• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bryz go back to Russia

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly his plane will be leaving 10 years after Bryz's

I got used to his under performing his carelessness with the puck still pisses me off especially on the pp point I just hope he doesn't cost us parise.Any devils fan that thinks kovy is better than parise is shot

flyermaniaa90

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
:burt:It kills me to say this but...play that mother fucker until he falls dead on his skates...play him...play him...play him...make him work until he snaps out of it...its just that simple and just that frustrating...:frusty:

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it were only this easy. His NTC is a nightmare from here on out with that enormous cap hit.

I have to think, with the salary floor, someone would be willing to take on his albatross contract .... maybe?

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much this. He was really really good in Phoenix; we need to find a way to get that guy back rather than the one we have now.

I don't think we have the time to waste hoping he actually stops playing like shit. This team is built to win right now.

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only mid-way into the season but man o man...this dude should be a helluva lot better than he has been.

Yes - the D in front of him has been suspect at best this year.

Yes - he's needed time to adjust to a hug market with amazing pressures.

BUT..

Those excuses have all been used. Time to man the hell up and perform for the money that was laid out for him on a silver platter.

This

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have our own over paid asshole he wears number 17 maybe they can share a flight

Oh stop complaining about Kovy. Your team looks like they're going to make the playoffs this year. Of course if they don't get their financial affairs in order there's no chance in hell Parise stays, especially if Bettman is running the team.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oh stop complaining about Kovy. Your team looks like they're going to make the playoffs this year. Of course if they don't get their financial affairs in order there's no chance in hell Parise stays, especially if Bettman is running the team.

We'll be kind and lend the devils the money they need. Just give us Parise in exchange and we'll call it even.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed a lot of it, but the goals are the typical goals he's been letting up all season. He just has no reaction when it comes to deflections, and I think other teams have picked up on it and made it there game plan.

He can hold his own. His problem is that he does not bail out any players who fuck up in the defensive zone. I don't know if it's intentional or what, but you can almost assume a goal will be scored when an error is made in the D zone. Last night it was schenn with the turnover. Puck bounces around, gets hit to the net and goal. Coburn leaves a guy sitting right on top of Bryz in front wide open. Deflects puck and goal.

Soft shots, traffic, redirections = goal on Bryz

I think he will be fine, let him work out the kinks of playing in a big market for 1 year. And like I have been saying the entire season, his numbers would be MUCH better if not for piss poor defensive play. He just needs to learn to bail of the Dmen who are still trying to find their place without our captain.

I think you are still trying to hold out hope lol. He is pure Garbage, you don't just turn on your play whenever.. You play to your skills always..

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think you are still trying to hold out hope lol. He is pure Garbage, you don't just turn on your play whenever.. You play to your skills always..

at the same time, you just dont become absolute garbage overnight, he has like 7 solid years of goaltending, it really baffles me hes been this bad

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at the same time, you just dont become absolute garbage overnight, he has like 7 solid years of goaltending, it really baffles me hes been this bad

Well you have to consider that the 2 teams he played on prior to us were very Defense oriented.. But he was never great, he was Solid behind a solid defense, hard working blue collar guys.. However his playoff resume` isn't really that solid. He hasn't stolen a series nor has he ever made a CFG, Now he is on a team that plays a fast transition style of hockey where he will get caught more in one on one situations and so far he has failed miserably..He seems to be pretty slow recognizing the situation and then looks shocked when the puck is by him.. I would keep starting Bob and let Bryz focus on his play off the center stage for awhile and then try and see if he is ready for the playoffs. Worse thing that happens is Bob get's hot or flops...

4thstreet

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you have to consider that the 2 teams he played on prior to us were very Defense oriented.. But he was never great, he was Solid behind a solid defense, hard working blue collar guys.. However his playoff resume` isn't really that solid. He hasn't stolen a series nor has he ever made a CFG, Now he is on a team that plays a fast transition style of hockey where he will get caught more in one on one situations and so far he has failed miserably..He seems to be pretty slow recognizing the situation and then looks shocked when the puck is by him.. I would keep starting Bob and let Bryz focus on his play off the center stage for awhile and then try and see if he is ready for the playoffs. Worse thing that happens is Bob get's hot or flops...

Good post

There are way too many soft goals that he has let in,to be blamed on the defence.

He needs a serious wakeup call,and I think bringing in Leighton for backup to Bobs would give him the message.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we have the time to waste hoping he actually stops playing like shit. This team is built to win right now.

i dno if that's true.. i'd say this team is built to win in a year or two (keep battling timo, we need you!)

at least the forwards are set up to win in a year or two.. the pleasant thing is, this team is competing right now too

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

But he hasn't been garbage. He's been solid and saves everything he should save. It's when he is thrown a curveball his mind just goes blank (cough cough Ryan Howard)

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i dno if that's true.. i'd say this team is built to win in a year or two (keep battling timo, we need you!)

at least the forwards are set up to win in a year or two.. the pleasant thing is, this team is competing right now too

Agreed (because without Pronger this team is not built to win right now :) )

4thstreet

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Lavy remembers that it was Bobs in net when they won in Minnesota last year and plays him tonight.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But he hasn't been garbage. He's been solid and saves everything he should save. It's when he is thrown a curveball his mind just goes blank (cough cough Ryan Howard)

And so this isn't a big problem for you? How many curve balls do you think are gonna be served to him in the playoffs? I want a goalie who can save more than just the basic shots. Bob hasn't been bad at all this year and has made some amazing saves, Bryz, not so much..