• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bulletin Board

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am failing to follow...?
The first line of the post states "Interesting Rule Change" but later in the post it indicates it was put in place last year, which means it isn't a rule change..

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first line of the post states "Interesting Rule Change" but later in the post it indicates it was put in place last year, which means it isn't a rule change..
Cool.
But as this may be the first year it could be applied to the Pats, its still interesting to those that may not have known about it.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question:

Think it might be time for BB to grow up?

I'm referring to his "Doghouse".

He put Stevenson in it for three weeks for games 2,3,4. Winovich has been in it since Week 7.

I'm pretty sick of this childish temper tantrum. While we're talking about young guys mostly, but he's also put veterans in it in the past. He's never put his pets in it.

Who really benefits from it? It makes you wonder if the inactives every week are in his doghouse.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question:

Think it might be time for BB to grow up?

I'm referring to his "Doghouse".

He put Stevenson in it for three weeks for games 2,3,4. Winovich has been in it since Week 7.

I'm pretty sick of this childish temper tantrum. While we're talking about young guys mostly, but he's also put veterans in it in the past. He's never put his pets in it.

Who really benefits from it? It makes you wonder if the inactives every week are in his doghouse.
How many divisions? How many playoff games? How many playoff game wins? How many AFCCGs? How many AFCCGs wins? How many Super Bowl wins?

I think it's time for BK to grow up.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's time for BK to grow up.
How do you get past Ïgnore this asshole? I've had you on ïgnore for a month and somehow your shit still gets posted on my screen.

I'm sure BB wooud love for you to prove that you can suck his dick better than his girlfriend.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"No, it wasn’t perfect. Yes, there are some issues that this team needs to address in the offseason. And yes, there’s a good chance that we’ve seen some stalwarts of this dynasty play their last snap in a Patriots uniform. But if you aren’t over the moon ecstatic about what you saw from the 2021 Patriots, and if you aren’t beyond excited for the potential this squad showed, I don’t know what to tell you. It may very well be that rooting for one team year in and year out isn’t for you."

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"No, it wasn’t perfect. Yes, there are some issues that this team needs to address in the offseason. And yes, there’s a good chance that we’ve seen some stalwarts of this dynasty play their last snap in a Patriots uniform. But if you aren’t over the moon ecstatic about what you saw from the 2021 Patriots, and if you aren’t beyond excited for the potential this squad showed, I don’t know what to tell you. It may very well be that rooting for one team year in and year out isn’t for you."
What gets lost is a loss is a loss whether by 1 point or 30....

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned this in another post we do need to get rid of Belichick just not Bill. The Krafts need to step up and tell BB hey your kids aren't getting the job done, do us all a favor and ship them off to Buffalo

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned this in another post we do need to get rid of Belichick just not Bill. The Krafts need to step up and tell BB hey your kids aren't getting the job done, do us all a favor and ship them off to Buffalo
We really don't know what Steve's jobs is. Maybe it's "Be the guy who looks lost", of which he does a great job.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don't understand what happened with Jonnu Smith. 28 catches for 290 yards and 1 TD....... He makes 12.5 million per season. Half a million per catch. I figured he would have been Mac Jones binky this year. Complete failure on Skippy and on Jonnu this year.