• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bucs @ Seattle

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are.... more over rated than the Seahawks?
Wouldn't that be the 9ers? The team that has been absolutely bitch-slapped and dominated in their recent head to head meetings?&

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaker thinks the Hawks are overrated. And all it took was contradicting his opinions on the Chiefs and how they have been winning to make this argument.

Go to Bleacher Report with the rest of the mouth breathers.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Impressive showing against the bucs.... you were able to keep them winless. I am sure if Percy Harvin was on the field you would have easily won that game too.

:laugh3:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't that be the 9ers? The team that has been absolutely bitch-slapped and dominated in their recent head to head meetings?&

you said "meetings"... like plural. Last year in SF russell wilson had a QBR of 26 in the Seahawks 8th consecutive loss in San Francisco.... but yeah you guys dominated every game in recent history. looool. Over rated.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you said "meetings"... like plural. Last year in SF russell wilson had a QBR of 26 in the Seahawks 8th consecutive loss in San Francisco.... but yeah you guys dominated every game in recent history. looool. Over rated.
42-13 and 29-3! :laugh3:
Try to deflect all you want stuporbreaker! You have ZERO ground to stand on at the moment hater!

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
42-13 and 29-3! :laugh3:
Try to deflect all you want stuporbreaker! You have ZERO ground to stand on at the moment hater!

I don't have to deflect anything.

NFL.com.....

Seahawks fans are going to blow up Twitter demanding respect. But what, might I ask, was impressive about Seattle's wins over the Titans, Rams or Bucs? Sure, Pete Carroll's team is resilient. The inconvenient truth, though, is that the Seahawks haven't played well for over a month, and Tampa Bay is downright lousy. And that near-miss came in a home game.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While you still struggle with "there" and "their" its probably best not to second guess peoples math skills.
May wanna bone up on your "its" vs. "it's" then son. Maybe you should leave grammar out of the sports board. You got the general idea regardless correct?

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stuporbreaker has nothing. His team was beaten like a red-headed step child to the tune of 72-16 over the last 8 quarters of play against the Seahawks and he still thinks that he can rain on the situation! LMAO!!

Plus, the picture of Max Klinger in his avatar just ties up his complete lack of credability
images

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May wanna bone up on your "its" vs. "it's" then son. Maybe you should leave grammar out of the sports board. You got the general idea regardless correct?

really you are going after "its" vs "it's". Man detroit fan is desperate. :laugh3:

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really you are going after "its" vs "it's". Man detroit fan is desperate. :laugh3:
Yeah b/c you were a little bitch talking about "there" and "their" like it mattered in his post. Don't try to correct someone's grammar and make mistakes yourself. It makes you look more like an asshat. But, everyone on here already knows what a bitch you are. You just continue to dig deeper holes.

As for everything else football related, you're simply getting schooled by the others so there's no need to mention it. Continue though, we all need a good laugh now and then.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah b/c you were a little bitch talking about "there" and "their" like it mattered in his post. Don't try to correct someone's grammar and make mistakes yourself. It makes you look more like an asshat. But, everyone on here already knows what a bitch you are. You just continue to dig deeper holes.

As for everything else football related, you're simply getting schooled by the others so there's no need to mention it. Continue though, we all need a good laugh now and then.

You really are a fucking idiot aren't you? My point was valid as well, that the hawks have not won in SF since 2008. But I accidentally said 8games instead of 4.... so yeah, the guy telling me that and pointing that out like it made my point invalid needed to be told that in the same sentence he was pointing out a typo he was using "their" in the wrong context.

How this involves you... a Lions fan? I still don't know. Sorry if I humiliated you previously, but you probably deserved it...

2304795-good_good_let_the_butthurt_flow_through_you_1.jpg

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How this involves you... a Lions fan? I still don't know. Sorry if I humiliated you previously, but you probably deserved it...
Last time I checked, this was an open sports forum. And I couldn't care less what the other guy's post was about. The fact that u had to try and be a smart guy by posting a grammatical error is a bitch move. And it became even funnier when u made a mistake yourself. So like I said, keep that shit to your high school English class son. You got the idea he was trying to convey.

And YOU humiliate anyone? Lol. You try. But your weak attempts do nothing. Keep up those obsessive posts about the Seahawks though. Your fear shines through in each one.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time I checked, this was an open sports forum. And I couldn't care less what the other guy's post was about. The fact that u had to try and be a smart guy by posting a grammatical error is a bitch move. And it became even funnier when u made a mistake yourself. So like I said, keep that shit to your high school English class son. You got the idea he was trying to convey.

And YOU humiliate anyone? Lol. You try. But your weak attempts do nothing. Keep up those obsessive posts about the Seahawks though. Your fear shines through in each one.

The difference, which you are too stupid to understand, Is that he knew what I meant and was going after a typo where I said 8 games instead of 4... the words of my post were true.. Seattle has not won in SF since 2008. He knew what I said was accurate but found my error in calling that 8 games instead of 4. I responded to that by pointing out that there is also a difference between "their" and "there"... Its a valid point if he can't accept my post's intention without pointing out every typo or error.

But you, a fucking lion fan imbecile, with no vested interest in the thread or subject.... need to get your little silver and blue panties all bunched up... still upset apparently over the humiliation Harbaugh unleashed on your moronic coach.

io7wcaDQZ5wSG.gif

Butthurt+below.+Butthurt+soon+to+be+above.+Butthurt+on+the+_93ae0c10893ec10246c42668b1e30a1d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Micro, watch out investing too much time on Bozo because debates never end. He is unable to accept his own mistakes or anyone else's POV.

Stupor Break, remember when I misspelled a guy trying out for our team by the name of MacDonald or something like that? You wrote about the travesty of my misspell on about 20 posts over 2 or 3 days on the ESPN boards.

I suppose I should appologize for that as I have no idea how a misspell could have such a profound effect on a person.

As a note, you have rubbed fans from damn near every fan base the wrong way. It must be us, right?:lame: