• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bulletin Board

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Between Tom Brady Sr. and Tom Brady Jr. they seem to be having fun poking the pit bull with a long stick.

Brady's father has pissed off the Cowboys, Falcons and Chargers as well as the Patriots. He's proclaimed that the bucs will be 4-0 when the smoke clears in Foxboro in October. Some things can be overlooked but other things don't sit well with people. Making predictions in May and giving people time to stew, isn't the best way to start an NFL season. Brady Sr. has painted a uge bulleye on Brady Jr.'s back and believe me, I've coachd enough to know how nasty even kids can get when provoked.

I'll predict right now:

Brady will get at least 6 "Roughing the Passer" calls before he gets to Foxboro.
Brady will be 'Sacked' at least 6 times when he gets to Foxboro.

Tom Brady is going to take a merciless beating in 2021 by every team he faces.

The Bucs will not make the Super Bowl with Blaine Gabbert at the helm.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mehhh Brady does this a lot, I say par for the course. And I don't consider it a dis at all.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would cost the Patriots $3,000,000 and a first round pick if they didn't report a Brady hangnail when h played here. But no penalty for the Bucs? Kraft should have his legal beagles barking like hell in federal court for picks 1-10 in 2022.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would cost the Patriots $3,000,000 and a first round pick if they didn't report a Brady hangnail when h played here. But no penalty for the Bucs? Kraft should have his legal beagles barking like hell in federal court for picks 1-10 in 2022.
LOL

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All kidding aside that shit would've been on the front page of every paper in American and 60 Minutes would've done a featured segment on The Cheaters.

Looking back on the deflagetgate saga it's remarkable how the media made it such a huge issue.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My personal favorite was when Edelman got concussed in the Super Bowl against the Seahawks and stayed in the game. I'm actually shocked nothing came of that cause he sure looked concussed.
but that was an in game injury and there's supposed to be independent medical personnel looking for that during games.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but that was an in game injury and there's supposed to be independent medical personnel looking for that during games.
This is true as well as team coaches and doctors. Either way point is all team hide injuries it's not unusual. And how many times has Brady been listed as lower leg injury and played? I know it's happened in NE, it all depends on the severity of the injury as to whether a player plays from one week to the next.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true as well as team coaches and doctors. Either way point is all team hide injuries it's not unusual. And how many times has Brady been listed as lower leg injury and played? I know it's happened in NE, it all depends on the severity of the injury as to whether a player plays from one week to the next.
Since Spygate, Belichick has listed every injury because of the threat from Goodell and the NFL office. He once listed a player on the Injury list with "Re-ocurring Headaches" and took shit from the league office. The response? The player was on Special Teams and not involved in any tackles but might have a minor concussion. From that time on he listed every single thing from a finger cut to a cramp. BB has never hid any injury outright. He has put in an injury to an area and not described it fully or exactly. My guess, no first hand knowledge, is that he plays the game by the rules, but doesn't quite following them to the 'tee'. Nor does any other team. Don't forget, injuries are listed because they affect the spread.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since Spygate, Belichick has listed every injury because of the threat from Goodell and the NFL office. He once listed a player on the Injury list with "Re-ocurring Headaches" and took shit from the league office. The response? The player was on Special Teams and not involved in any tackles but might have a minor concussion. From that time on he listed every single thing from a finger cut to a cramp. BB has never hid any injury outright. He has put in an injury to an area and not described it fully or exactly. My guess, no first hand knowledge, is that he plays the game by the rules, but doesn't quite following them to the 'tee'. Nor does any other team. Don't forget, injuries are listed because they affect the spread.
Okay you do not know what BB did or did not do, again let's not post perspective as fact.

And I agree BB and other coaches and team are non specific about the degree, location or severity of injury. They all do so because they don't want the opponent to know exactly who might or might not be playing and what limitations they may have. That is why terms like, lower ankle, lower back, lower leg, upper torso, are used it limits what an opponent can prepare for. This being said I am sure the Bucs took the same approach. If they listed Brady as knee bruise then an off season surgery after 20 years in the league does not seem out the question.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess, no first hand knowledge, is that he plays the game by the rules, but doesn't quite following them to the 'tee'. Nor does any other team.
It's not the he doesn't follow them to a "T". He exploits vagueness within the rules and uses his own "interpretation" of rules. A comma or something was out of place with the video rules and BB interpreted the rules to only apply to video footage used during the game the footage was taken. He knew the intent but stuck to what he saw specifically stated in the wording.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My personal favorite was when Edelman got concussed in the Super Bowl against the Seahawks and stayed in the game. I'm actually shocked nothing came of that cause he sure looked concussed.
Again, he was not concussed. He was slow to get up because of a hip injury. There was no concussion.