• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

C-19 Vaccinations

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there has to be science that can be shown to say the numbers we are putting out are wrong and yet nothing

Hell…I would love the numbers of some of this to be wrong. I would love to know that surface contact is 98-99% of COVID transmission…if it is true. There is no evidence to suggest that and the evidence states there is a low chance of getting COVID from surface contact.

I wonder if he has misread it. Maybe he meant 1-2% is from surface contact.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the current figures in the US for infections (cases ) is 35 mil , 613k have died (not my rounded up figure ) that number is 0.01751% , unbelievably minuscule that is 99.9824 % that you wont kill someone by passing the virus

yet the fear mongers and alarmist persecute people who make a choice that isnt theirs

for the world in general its 4.2 mil deaths vs 198mil cases . that is a rate of 0.02121 % the is a 99.9787% chance that anybody in the world who gets covid and passes it along that they wont KILL anyone

these numbers can be googled , and your i phone can make the calculations

so we are going to persecute people for shit that has almost no chance of happening ?

now the flip side is also true to be fair . you have almost no chance of getting an immediate side affect and to be honest you might not get a long term affect either

so my question is why are these rules in place if you are using the science because the data doesnt back it up ?

so if its about player safety and their families blah blah blah then simply go back to last years protocols

or is it about control and compliance ?
Might wanna redo your math here. Just 1 percent of 35 million would be 350k. So 613k would be well over 1 percent. You gave yourself a couple of extra zeros.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No PM needed, skinsdad.

No PM is needed to try to prove the fact that vaccines help prevent people from dying in general, and covid in specific.

No PM is needed to explain to you how cherrypicking facts to support half-baked narratives isnt a valid form of argument construction.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Last edited:

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is absolutely untrue. Its basic common sense. The water dropplets from your breathe, leave your mouth and get caught in the mask, thus preventing them from spreading. The water dropplets from an unmasked mouth leave the mouth and travel onto other surfaces where they can contaminte others through touch.

Common sense. Therefore, fake news.

Last edited:

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No PM needed, skinsdad.

No PM is needed to try to prove the fact that vaccines help prevent people from dying in general, and covid in specific.

No PM is needed to explain to you how cherrypicking facts to support half-baked narratives isnt a valid form of argument construction.

Thanks, but no thanks.

At least he is using facts. You claimed 98-99% of transmissions come from surface contact. That is just total bullshit. The number is likely 1-2% based on the fact that it is rarely transmitted in this fashion.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least he is using facts. You claimed 98-99% of transmissions come from surface contact. That is just total bullshit. The number is likely 1-2% based on the fact that it is rarely transmitted in this fashion.
not sure where Chillerdab is getting his information from but he is wrong

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might wanna redo your math here. Just 1 percent of 35 million would be 350k. So 613k would be well over 1 percent. You gave yourself a couple of extra zeros.
Tell it to the apple I phone 12 calculator

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No PM needed, skinsdad.

Thanks, but no thanks.
If you can supply different numbers I am ready to see them
I gave the numbers for both the world and US. Totally , I gave the cases and deaths for the world and US as well . Told you where I got the numbers and how the math was done . Not sure what facts you can cherry pick .
Never said they didn’t help , also said the risk of taking the vaccine was minuscule
I have stated that no one should be coerced into it

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I will bite that’s 2% , call out the national guard , still overwhelmingly small

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
99.9% of people who get Covid fully recover. According to CDC, 99.1% of Covid deaths had at least 1 preexisitng condition (usually multiple.)

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone needs to explain to me why someone who is vaccinated fears anybody who isn't. Isn't that the idea of the vaccine? To protect you from the virus. Fauci and many others have gone on record as to say those that are vaccinated have a 99% of not catching it, and if they did they would be asymptomatic or experience minute symptoms, if any. So I ask again. Why does someone who is fully vaccinated fear anyone who isn't? And if they don't then why push this vaccine. Anyone.

It isn’t about that at all.

The league wants all their players vaccinated for obvious reasons.

First off, they get to say they are looking out for player safety, but we all know that is lip service. The real reason is that players can get COVID, infect teammates and miss extended periods of time. The more players who get vaxxed, the less the league has to worry about integrity of each weekly matchup.

It isn’t that vaccinated players should fear unvaccinated players. It is that it is in the best interest of the team and the league for ALL players to get vaxxed. So the league is trying to use what they have to incentive players to make that choice.

And it is still a choice. One with consequences.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I made no such claim.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can supply different numbers I am ready to see them
I gave the numbers for both the world and US. Totally , I gave the cases and deaths for the world and US as well . Told you where I got the numbers and how the math was done . Not sure what facts you can cherry pick .
Never said they didn’t help , also said the risk of taking the vaccine was minuscule
I have stated that no one should be coerced into it

Nobody should be coerced to do anything with their bodies. Nobody is demanding Cole Beasley play football. He is an employee of a business that has every right to place restrictions on their employees as they see fit.

Also, “death by covid “ isnt the only malady caused by covid. It’s just the final malady.

You are using “death by covid” as the single stat in your argument.It’s an incredibly flimsy argument.

Complex problems are not solved by simplistic solutions supported by one data point.

Last edited:

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Furthermore, the WFT coach wants his players to get vaccinated.

Why do you think that is, skinsdad? Because he wants to coerce them into doing something?
Is he interested in, using your racist term, “star of daviding” them?