• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Browns have a high powered Offense

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwayne Bowe: We’ll show doubters how a high-powered offense moves

now when i posted a similar thread about a player saying how he thought he was elite, people said what do you want him to say?

is this the same situation?

Maybe it's a sort of "necessary v. sufficient conditions" thing. That is, in order for a player to be elite, it is necessary for him to have great confidence in his ability. On the other hand, merely having great confidence in his ability is not sufficient to ensure that a player is elite.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns fans truly can't be trolled, can they?

Not this Browns fan. The only enjoyment I get outta the Clowns anymore is to make fun of them. Shit this is their 17th consecutive year of rebuilding!:L

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so does desean, but that somehow wasnt crazy?
Bowe is much more amusing to the masses this offseason, apparently. 4th or 5th article now I've seen on him just this offseason claiming nonsense like this. McCown is also a top 5 QB if you believe this guy.

1. McCown is a top 5 QB
2. Browns will be an elite offense.
3. Lack of Redzone targets [oh he got them]
4. McCown's height

I am sure I am missing a couple.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not this Browns fan. The only enjoyment I get outta the Clowns anymore is to make fun of them. Shit this is their 17th consecutive year of rebuilding!:L
Yeah I'm almost looking forward to seeing how many ways Josh McCown fucks us this year. Being a Browns fan is the ultimate form of masochism. But hey, there's always next year!!!!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm now convinced that their owner Jimmy Haslam (who calls himself a 1,000% $tealer$ fan & own a samll part of that team before waisting )
Bowe is much more amusing to the masses this offseason, apparently. 4th or 5th article now I've seen on him just this offseason claiming nonsense like this. McCown is also a top 5 QB if you believe this guy.

1. McCown is a top 5 QB
4. McCown's height

Bowe's off the wall comments are a great example of what happens to people when they drink directly outta Lake Erie.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if there are any fans of the Browns + Cavs + Cubs? Seems like most should be Indians fans which isn't a ton better, but Cubs would be a real kick in the sack for anyone alive.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dropping gold

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm almost looking forward to seeing how many ways Josh McCown fucks us this year. Being a Browns fan is the ultimate form of masochism. But hey, there's always next year!!!!

I still say the best QB the Browns currently have is Terrell Pryor. And it'll only be a matter of time before McCown gets bench & Johnny College gets to show the country he's got no business pretending to be an NFL qb.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still say the best QB the Browns currently have is Terrell Pryor. And it'll only be a matter of time before McCown gets bench & Johnny College gets to show the country he's got no business pretending to be an NFL qb.
At least Johnny Foosball will bring a little excitement to our 4-12 season, then well get another high draft pick that'll go to waste. :L

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Johnny Foosball will bring a little excitement to our 4-12 season, then well get another high draft pick that'll go to waste. :L

Two things you can count on year in & year out w/ the Browns...

1. they'll lose more games then they'll win
2. they make terrible Draft Day decisions

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

1. McCown is a top 5 QB
4. McCown's height

When he said McCown is a top 5 QB, could he be talking about top 5 in the AFCN?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwayne Bowe: We’ll show doubters how a high-powered offense moves

now when i posted a similar thread about a player saying how he thought he was elite, people said what do you want him to say?

is this the same situation?

To be honest...yes, it does kinda fall in line with the what do you want him to say...a FA signee, to a losing organization, you want to interject positive....even if it's over the top I guess.

Bowe is not the guy to do it now, but having watched ATL lose a lot of football games over the years...and TB lose a lot of football games...you do need a change of culture...some swagger, but it takes a guy with rings normally to get other guys to follow.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it depends on the nature/credibility of the player.

You want guys to have confidence, but it's how you portray that confidence that defines whether people think you are just trying to be positive or being a douche. Bowe, unfortunately, falls into the later category.