• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bucs @ Seattle

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha, the dumbass OP had to keep saying "regardless of the outcome" because he knew we were gonna come back and win. Obsession by Calvin Klein

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stick by... very over rated. They should be putting teams like this down. Not relying on other teams to let down or last second miracles.... that won't fly down the stretch against good teams.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stick by... very over rated. They should be putting teams like this down. Not relying on other teams to let down or last second miracles.... that won't fly down the stretch against good teams.

Any given sunday. Wins are wins. Troll

SomeGuy

Christian Conservative
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawks pull it out in OT, 27-24. Hell of a comeback.
Not surprised really. My wife and mother-in-law were excited that Bucs were up by 21. I told them don't get too excited. When they showed that Seattle has never come back from a 21 point difference I knew it was game over already.

I really want to throw or break something.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha, the dumbass OP had to keep saying "regardless of the outcome" because he knew we were gonna come back and win. Obsession by Calvin Klein

Keep saying? And... says the dumbass who doesn't make any comments till the game is over and he safely has another barely a win against a bottom dweller team?

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Whatever 2nd place.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any given sunday. Wins are wins. Troll

Any given sunday.... all you do is wait till the hawks win before you get to hear punkparte act like he was talking the talk all game long.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever the records are, the 49ers are playing better now. And you are worried.

I speak Breaker.

Durrrr Dup, Durp! Seallte sucks!

Durr, Dup, Durp! LOL at the midget!

Durr, Dup, Durp! LOL at the empty trophy case!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever the records are, the 49ers are playing better now. And you are worried.

How many weeks has it been that the 49ers have been eating the Seahawks dust? 49ers better not stub their toe, they can't afford another loss.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is that thread where Breaker was saying that all wins are impressive, regardless or opponent or score? Oh yeah, he was talking about the Chiefs, totally différent view of the Seahawks with his head so far up his ass.

Why go through such hypocritical effort to look like à dipshit?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah they played like garbage today in the first half but were able to pull out a dominating performance in the second. Obviously this type of play doesn't cut it against better competition but Seattle has been playing down to teams all season ( save the Jags game). I can't say I'm not concerned about the run D and the lack off offense in the first half, but getting two starting tackles back and Percy Harvin will definitely help on offense.

Bottom line: Really poor performances the last two weeks but they both resulted in wins. I'll take being called "overrated" by some obsessed troll on the internet if it means the Hawks are 8-1 and leading the division with three key starters about to come back on offense.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are worried.
Says the tool that makes thread after thread, post after post about the Seahawks.

http-pleasehelpmefindmollyy.tumblr.com2_.gif

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not surprised really. My wife and mother-in-law were excited that Bucs were up by 21. I told them don't get too excited. When they showed that Seattle has never come back from a 21 point difference I knew it was game over already.

I really want to throw or break something.

Tough loss, but Glennon's got potential. Rookie QB went into one of the toughest places in football to play, and acquitted himself pretty well. When Martin gets back, you guys have 2 tough backs, as well. This makes me a little more nervous about the 2nd game against TB.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice thread Breaker

egg-on-face-egg-carotid-plaque-study-620x350.jpg

Why do I have egg on my face? I expected Seattle to win by double digits. They looked horrible and I noticed. I don't care if they can crawl back against bad teams with third rate QB's... the point is THEY HAVE TO CRAWL to beat these teams. And they have to get desperate. And it almost looks like its getting worse.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do I have egg on my face? I expected Seattle to win by double digits. They looked horrible and I noticed. I don't care if they can crawl back against bad teams with third rate QB's... the point is THEY HAVE TO CRAWL to beat these teams. And they have to get desperate. And it almost looks like its getting worse.

Remind me again who is in first place in the NFC West?

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are a fucking embarrassment to 49er fans, All you do is talk shit and then look like an idiot as Russel Wilson play a great 2nd Half and leads SEA to a win. I mean seriously you are an absolute joke around here and every one knows it. Just as bad as your ESPN days you are a Troll like no other and I guess that's fine with you, just thought I would let you know.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Didn't have to crawl to beat the 49ers did we? Seahawks will be good as new in a couple of weeks. Seahawks just keep winning, even when their hurting.