• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Buy Low/Sell High/Kick to the Curb

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to throw a couple of names out after 2 weeks of ball to see where you guys stand on some of these players. I don't have a whole lot of time to list a lot of players who may fall into one of these categories, so feel free to add to this list if there is someone you are wondering about.

Kyle Pitts - Man... dude has stumbled out of the gate like he had his laces tied together. I have said that I believe in the sophomore slump, but this is a bit much. I feel like he is a buy low candidate and that Drake London's targets will be going down moving forward.

Drake London - Sell high. See above.

Hunter Renfrow - Buy low. He is the slot in Josh McDaniels' system. Maybe it is taking longer than usual for everyone to really figure it out. Although, 2 fumbles on back to back plays make him a candidate for the doghouse. I feel he bounces back, though.

Rashaad Bateman - Sell high. He has had 2 long TDs, but outside of those, he has like 4 catches for 30 yards over the first 2 games. I feel like you are banking on a weekly 60 yard TD bomb.

Michael Thomas - Not sure, although, I am not sure about any of these, really. Hence, the thread. He may be a sell high candidate with Winston's injury. He also may be on his way to a bounce back year.

Kenny Golladay - Kick to the curb? Definitely in redrafts. I guess if you are holding on to him in a dynasty league, you are hoping he lands on another team and reverts back to his Detroit form, but injuries may have taken their toll on him.

Sterling Shepard - Buy low? Sell high? Waiver wire priority? He seems to be the WR for the Giants that has found his old form.

Garrett Wilson - Sell high or is this a sign of things to come?

Zeke - Not sure he fits in any of these categories. I don't think he has any value to sell "high". Maybe on his name alone.

Raheem Mostert - Led RBs in snaps this week when Miami was down big for most of the game and Edmonds is a pass catching back.

I will add to this later on...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im buying drake london, now. Who else r they gonna throw too? Even if pitts picks it up. Ive been high on him. I think his floor is gonna be like 4/40, 5/50. With massive target upside.

Thomas i think will be fine.

Daniel jones likes shephard so in ppr leagues hold.

Buy wilson. They drafted him high for a reason

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to add some more

Curtis samuel

Any jets rb

Any bmore rb

Chase edmonds

Kittle with jimmy g back

Metcalf

Lockett

Any seahawks rb

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to add some more

Curtis samuel

Any jets rb

Any bmore rb

Chase edmonds

Kittle with jimmy g back

Metcalf

Lockett

Any seahawks rb
Samuel is interesting. He has had a ton of targets through 2 games (20), plus a handful of handoffs, so he is getting a lot of touches. But Terry is there and gonna get his and they have a rookie that has 3 TDs over his 1st 2 games. Plus, it is no guarantee that Wentz can keep slinging it around like he has. Between inconsistency and injury history, you may be relying on Heineken, which isn't the safest bet.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posted too early. I swear that never happens...

Any jets rb - My guess is that Hall is going to slowly take touches away until he ends up being the #1, but Carter has looked solid and won't go away easily. Probably muddies up the situation unless there is an injury, then the healthy one turns into a must start. I have a piece of this backfield in a few leagues and I am not sure how I am going to handle this outside of a quick conversation with whoever has my handcuff to see if they are interested in giving them up or taking on my guy.

Any bmore rb - I think Dobbins comes back and takes on a majority of the touches until Edwards gets back to take his role as the change of pace guy. No RB there (outside of Lamar, if he counts) has shown much of anything and I don't think Dobbins can get back fast enough in Baltimore's minds. Dobbins may be a buy low if he went to an impatient owner and Gus may be on the ww and could possibly go straight to IR after you grab him. If you have an open spot, I don't think this is a bad move at all.

Chase edmonds - I guess I should have included him with Mostert above, but I am so back and forth with him and have been for about 2 years now. As I mentioned, Mostert took some snaps from him in the comeback yesterday, but I also think Mostert is probably on IR within a few weeks. Could be a buy low here.

Kittle with jimmy g back - He needs to get his ass back on the field before we can assess anything with him.

Metcalf & Lockett - I've shied away from him this season because of Seattle's QB situation. This could be an ugly situation all season. I see no consistency here, but probably not a bad option if you need a boom or bust guy during your bye weeks.

Any seahawks rb - See above. I think Walker may be worth stashing. He could be someone who takes over the job mid season and makes the most of his opportunity. Not much short term value, though.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple more...

Rondale Moore - Probably on the ww (I know I dropped him in the couple leagues that I drafted him in). Could step into a nice deep threat role. An impatient owner may look to give him away or as a throw in if you are already working on something.

Greg Dortch - Sell high. If you picked him up, he will probably get bumped down the totem pole if Moore comes back this week and will go down another rung when DHop comes back.

Jared Goff - Is Detroit a high powered offense now? Swift and Amon-Ra look legit. He's another one who is likely on the ww in redrafts.

Hayden Hurst - Has been getting some targets in Cincy.

David Montgomery - Sell high? Looked solid last night. Got touches and produced, even if he didn't get in the end zone. Does he keep it up?

Tony Pollard - Probably should have been with Zeke, but he is coming off a big game.

Cee Dee Lamb - Buy low? He had a decent game yesterday, so maybe we missed the window on that. But, if he puts up a dud next week. He could be clutch to own coming down the stretch. Dak should be back by midseason at the latest.

Damien Harris/Rhamondre Stevenson - Harris seems to have more touches and had a decent game yesterday. Is this a muddy RBBC or is someone going to break out?

Aaron Jones/AJ Dillon - Not really buy low/sell high, but I was on the subject of backfield committees. I think this one can support both these backs, though. May be up and down all season. Maybe you can buy Dillon low now that Jones had a monster game, but I think Dillon will get a few of his own.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple more...

Rondale Moore - Probably on the ww (I know I dropped him in the couple leagues that I drafted him in). Could step into a nice deep threat role. An impatient owner may look to give him away or as a throw in if you are already working on something.

Greg Dortch - Sell high. If you picked him up, he will probably get bumped down the totem pole if Moore comes back this week and will go down another rung when DHop comes back.

Jared Goff - Is Detroit a high powered offense now? Swift and Amon-Ra look legit. He's another one who is likely on the ww in redrafts.

Hayden Hurst - Has been getting some targets in Cincy.

David Montgomery - Sell high? Looked solid last night. Got touches and produced, even if he didn't get in the end zone. Does he keep it up?

Tony Pollard - Probably should have been with Zeke, but he is coming off a big game.

Cee Dee Lamb - Buy low? He had a decent game yesterday, so maybe we missed the window on that. But, if he puts up a dud next week. He could be clutch to own coming down the stretch. Dak should be back by midseason at the latest.

Damien Harris/Rhamondre Stevenson - Harris seems to have more touches and had a decent game yesterday. Is this a muddy RBBC or is someone going to break out?

Aaron Jones/AJ Dillon - Not really buy low/sell high, but I was on the subject of backfield committees. I think this one can support both these backs, though. May be up and down all season. Maybe you can buy Dillon low now that Jones had a monster game, but I think Dillon will get a few of his own.
Im gonna circle back to these. But i am buying monty n goff. Look at goffs end of last year and this start. They dont give a flying F. Theyre d stinks and theyre gonna sling it. The lions appear to be a fun team for fantasy purposes themselves and anyone playing against them.

I think they run monty into the ground personally so im buying volume

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im gonna circle back to these. But i am buying monty n goff. Look at goffs end of last year and this start. They dont give a flying F. Theyre d stinks and theyre gonna sling it. The lions appear to be a fun team for fantasy purposes themselves and anyone playing against them.

I think they run monty into the ground personally so im buying volume

And then Chark puts up a zero.

:gaah:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cole Kmet double zeroes.

WTF?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Thomas - keep. don't sell low. Dude was the best two years ago and is on the way back.

Zeke - keep. You don't have a choice. Pollard is a must handicap. In fact, he may be the lead guy soon.

Shepard - keep or sell high if you can, although that would probably be difficult.

Golladay - Mama Mama Please! No more facelifts! I just don't which one you is! :pound::pound::pound:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Thomas - keep. don't sell low. Dude was the best two years ago and is on the way back.

Zeke - keep. You don't have a choice. Pollard is a must handicap. In fact, he may be the lead guy soon.

Shepard - keep or sell high if you can, although that would probably be difficult.

Golladay - Mama Mama Please! No more facelifts! I just don't which one you is! :pound::pound::pound:

when it comes to Zeke... I was a strong ANTI- Pollard guy... but with Cooper rush, it seems like the whole offense is different... unless that was just game plan to get Rush comfortable...

you'd think they have to rely on their best offensive players... and Zeke doesn't look bad... he actually looks good... I need one more game to really have an opinion on the cowboys running game...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when it comes to Zeke... I was a strong ANTI- Pollard guy... but with Cooper rush, it seems like the whole offense is different... unless that was just game plan to get Rush comfortable...

you'd think they have to rely on their best offensive players... and Zeke doesn't look bad... he actually looks good... I need one more game to really have an opinion on the cowboys running game...
I agree with you, Zeke looks back to his old self, albeit without a QB and an offensive line. Even so, Pollard is a must have for a backup.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derek Henry?

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pitts will definitely get better, but I don't think that will hurt London. Atlanta may soon need to see what they have in Ridder to decide if they need to chase a QB in the draft. I think Ridder will be less accurate but more electric than Mariota and will create space.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course I'm looking at it through our prism and we don't really know anything, but I have the feeling Montgomery has some fight in him now, and it may be Herbert pushing him.

But it may be transitory. I'd be inclined to sell. RBBC may be on the way.