• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bulletin Board

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Wright mows my lawn.....

That's like saying "Davie Smith" thinks they suck... Davie is a kid I remember from my 9 yrs old pre-little league baseball team, which was before I moved away...

I can see each and every player looking up confused saying "Who?" As little credibility that Max Kellerman has, at least most know who he is...

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys like Nick Wright have made their living by catering to Patriots haters. He's been that way forever. He's been wrong about nearly everything and reveled in the Patriots horrendous 2020 season. Now he's been wrong most of 2021 so to make himself feel better, he's belittling them again. If they go deep or make it to the SB, he'll be screaming that they cheated.

Wright is the kind of person that would stick his tongue in his mother's mouth when she kissed him goodbye.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thus woman runs computer models and believes that the season will end as follows

1. Titans
2. Chiefs
3. Bengals
4. Bills
5. Patriots
6. Colts
7. Chargers

Playoffs next week:

Chargers@ Chiefs
Colts @ Bengals
Patriots @ Bills

I have this continuing premonition that the Pats will beat the Fins AND the Jets will upset the Bills

That will really change the seedings and it will be:

4. Patriots
5. Colts
6. Chargers
7. Bills

Bills will play Chiefs, Chargers will play Bengals and the Colts will play the Patriots at Foxboro.

Just my gut feeling that things are going to get shaken up this weekend.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the Bills beating the Jets and the Patriots losing to the Dolphins and the Bengals beating the Browns, the Ptriots will go to Cincinnati next week to play the Bengals.

The Colts lost and bounced themselves out of the playoffs.

The Raiders are in at #7 and get to play the #2 Chiefs at Arrowhead.
The Chargers are #6 and will go to Buffalo and play the #3 Bills
The #5 Patriots will head to Cincinnati and take on the #4 Bengals.

Laugh all you want but There's real possibility that #2,#3 AND #4 could all be singing thr blues next weekend.

Titans host the Raiders and get this,

Patriots host the Chargers.

Couldn't be more perfect
, Raiders beat the Titans and come to Foxboro for the AFC Championship and lose in OT in a snowstorm.

I can dream can't I????

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the Bills beating the Jets and the Patriots losing to the Dolphins and the Bengals beating the Browns, the Ptriots will go to Cincinnati next week to play the Bengals.

The Colts lost and bounced themselves out of the playoffs.

The Raiders are in at #7 and get to play the #2 Chiefs at Arrowhead.
The Chargers are #6 and will go to Buffalo and play the #3 Bills
The #5 Patriots will head to Cincinnati and take on the #4 Bengals.

Laugh all you want but There's real possibility that #2,#3 AND #4 could all be singing thr blues next weekend.

Titans host the Raiders and get this,

Patriots host the Chargers.

Couldn't be more perfect
, Raiders beat the Titans and come to Foxboro for the AFC Championship and lose in OT in a snowstorm.

I can dream can't I????
nothings decided till next game is ova
btw titans have a bye

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothings decided till next game is ova
btw titans have a bye
ummm, the comment about the Titans refers to the following week after the Raiders beat the Chiefs during Wild Card weekend.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting Rue Change

If Mayo leaves fora HC Job

The NFL coaching carousel is spinning again, and New England Patriots assistant Jerod Mayo might soon be taking a ride as well. The Patriots’ inside linebackers coach has drawn interest from the Denver Broncos, who requested an interview after firing head coach Vic Fangio earlier this week.

While it remains to be seen if the Patriots grant Mayo permission to conduct an interview — based on previous such situations they are expected to do so — we do know that him leaving New England to become a head coach elsewhere would allow New England to pick up some extra draft capital.

Under a change to the league’s so-called “Rooney Rule” that was voted into action during the 2020 season, the Patriots would be entitled to two compensatory third-round draft picks in case Mayo or any other minority assistant left to become a head coach. The rule also covers front office members leaving to take over general manager positions.

Mayo would qualify for that stipulation. In case he departs New England either to join the Broncos or another organization, his then-former team would therefore get an additional third-round pick in this year’s draft as well as another in next year’s.

The compensation would certainly help soften the blow of losing Mayo. A former first-round linebacker who appeared in a combined 111 regular season and playoff games for the Patriots between the 2008 and 2015 seasons, Mayo returned to the organization in 2019. He has held his position since then, and is the defensive co-leader alongside outside linebackers coach Steve Belichick.

Getting third-round draft picks in each of the next two drafts would be furthermore welcome news for a team that is not expected to get any compensatory draft choices next year. Obviously, though, the next few weeks will determine whether or not that happens.

Thus far, four teams have benefitted from this rule: the San Francisco 49ers, Los Angeles Rams, the New Orleans Saints, and the Baltimore Ravens. If the Patriots lose Mayo or other minority coaches or executives — defensive line coach DeMarcus Covington, for example — they would join them.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah and IMO that's a messed up rule change. If you take Whitey you get zero, any other ethnicity hey we will give two third round picks.
So lets say they want to interview our LB Coach, a minority, and our TE Coach, who is not (at least by his photo.

It would maybe benefit the Pats, or any organization found in a similar circumstance, to offer a better "Stick Around" incentive package to the white guy and not the minority.

Or, another way, If the Jets wanted to interview Mayo and any other white coach and actually felt they were equal, they could make an offer to the white guy on the idea of not allowing the comp picks to a rival.

Nope, not much racism to be found there.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So lets say they want to interview our LB Coach, a minority, and our TE Coach, who is not (at least by his photo.

It would maybe benefit the Pats, or any organization found in a similar circumstance, to offer a better "Stick Around" incentive package to the white guy and not the minority.

Or, another way, If the Jets wanted to interview Mayo and any other white coach and actually felt they were equal, they could make an offer to the white guy on the idea of not allowing the comp picks to a rival.

Nope, not much racism to be found there.
And if you are a great coach like BB load your staff with minorities and pick up draft picks as they are plucked away while you and Josh run the show.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if you are a great coach like BB load your staff with minorities and pick up draft picks as they are plucked away while you and Josh run the show.
I don't think BB "loads" his staff.
All the black staff he has hired earned there way there.
One of the things I saw during affirmative action was
Systemically rascist organizations hiring the least qualified black candidates.
They then could point at the guy failing in his job and say, "see"
still got credit for the hiring "attempt"

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think BB "loads" his staff.
All the black staff he has hired earned there way there.
One of the things I saw during affirmative action was
Systemically rascist organizations hiring the least qualified black candidates.
They then could point at the guy failing in his job and say, "see"
still got credit for the hiring "attempt"
It was not about what BB has done more about how he as the best coach ever could manipulate the rule

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not funny, but I did laugh at the notion.