• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

C-19 Vaccinations

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point in the beginning was about being a team and a teammate.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seems like our team isn’t the only one dealing with this

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy... cardinals have more players out than us but 90% vaccination rate among the highest in the NFL

But I’m sure that doesn’t fit the narrative

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is it that you two geniuses dont get?

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the door opens both ways , if it can get in , it can get out
This is absolutely untrue. Its basic common sense. The water dropplets from your breathe, leave your mouth and get caught in the mask, thus preventing them from spreading. The water dropplets from an unmasked mouth leave the mouth and travel onto other surfaces where they can contaminte others through touch.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is absolutely untrue. Its basic common sense. The water dropplets from your breathe, leave your mouth and get caught in the mask, thus preventing them from spreading. The water dropplets from an unmasked mouth leave the mouth and travel onto other surfaces where they can contaminte others through touch.
common sense , if it goes out it can go in and the 0.9 to 1.9% effective rate affirms it . . the mask is designed for .003 microns while the virus is 0.001 microns . its even worse with the cloth masks , and the bandannas .

add to it the minute you touch your mask , face , rub your eyes you have in fact contaminated the mask or the virus has entered through the eyes , ears or skin pores .

those medical masks are designed for sterile areas not the great unknown

i work in an industry that uses these masks and others . i know the protection factors

people have been masked , social distanced , sanitizing for over a year and you are still getting infections and deaths long before the delta variant other wise known as the extinction strain was around and mind you you have a 99.997 % chance of never getting the virus OR getting it and surviving

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
common sense , if it goes out it can go in and the 0.9 to 1.9% effective rate affirms it . . the mask is designed for .003 microns while the virus is 0.001 microns . its even worse with the cloth masks , and the bandannas .

add to it the minute you touch your mask , face , rub your eyes you have in fact contaminated the mask or the virus has entered through the eyes , ears or skin pores .

those medical masks are designed for sterile areas not the great unknown

i work in an industry that uses these masks and others . i know the protection factors

people have been masked , social distanced , sanitizing for over a year and you are still getting infections and deaths long before the delta variant other wise known as the extinction strain was around and mind you you have a 99.997 % chance of never getting the virus OR getting it and surviving
Completely wrong. The .9-1.9% efficacy rate is intentionally skewered and intentionally misleading and used by those that want to mislead. Thar stat determines the effectiveness of a mask wearer from getting the virus from a non mask wearer. 98-99% of infectious spreading occurs from contact with other surfaces that have been contaminated. Wearing a mask catches the droplets from your mouth and prevents spreading to other surfaces. If a mask was used to protect yourself, there wouldnt be a mask mandate you dumb fuck.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is it that you two geniuses dont get?
chiller you can have every right to be scared and fearful . but that doesnt mean i have to tip toe around you

i have put up numbers from the CDC , the WHO and simple mathematics. no one has showed me the error of the math

700,000 divide by 320 million is 0.002187 when you subtract that from 100 you get . its 99.9978 % you will either get it and survive or you wont get it . it doesnt get anymore basic then that

i dont see a 5, 10 15 % death rate let alone the 33% death rate of the plague . i doubt we ever get to one percent

the population most likely to get it and die are the elderly 80% of all deaths are from them , and our elderly vaccinated at a 90% clip ( 80%) both shots

i dont care much about breakthrough cases other then this , you can get the delta variant and pass it along vaccinated or not

now from the get go we were told " no need to mask it doesnt help " to mask or you will die , its only for 2 weeks to flatten the curve to we need 0 tolerance , from if you get vaccinated you wont have to wear the mask to now we are going to have to go back to the mask

now either they are lying or they simply dont know but that in of in itself sows doubt

add to it numerous FDA approved drugs , medicines and vaccines have been pulled throughout my life time and its perfectly legit to wonder if 10 to 15 yrs from now a horrible side affect wont happen

these guys are supposed to be experts , they have seen virus' and what they do pretty much their entire medical lives and yet time after time they cant seem to get a handle on it

i can go political in a PM that will build up more as to why their is doubt if you would like

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely wrong. The .9-1.9% efficacy rate is intentionally skewered and intentionally misleading and used by those that want to mislead. Thar stat determines the effectiveness of a mask wearer from getting the virus from a non mask wearer. 98-99% of infectious spreading occurs from contact with other surfaces that have been contaminated. Wearing a mask catches the droplets from your mouth and prevents spreading to other surfaces. If a mask was used to protect yourself, there wouldnt be a mask mandate you dumb fuck.
i dont believe it is skewed at all .

i have gotten covid twice , maybe a few thousand people in the world have had that happen and i did all the stuff the experts said you should mask , social distance , sanitize and quarantine . MI had one of the toughest lockdown policies in america so i totally buy the mask protection factors

i have risk factors for covid and i beat it . my 91 yr old mother beat it , when i got it no one in my family got it because of sanitation practices

now we do have a policy on this board about personal attacks which you should have looked at . i have not called you any names so in the future maybe you can refrain from that if you still want to post here

i am very close to simply locking out this thread .

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont believe it is skewed at all .

i have gotten covid twice , maybe a few thousand people in the world have had that happen and i did all the stuff the experts said you should mask , social distance , sanitize and quarantine . MI had one of the toughest lockdown policies in america so i totally buy the mask protection factors

i have risk factors for covid and i beat it . my 91 yr old mother beat it , when i got it no one in my family got it because of sanitation practices

now we do have a policy on this board about personal attacks which you should have looked at . i have not called you any names so in the future maybe you can refrain from that if you still want to post here

i am very close to simply locking out this thread .
Yeah, that was completely my fault. I seriously thought this was in the politics section. I apologize, ill try to be more aware of the forum im in from now on.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that was completely my fault. I seriously thought this was in the politics section. I apologize, ill try to be more aware of the forum im in from now on.
no problem , and its very much OK to fight to the bitter end on your POV . you dont have to agree with me on anything .

most of these guys dont

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can you show me where you get the 98-99% is from contact with surfaces? Because the CDC is saying you are full of shit.

“It is possible for people to be infected through contact with contaminated surfaces or objects (fomites), but the risk is generally considered to be low.”

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you show me where you get the 98-99% is from contact with surfaces? Because the CDC is saying you are full of shit.

“It is possible for people to be infected through contact with contaminated surfaces or objects (fomites), but the risk is generally considered to be low.”

You arent really worth talking too and youve been given information all the time and you just ignore it. So, meh, watch the name calling, its nktthe political forum.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You arent really worth talking too and youve been given information all the time and you just ignore it. So, meh, watch the name calling, its nktthe political forum.

Show me…seriously dude. Just because you say something isn’t giving me information. Notice I supplied the actual source?

Calling somebody out for a blatantly false statement, when I provide the actual source, and then say the CDC said he is full of shit, is not name-calling.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me…seriously dude. Just because you say something isn’t giving me information. Notice I supplied the actual source?

Calling somebody out for a blatantly false statement, when I provide the actual source, and then say the CDC said he is full of shit, is not name-calling.
there has to be science that can be shown to say the numbers we are putting out are wrong and yet nothing

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This. ^^^^

I am now vaccinated even though I did not want to. I was told I had to do "my part" for the greater good. So I did. Since the vaccination supposedly works I honestly don't give a flying shit what other people do or don't do and would like to get back to normalcy. If unvaccinated people die then fuck em I say.
That's getting to be a common opinion. Mine too!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the current figures in the US for infections (cases ) is 35 mil , 613k have died (not my rounded up figure ) that number is 0.01751% , unbelievably minuscule that is 99.9824 % that you wont kill someone by passing the virus

yet the fear mongers and alarmist persecute people who make a choice that isnt theirs

for the world in general its 4.2 mil deaths vs 198mil cases . that is a rate of 0.02121 % the is a 99.9787% chance that anybody in the world who gets covid and passes it along that they wont KILL anyone

these numbers can be googled , and your i phone can make the calculations

so we are going to persecute people for shit that has almost no chance of happening ?

now the flip side is also true to be fair . you have almost no chance of getting an immediate side affect and to be honest you might not get a long term affect either

so my question is why are these rules in place if you are using the science because the data doesnt back it up ?

so if its about player safety and their families blah blah blah then simply go back to last years protocols

or is it about control and compliance ?