• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

C-19 Vaccinations

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh please they singled out and made people whose health should be private know to the public . And add chase young Payne ionman to the list

Not the same in the sightest, skinsdad. Not even close. How incredibly pig headed of you to even suggest it.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the same in the sightest, skinsdad. Not even close. How incredibly pig headed of you to even suggest it.
In magnitude you are right , in execution , not so much

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprising. Follows what we've been seeing in Gibraltar, Malta, the UK, etc.

Vaccines are just not so hot at preventing infection. Treating unvaccinated players differently because they might infect others will be increasingly hard to defend.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprising. Follows what we've been seeing in Gibraltar, Malta, the UK, etc.

Vaccines are just not so hot at preventing infection. Treating unvaccinated players differently because they might infect others will be increasingly hard to defend.
Again you have the right to do what you think is right for you and your family . I don’t think anyone should be able to mandate anything or require me to prove anything with my health.

that being said I do believe the “vaccine “ is the best thing we have to treat this virus . If you are vaccinated you will either A) not get it or B) it won’t be as severe , and in either case why do you care if I do or don’t ?

No one had no problem with me and the flu no one mandated that shit . People die from that as well

80% of deaths from Covid happen to people 65 or older or they have long term medical conditions . 90% of the are vaccinated according to the CDC . (80% with both shots ) we have done what is reasonable .

people have the right to decide what is an acceptable risk to them and aren’t required to tip toe around people who are triggered ,

vaccinated players don’t seem to have an issue with unvaccinated players so why are we the general fan triggered ?

now I guess the NFL could / could’ve mandated it legally (?) but could they product wise ? Can they say screw you to some Star players ? Could they replace half the redskins team ? Not likely
But anyway it’s food for thought
Good debate with you

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I drafted you in the first round I probably care.
not sure what that has to do with it . if you are vaccinated you wont get it or it wont be as severe . .

now the group we are talking about makes dying from it unlikely even if you get it as an athlete . you are in great shape , your immune system is the best it has been or will ever be . you cant play football if you have conditions that make covid worse .

repeat covid 19 infections are very rare so if you cant get it how to you transmit it ?

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Rivera has reached his breaking point.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hate to break it to him but vaccinated people can catch it from vaccinated people the cdc's information is all over the place and they don't even know themselves what the truth is

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Delta variant has him shook. Delta is what is causing all the breakthrough cases. That's what got me. I'd hate to be in his situation right now.

Best roster the team has had since probably 2015, and his health is in question, no to mention having to go into the season with the low Vax rate that could affect wins and losses.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Rivera has reached his breaking point.

Is it really for the folks around them? The folks around the vaccinated can catch COVID as well…especially the delta variant.

As a matter of fact, it has been suggested that the vaccinated could be worse at spreading it because they may not know they have it with muted effects.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard that as well. I think Rivera is trying to keep himself and his players on the field and out of the hospital, because most likely that's where you will end up if you catch this variant while unvaccinated.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard that as well. I think Rivera is trying to keep himself and his players on the field and out of the hospital, because most likely that's where you will end up if you catch this variant while unvaccinated.

I don’t think so. The numbers don’t come close to suggesting that.

On July 24, there were around 5,000 people total in hospitals with COVID. On July 25 alone, there were nearly 13,000 new cases.

Odds are, if you catch the variant, you will probably be no worse off than if you caught the original. The difference is, delta is more contagious So you have. A better chance of getting it. I haven’t seen anything really saying this delta is more risky.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think you will have better reaction if you stop pressuring and coercing people to take the thing or bribe them and simply talk about the facts

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think so. The numbers don’t come close to suggesting that.

On July 24, there were around 5,000 people total in hospitals with COVID. On July 25 alone, there were nearly 13,000 new cases.

Odds are, if you catch the variant, you will probably be no worse off than if you caught the original. The difference is, delta is more contagious So you have. A better chance of getting it. I haven’t seen anything really saying this delta is more risky.
actually that's false

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

reminder: Only unvaccinated players can be labeled high-risk close contacts and sidelined without a positive test

that quote right there makes this BS . you can test and if you are negative you shouldnt have to wait for a damn thing

its un needed to do anything to anyone if they are negative .

this is the coercion i am talking about and the lack of science being followed

you cant pass what you dont have

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

reminder: Only unvaccinated players can be labeled high-risk close contacts and sidelined without a positive test

that quote right there makes this BS . you can test and if you are negative you shouldnt have to wait for a damn thing

its un needed to do anything to anyone if they are negative .

this is the coercion i am talking about and the lack of science being followed

you cant pass what you dont have

Actually , I don’t mind that part of it. When I got COVID, I tested negative at 3 in the afternoon and started having symptoms 5 hours later.

The bullshit is treating them differently. Delta is the boss now and it is kicking the shit out of vaccinated people.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many FDA approved drugs do you suppose have been taken off the market after approval ? But alas players and people aren’t allowed to ask that and make choices based on that