• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bucs @ Seattle

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, the Seahawks are not playing their best ball, but they are still winning.

Who gives a shit about style points besides Breaker? Last year the Seahawks finished the regular season as impressively as any team and it didn't end up in a title so why would this bitch really want to put a ton of weight in to that now? Oh yea, because as poorly as they've played recently, they keep winning and his team is still looking up at them.

And before you respond to that comment Supers, tell us more about how impressive it is when the Chiefs squeak out wins against bad teams but when the Seahawks do it it's not.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, the Seahawks are not playing their best ball, but they are still winning.

Who gives a shit about style points besides Breaker? Last year the Seahawks finished the regular season as impressively as any team and it didn't end up in a title so why would this bitch really want to put a ton of weight in to that now? Oh yea, because as poorly as they've played recently, they keep winning and his team is still looking up at them.

And before you respond to that comment Supers, tell us more about how impressive it is when the Chiefs squeak out wins against bad teams but when the Seahawks do it it's not.

The Chiefs won 2 games last year. That's why their streak is more impressive than anything Seattle is doing... plus they are still undefeated.

Seattle is supposed to be this mighty super bowl favorite team... They do not look like it it to me. They have their moments, but overall they are struggling against bad teams and it isn't getting better heading into the home stretch of the season.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs won 2 games last year. That's why their streak is more impressive than anything Seattle is doing... plus they are still undefeated.

Seattle is supposed to be this mighty super bowl favorite team... They do not look like it it to me. They have their moments, but overall they are struggling against bad teams and it isn't getting better heading into the home stretch of the season.

ab153035a8.jpg

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What does last year have to do with anything? That's as weak of a straw as you've ever grasped.

And how is their win streak so much more impressive when they haven't faced a team nearly as accomplished as the Colts? I'm not saying that the Chiefs are a worst team than the Hawks, they're not. But last week it took two defensive TDs against a Jeff Tuel led offense that outgained the Chiefs 2x to win, and that is very impressive to you. It's just retarded to make one argument for one team, then use that same argument against another. Obviously your own hypocrisy doesn't bother you though.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Breaker, the Rams are up 28-0 against the Colts. Are they still as pathetic as you've been touting?

The Colts would LOVE to beat the Rams on a goal line stand today!

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Breaker, the Rams are up 28-0 against the Colts. Are they still as pathetic as you've been touting?

The Colts would LOVE to beat the Rams on a goal line stand today!

When did I say they were pathetic? I don't think the rams are very good, especially with all their injuries, and todays game won't change that opinion. Stuff happens in the NFL. The seahawks even beat the niners.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did I say they were pathetic? I don't think the rams are very good, especially with all their injuries, and todays game won't change that opinion. Stuff happens in the NFL. The seahawks even beat the niners.

Isn't that cute.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does last year have to do with anything? That's as weak of a straw as you've ever grasped.

And how is their win streak so much more impressive when they haven't faced a team nearly as accomplished as the Colts? I'm not saying that the Chiefs are a worst team than the Hawks, they're not. But last week it took two defensive TDs against a Jeff Tuel led offense that outgained the Chiefs 2x to win, and that is very impressive to you. It's just retarded to make one argument for one team, then use that same argument against another. Obviously your own hypocrisy doesn't bother you though.

You don't think its impressive for a 2 win team to go 9 straight wins and remain undefeated with a new system the following year?

I don't care which 9 teams they have played thats fucking impressive. Obviously we will know more about them after this next stretch of tougher opponents.... But so far they have impressed me more than the Seahawks have.

And... hey, I am watching the seahawks game, they are starting to put it together against a two win team. Impressive!

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think its impressive for a 2 win team to go 9 straight wins and remain undefeated with a new system the following year?

I don't care which 9 teams they have played thats fucking impressive. Obviously we will know more about them after this next stretch of tougher opponents.... But so far they have impressed me more than the Seahawks have.

And... hey, I am watching the seahawks game, they are starting to put it together against a two win team. Impressive!

Thought the Hawks can't win on the road,,Oh wait.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't care which 9 teams they have played thats fucking impressive. Obviously we will know more about them after this next stretch of tougher opponents....

I dont think what happened last year makes what's happening this year any more or less impressive. Especially when you bring in a new coach and QB for a team that had a lot of talent everywhere else. They're impressive because of what they're doing this year, and it would be just as impressive even if they won a lot of games last year and were a playoff team. In the NFL, every year brings its own set of challenges and opportunities.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly.

It's hard to win against any team in the NFL without playing very good ball. That's what I'm trying to explain to Supers.

Hey.. I give you guys credit for finding a way to win. I agree its never easy. Just saying a team like Seattle should not be struggling every week against bad teams. If they keep it up today, this will be a good start... whipping a bad team.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think what happened last year makes what's happening this year any more or less impressive. Especially when you bring in a new coach and QB for a team that had a lot of talent everywhere else. They're impressive because of what they're doing this year, and it would be just as impressive even if they won a lot of games last year and were a playoff team. In the NFL, every year brings its own set of challenges and opportunities.

I am sure you spent a lot time trashing Alex Smith over the years, and now he is the "excuse" for why KC is doing good? lol

Ok Sonny, We disagree on this then. A turnaround like the Chiefs have had is impressive to me. A super bowl favorite struggling against terrible teams is not.

I am impressed that Seattle is winning games it would have lost last year though.. close games on the road. Thats about as good of a prop I can give to Seattle at this point. My honest opinion.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure you spent a lot time trashing Alex Smith over the years, and now he is the "excuse" for why KC is doing good? lol

Ok Sonny, We disagree on this then. A turnaround like the Chiefs have had is impressive to me. A super bowl favorite struggling against terrible teams is not.

I am impressed that Seattle is winning games it would have lost last year though.. close games on the road. Thats about as good of a prop I can give to Seattle at this point. My opinion.

I still feel the same about Smith. He can win games, but at some point they will need him to challenge a team with a good pass rush vertically and I dont think he'll get it done.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still feel the same about Smith. He can win games, but at some point they will need him to challenge a team with a good pass rush vertically and I dont think he'll get it done.

Smith actually did against Buffalo and his recievers failed him...

dexter-mccluster-slo-mo-drop.gif

dexter-mccluster-drop.gif

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did I say they were pathetic? I don't think the rams are very good, especially with all their injuries, and todays game won't change that opinion. Stuff happens in the NFL. The seahawks even beat the niners.[/QUOTE]

:lol: Ha, good one Stupe. You try to make that sound like it would be a rarity for Seattle to beat Ess Eff but I am sure you know that Seattle owns the all time head to head competition between our 2 clubs.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, let's talk about last week's game and how little that "a win's a win" really means.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, let's talk about last week's game and how little that "a win's a win" really means.

Supers will find some way to manipulate this in to an argument like, "a close loss is better than a close win".

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great teams win at home.

Overrated teams lose at home.