• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bucs @ Seattle

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pop2::pop2::pop2:

I'd chime in, but this is too much fun.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eating-Popcorn-Soda.gif

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL And you put up fake money. Real tough son.

You mean as opposed to putting up my house? Yeah.... Ok dude. I need to bet my house to be a tough guy like you....but you won't make any bet of any amount in regards to how far the lions go this year?

Typical Detroit pussy. Acts tough and accuses others of not being "tough" because they haven't wagered their home on a football game then refuses to even bet v cash or five dollars on his own team.

:laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

SomeGuy

Christian Conservative
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't it be funny if the Bucs beat the 49ers? After this thread, every non-49er's fan has got to be wishing.....

/end dream sequence

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF whiners

Man Russell Wilson looks horrible. Once again, regardless of outcome, Seattle is regressing and they look very beatable every week. So far Tampa is taking it to them. Regardless of outcome, and much like last week and the Texans game.... EXPOSED!

Here is the troll Breaker trying to (CHA) or cover his ass, with statements like "regardless of the outcome' and then we have local seattleite but whiner fan yossarian making claims like, (ok, ive seen two such threads but I'm too lazy to search for them), where yossarian states "if Seattle doesn't win the SB, it will be a HUGE disappointment.

Way to cover the outcomes. All you are trying to do is cover your bases.
Breaker says Seattle sucks, RW is horrible, they are exposed, but at the same time, regardless of the outcome. WOW, what a fucking reach breaker. Then yossarian tries to say that we should "Feel Bad" if we don't win it all.

You two are fucking unbelievable.

Seattle the best team? I think we are a very good, but NOT the favorite. Could Seattle win it ALL. Sure,

Yup, I'm CMA.

Worst of luck frisco. yossarian, hates living in seattle, you do, grinds on you, you know it. Sports Radio pisses you off EVERY day. And I love IT.:lame:

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said Seattle sucked. I said they were over rated.

And I never said Wilson sucked either. never said that. I think Wilson has a lot of talent. I said he was playing terribly at times lately as was his o-line and team. Which I think any reasonable seahawk fan will admit has been the situation lately against some poor teams. Not what you want to see.... barely coming back to beat winless or poor teams in the 4th quarter at the halfway point of the season.... repeatedly struggling against supposedly far inferior teams....

Just looking at the bright side.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Breaker rustlin jimmies.

Good stuff.

Micro is nutswingin...

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said Seattle sucked. I said they were over rated.

And I never said Wilson sucked either. never said that. I think Wilson has a lot of talent. I said he was playing terribly at times lately as was his o-line and team. Which I think any reasonable seahawk fan will admit has been the situation lately against some poor teams. Not what you want to see.... barely coming back to beat winless or poor teams in the 4th quarter at the halfway point of the season.... repeatedly struggling against supposedly far inferior teams....

Just looking at the bright side.

Trying to be a reasonable fan. Our Offense playcalling has sucked donkey balls.

Breaker can i ask you a question. 1st and goal on the 3. U have Marshawn lynch as RB. Run or Pass?

and our Run Defense has been suspectable.

W1 vs Carolina, W3 vs Houston, W8 vs St. Louis, W9 vs Tampa Bay

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're 8-1. I really don't care if angels from the heavens aren't singing in the way we got there with close games, etc.... I was pissed during the Rams game simply because it looked so bad, but we still ended with a W. There are no moral victories in the NFL. W-L is all that matters. End of story. 8-1. If what's happening is some kind of "slump" then whatever, because we're still getting Ws.

It's been a weird year in the NFL. So be it if the Seahawks have to win ugly all the time.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to be a reasonable fan. Our Offense playcalling has sucked donkey balls.

Breaker can i ask you a question. 1st and goal on the 3. U have Marshawn lynch as RB. Run or Pass?

and our Run Defense has been suspectable.

W1 vs Carolina, W3 vs Houston, W8 vs St. Louis, W9 vs Tampa Bay

Did you watch the final series of the last super bowl?

I think its easy to second guess. If they call several passing plays and pull it off, they are genius for doing the exact opposite from what was expected... and of course if they don't pull it off they are idiots for not sticking with their best option in that scenario.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're 8-1. I really don't care if angels from the heavens aren't singing in the way we got there with close games, etc.... I was pissed during the Rams game simply because it looked so bad, but we still ended with a W. There are no moral victories in the NFL. W-L is all that matters. End of story. 8-1. If what's happening is some kind of "slump" then whatever, because we're still getting Ws.

It's been a weird year in the NFL. So be it if the Seahawks have to win ugly all the time.

Honestly, if I were Tampa I might consider what they did in Seattle a "moral victory". A winless team, arguably the worst in the NFL, goes into Seattle and takes it to them? They know they aren't going to the playoffs... but just beat up the hawks for 2 or 3 quarters of play.

I give credit to the hawks for winning games they seemed to lose last year, but still... struggling at home against a winless team, and barely, even miraculously, beating poor teams on the road? Thats not how you want to be looking heading into the second half of the season. I don't think that is an unfair assessment. Because you won't be making numerous last moment comebacks down by huge deficits routinely against playoff caliber teams.

I guess what I am trying to say is.... making numerous comebacks against awful teams in the regular season won't be much of a moral victory if you lose in the playoffs against a very good team.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you watch the final series of the last super bowl?

I think its easy to second guess. If they call several passing plays and pull it off, they are genius for doing the exact opposite from what was expected... and of course if they don't pull it off they are idiots for not sticking with their best option in that scenario.

true about second guessing.

But still it's 3 yards. I would have handed it off to Lynch and tell him to pound it up the gut.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, if I were Tampa I might consider what they did in Seattle a "moral victory". A winless team, arguably the worst in the NFL, goes into Seattle and takes it to them? They know they aren't going to the playoffs... but just beat up the hawks for 2 or 3 quarters of play.

I give credit to the hawks for winning games they seemed to lose last year, but still... struggling at home against a winless team, and barely, even miraculously, beating poor teams on the road? Thats not how you want to be looking heading into the second half of the season. I don't think that is an unfair assessment. Because you won't be making numerous last moment comebacks down by huge deficits routinely against playoff caliber teams.

I guess what I am trying to say is.... making numerous comebacks against awful teams in the regular season won't be much of a moral victory if you lose in the playoffs against a very good team.

I see our weakness as a our run defense.

I was reading the sports section of the local news paper in the breakroom during my break at work tonight. I'm gonna say this but it's off topic(few would know who im talking about so don't be afiraid to ask). God damit royals. You have a chance to make a statement and you lose 5-0 :wtf2:.

Now back to the topic

I was analyzing the run games of the teams that have playoff spots today in the NFC.

Chicago/Detriot: Scary run game Worries me if we draw them
Dallas: Laughable run game
New Orelans: Meh run game
Carolina: Read New Orelans

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
patriots.

learn to read

I see our weakness as a our run defense.

I was analyzing the run games of the teams that have playoff spots today in the NFC.

Chicago/Detriot: Scary run game Worries me if we draw them
Dallas: Laughable run game
New Orelans: Meh run game
Carolina: Read New Orelans

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone should thank stuporbreaker for continuing to make such a fool of himself for our amusement!

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Thursday and this thread is still going... Only stupor.... :pop2::pop2: