• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Browns @ Bengals

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Green is the best rookie in football. He won't win the award, but he should.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Green is the best rookie in football. He won't win the award, but he should.

Agreed.

It isn't even close.

He's had an impact on this offense as a rookie that very few receivers EVER have on an offense.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Agreed.

It isn't even close.

He's had an impact on this offense as a rookie that very few receivers EVER have on an offense.

Exactly. It's not as if he's just putting up some pretty numbers with no substance. He's making HUGE plays at huge points in the game. That play yesterday at the end of the game was as clutch a play as a receiver can make.

redbengal1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Agreed.

It isn't even close.

I saw some clips of Von Miller earlier on ESPN, not sure if he's always that dominate, but he looked insane. Bullrush, spin, anything to get to the quarterback. 58 tackles and 10.5 sacks is astonishing for a rookie. Tied for third in the league in sacks. He's a game changer.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Agreed. Von Miller is a beast. I questioned Denver drafting him into a 4-3, but looks like they made the right call.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I could be wrong, but I believe ROY is split between defense and offense.

DROY: Miller by far
OROY: Green

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I could be wrong, but I believe ROY is split between defense and offense.

DROY: Miller by far
OROY: Green

I believe that you are correct. I dont think there is an overall ROY (I know there is awards as you have it).

Agree that Miller is a shoe in for DROY

I think Newton wins OROY based on his position, big plays and stats (plus he just gets alot of media attention). We'll see what kinda QB he ends up being long term. He could be a Vick (gawdy stats, good fantasy guy but about a .500 QB) or a more spectacular version of Roethlisbuerger. I bethca Dalton gets more OROY votes than Green when it's all said and done.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stop whining ya bitches. They won. Cleve played tough. They have a good O-line and a defensive front 7 that is improving. they woulda hung with most teams the way they played save for GB, NO and NE. Dont be suprised if they help us out by knocking off pitt or Balt (they did last year).

Marvin did the right thing on the last drive btw (making cleve burn their timeouts before kicking the FG). It was a great comeback win highlighted by our rookie QB and WR making huge plays and the D coming up with timely stops. Tough crowd.

I'm glad they won, but Cincy is never going to win the big games or make deep run in the playoffs with ugly wins like that........ I think alot of people are fine with being mediocre....... personally I'm tired of 7-9, 8-8 seasons............ How many freakin' losing seasons do you NEED with high draft picks to put together a good team. (same could be said of cleveland)

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think that's the problem I have. Yeah, I'm glad we won. However, look back at '09. We ran the division, but all year long we won ugly. A lot of us complained that we couldn't keep winning like that and sure enough, in the playoffs, we couldn't. We can't expect to win a playoff game 17-14. We have to be able to get out in front and score some points.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bengals perennially start losing ground when players start getting injured. The depth just isn't there, or too many players are getting injured. Some teams have the ability to get over things like that, some don't.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm glad they won, but Cincy is never going to win the big games or make deep run in the playoffs with ugly wins like that........ I think alot of people are fine with being mediocre....... personally I'm tired of 7-9, 8-8 seasons............ How many freakin' losing seasons do you NEED with high draft picks to put together a good team. (same could be said of cleveland)

tell that to the Steelers (who also won ugly last night against Kansas City). They're 7-4 with a rookie QB and playing tough defense. A little too early to say that they're superbowl bound but how can you not be satisfied with the way this team is playing? They are finding ways to win (which is what good NFL teams do...as much as you might think otherwise usally the margin of vicotry in NFL games isnt that big). You wanna mope about a divisional win to a team that actually played pretty well have at it.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't be happier.....throw out the records in all the divisional rivalries.....those Browns could knock off the Steelers and/or Ravens in the coming weeks.....there are very few easy wins in the NFL, regardless of what Kramer claims......we're 7-4, and in the playoffs as of now.....true we have a tough remaining sched, but those are the teams we're going to have to beat if we get in, so might as well go at it now.....

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a happy man. If you asked me in August how long it would take to get to 7 wins, I probably would have predicted around 3 seasons.

We have a quarterback with balls, a playmaker at receiver, and a defense that plays better late. Things are looking up.

redbengal1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We've already switched OC's, we have a solid DC. It's gotta be (at least partly) on Marvin that we can't pull in front of teams. This team needs a killer mentality, and I just don't think Marvin brings that to the table. Bring in another young, fired up coach and this team might hit its potential, it has a ton of talent.

Honestly, how many times do you see the Bengals blow a team out?

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would love to get a new HC in here. The Bengals have the talent to be a top team.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, how many times do you see the Bengals blow a team out?

That's because Marvin coaches to keep both teams in the game.....