know most of his schtick is to be the shock-jock, and he clearly does his job well.

Joe and Evan are a much better program. I wish they would get either the morning time slot or Mike Francessa's slot when he finally leaves for XM.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the homers having to use Rodgers to try and salvage any credibility for Cam. :L

Honestly most people aren't bothered by the superman thing after TD's. I mean it's kind of gay, and so is Rodgers belt thing, but it's a TD.

Entirely different thing to walk over to the sidelines and taunt fans while on the road, do that stupid dab thing after every damn play, and all the theatrics after a simple first down. Those are the douchey parts.

And yes, I said the same things about McMahon and big ben back in the day. Johnny football is a fucking tool as well. Anyone saying this is entirely a black issue is looking for reasons to make it so. And yes, I hated on Sherman when he's being a dipshit so spare me the BS that we would look at it differently if he was our QB. I'd be embarrassed as fuck with him on our team.

Sure, I'm old school and I won't apologize for it. The expression "act like you've been there before" applies.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bks is so butt hurt he's going around the hoop bullshitting every post I make. :lol:

Grow up little man. People are allowed to disagree with your views. You don't HAVE to be a raging pussy about it. I mean it is funny it gets to you that much though. :pound:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bks is so butt hurt he's going around the hoop bullshitting every post I make. :lol:

Grow up little man. People are allowed to disagree with your views. You don't HAVE to be a raging pussy about it. I mean it is funny it gets to you that much though. :pound:

And you're doing the same.......

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you're doing the same.......
No, I simply started reading this thread today and disagreed with your posts. I then actually responded with why. You are on threads you NEVER post on doing it just because you're a raging pussy.

:lol:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I simply started reading this thread today and disagreed with your posts. I then actually responded with why. You are on threads you NEVER post on doing it just because you're a raging pussy.

:lol:

So you post on the NBA boards? That is news to me

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get the feeling that folks are anti Cam because he's black but then, I live in New England. Cam may well have a different feel living and working in Carolina. He could not do the fem shit and he'd prolly still get some hate.

I got nothing against the guy but ya gotta poke some fun. Hell, I live in NE and poke fun at the Pats.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get the feeling that folks are anti Cam because he's black but then, I live in New England. Cam may well have a different feel living and working in Carolina. He could not do the fem shit and he'd prolly still get some hate.

I got nothing against the guy but ya gotta poke some fun. Hell, I live in NE and poke fun at the Pats.
There are too many out there that HAVE to make disliking him entirely about race. To those individuals every time a black person is disliked it's ONLY because they are black. It has nothing to do with how they act. It's an agenda. Bunch of dumb asses.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe he's doing it cause you act like a dick socket most of the time.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, two of the boards biggest douches working together. How quaint.
If you want to stand up for someone being a total pussy by all means it just shows your true colors.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are going to try and troll someone you should either find something that's true, made up but funny, or something that really gets under their skin. Your made up shit isn't working. It just makes you look entirely fucking stupid.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the athlete who's been having his dick sucked from by just about everyone is claiming that the public is afraid of him? He's a spoiled athlete. The guy was a 5 star recruit out of HS, kicked out of Florida after stealing laptops, ended up at Auburn after his own dad was apparently trying to pimp him out for 6 figures, and ended up being the #1 pick in the draft.

Here's a newsflash: people don't despise you because you're "different". Just about everybody in the NFL had people kissing their asses since day 1 and you are not representative of any part of the general population besides them. People despise you because you're a jackass that doesn't realize this fact.

KnightAndDay

Separate or shoot to kill
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,129.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the athlete who's been having his dick sucked from by just about everyone is claiming that the public is afraid of him? He's a spoiled athlete. The guy was a 5 star recruit out of HS, kicked out of Florida after stealing laptops, ended up at Auburn after his own dad was apparently trying to pimp him out for 6 figures, and ended up being the #1 pick in the draft.

Here's a newsflash: people don't despise you because you're "different". Just about everybody in the NFL had people kissing their asses since day 1 and you are not representative of any part of the general population besides them. People despise you because you're a jackass that doesn't realize this fact.

I don't understand how some people fail to grasp this concept.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ the butthurt dipshit. A super douche calling other people a douche is classic butthurt. Back to the drawing board.

pink-slip-600.jpg

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So what makes him a "jackass" other than you don't like what he does?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what makes him a "jackass" other than you don't like what he does?
Why does it bother your fans so much that most people don't like Cam? He says he doesn't care, but he then accepts that his actions may turn people off and it will impact how they view him.

Manziel is actually a bigger jackass, but since he's also a loser he doesn't get nearly the feedback Newton does. Everyone coming out hating on Cam simply means they have arrived. Few spend any real time bashing losers. Accept it. Embrace it. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda lost some respect for Boomer during that interview as well. When i listen to them, it's mainly for Boomer and I just tolerate Craig. I know most of his schtick is to be the shock-jock, and he clearly does his job well.

Joe and Evan are a much better program. I wish they would get either the morning time slot or Mike Francessa's slot when he finally leaves for XM.

I prefer Joe and Evan as well. Craig can't seem to go 3 minutes without stuffing his face. Nothing more annoying to listen to some idiot eat and talk on the radio. It's a 4 hour show with tons of commercials and he still eats on the air all the time.