• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bucs @ Seattle

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man Russell Wilson looks horrible. Once again, regardless of outcome, Seattle is regressing and they look very beatable every week. So far Tampa is taking it to them. Regardless of outcome, and much like last week and the Texans game.... EXPOSED!

Clean the egg off your face boy!

Yes, we win again regressing all the way down to 8-1.
Russell has not yet lost a home game...12-zip IIRC. His second half performance was stellar (and you thought he looked horrible).

Like I said before, you don't have an eye for this game, nor are you mature enough to be aware that this game is 4 quarters long plus the occasional OT.:lol:

I have no problem looking beatable and being 8-1.:yahoo:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regressing..... Heading into the home stretch. Seahawks will be a one and done team in the playoffs. Book it.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will bet all he vcash I have at the time against the hawks in the playoffs. How about that?:suds:

If we can bet head to head, I am cleaning out all your vcash and what little psyche you have left after we beat SF on their own turf.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
301752d1315013166-who-gaytard-492-terminator-like-thread-just-wont-die.jpg

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we can bet head to head, I am cleaning out all your vcash and what little psyche you have left after we beat SF on their own turf.

Good luck with that. I'll bet ya.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will bet all he vcash I have at the time against the hawks in the playoffs. How about that?:suds:

U have like a $1.05 in vcash bro. Why not sack up and make an avatar bet?

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U have like a $1.05 in vcash bro. Why not sack up and make an avatar bet?

Oh you like avatar bets... Ok. I will bet you the 49ers go further than the lions this year.

What do you say... Why not "sack up" and take that bet.?

Yeah....... That's what I thought.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh you like avatar bets... Ok. I will bet you the 49ers go further than the lions this year.

What do you say... Why not "sack up" and take that bet.?

Yeah....... That's what I thought.
Haha. You certainly are great at deflection son.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I hope you are just kidding. A very good team coming back and beating a very bad team is not improbable. I think most people expected it, in fact.

Beating a team while being -3 in the turnover battle IS statistically VERY improbable. Prior to the Seahawks coming back to beat the Bucs, teams we're only 1-19 this year when losing the turnover battle by 3.

"They can't play like that again. Seattle was the second team to win this season with a minus-3 turnover margin. Teams with a minus-3 turnover margin are 2-19 this season."

NFL Power Rankings Week 10 - National Football League - ESPN

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha. You certainly are great at deflection son.

Not ready to "sack up" yet and represent your team eh? Like I said, thats what I thoght. The avi bet was your idea, and yet somehow you want nothing to do with making one. Go figure.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The avi bet was your idea
Yes, yes it was. FOR YOU. Here was your original post:

I will bet all he vcash I have at the time against the hawks in the playoffs.
How about that?
Vcash is fake money bro, you losing that doesn't make you cool like you're making it out to be. Why don't you bet your avatar against it like you challenged mightyhammer?

As for your little challenge, I don't dislike the 49ers, even despite the one cumguzzler of a fan they have. I don't care how far you think the 49ers or the Lions will go. And I sure as hell don't care about some bet with your bitch ass.

I was simply offering up a better idea for your "manly bet" than some dumb vcash. But I wouldn't expect anything less from you. Everyone on this board knows exactly how you are........

748325.gif

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, yes it was. FOR YOU. Here was your original post:

Vcash is fake money bro, you losing that doesn't make you cool like you're making it out to be. Why don't you bet your avatar against it like you challenged mightyhammer?

As for your little challenge, I don't dislike the 49ers, even despite the one cumguzzler of a fan they have. I don't care how far you think the 49ers or the Lions will go. And I sure as hell don't care about some bet with your bitch ass.

I was simply offering up a better idea for your "manly bet" than some dumb vcash. But I wouldn't expect anything less from you. Everyone on this board knows exactly how you are........

748325.gif

You might want to reread the thread guy.... I didn't challenge anyone to bet anything. They suggested I "bet the house" and I said I would lay down my vcash on it. I never challenged anyone, they challenged me. Then you piped in and talked about "sacking up" with an avatar bet.

And yet, for all your talk about "sacking up", you won't "sack up" for your own team.

Kind of sad bro.

Maybe you should just scurry away before this gets worse for you...

tumblr_mu7xvtd3Iw1rfduvxo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me leave you with one last thought micro....

io7wcaDQZ5wSG.gif