• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bud Dupree

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what Bud would be worth, really. He's on his option year so he's really only worth a 12 game rental.

Might get a 5th in return. Unless they would be interested in swapping a player.

Of course, there would be return on the cap hit for the rest of the year.

It would be good for Bud. He can do well as a DE in Philly. He's not an OLB in this league.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

ohh pleeaaase pleaaaase GOD make this happen . . .

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what Bud would be worth, really. He's on his option year so he's really only worth a 12 game rental.

Might get a 5th in return. Unless they would be interested in swapping a player.

Of course, there would be return on the cap hit for the rest of the year.

It would be good for Bud. He can do well as a DE in Philly. He's not an OLB in this league.

He was a 43 DE at KY mostly. I'm not sure what Bud is in this league as starter, because he's plenty athletic enough to cover for a OLB...the only thing a 43 DE would really do differently is they don't cover much if at all...maybe sniffing out a screen.

Because Bud is not going to win the 1 on 1 battle with many OTs, he's best on stunts or other schemes using his speed to get to the QB. That's not going to change with the DEF front he's in...but I wouldn't have a problem at all moving Bud today.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a 43 DE at KY mostly. I'm not sure what Bud is in this league as starter, because he's plenty athletic enough to cover for a OLB...the only thing a 43 DE would really do differently is they don't cover much if at all...maybe sniffing out a screen.

Because Bud is not going to win the 1 on 1 battle with many OTs, he's best on stunts or other schemes using his speed to get to the QB. That's not going to change with the DEF front he's in...but I wouldn't have a problem at all moving Bud today.
He's completely worthless in one on ones. I don't understand how he's this bad. He just has no moves, it seems. Someone gets him isolated and he's done. He might as well just sit down and wait for the play to end.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's simply in the worst possible position for himself, because he can't properly rush the passer against OT's.

He's a titty fighter, and is unable to disengage. The OT just plays with him. If he can't round the horn of Africa with speed to get a free coverage sack, he's useless rushing the passer

He needs to either play 4-3 DE, or possibly try him at ILB.... and I'm unsure of how he would do there as I think he needs more football intelligence than he appears to have to play ILB.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's simply in the worst possible position for himself, because he can't properly rush the passer against OT's.

He's a titty fighter, and is unable to disengage. The OT just plays with him. If he can't round the horn of Africa with speed to get a free coverage sack, he's useless rushing the passer

He needs to either play 4-3 DE, or possibly try him at ILB.... and I'm unsure of how he would do there as I think he needs more football intelligence than he appears to have to play ILB.
His best usage is on stunt blitzes. He’s one of the quickest lateral blitzers in the league. He can catch the LG off guard occasionally purely by how quickly he gets around into the hole. But most knowledgeable coaches will pick that up in film and be ready for it. It’s not as if Butler knows how to disguise it. Butler is one of the most scripted DCs in the NFL. If you do your homework on his defense then you'll Know exactly what he’s going to do in any situation.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not being pro-Dupree but have to say...

I think it speaks more to the level of just how good TJ Watt is. And also the 2015 draft class for edge guys was pure trash.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to throw salt on Bud… well maybe a little

Bud Dupree had 1 tackle & 1 pressure in his game vs ARI. Had to laugh at this fan’s comment since we’ve been saying this for 5 years of watching him:

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Looks like bs to me

There’s another video out there before this one on TMZ….he bear hugs an employee before a melee starts…..not sure if he gets credit for a sack though…..