• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Browns @ Bengals

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dunlap is a bum. He's always been a loafer. I despise him.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Rain and 15 MPH winds... not great weather for passing the ball..

Hillis's status worries me. if he's ready to play he wants to put up a great showing towards the end of a contract yr...

and this just goes to show how wide-open the AFC is this yr. if the Browns win they're only one game back of a playoff spot

Last edited by a moderator:

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hillis doesnt really worry me. I think the D (even without the uber talented 'loafer' Dunlap) can contain him. I think that's a match up that favors the Bengals. last week I was worried about Torrey Smith. this week Maaaquoui and Watson could give the D issues. Overall though the bengals are clearly the better team and should win. I think it will be pretty close, though. I dont see Cinci blowing out any team.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kramer-You're a bum. Dunlap is EASILY the best player on the DL.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kramer-You're a bum. Dunlap is EASILY the best player on the DL.

Yet, you can't tell me why. He's done little to nothing in his time on this team. Simpson had a good last 3 games last season too. Whoopee freakin doo.

Dunlap just isn't very good. He's average at best. Watch the games.

And, what was the knock on him coming out of college...??"Loafer. Bad attitude. Takes plays off." All correct.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I do watch the games. He consistently is in the backfield forcing the QB to either hurry and throw it, or run, usually to another D-lineman who gets the sack. Numbers aren't everything.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet, you can't tell me why. He's done little to nothing in his time on this team. Simpson had a good last 3 games last season too. Whoopee freakin doo.

Dunlap just isn't very good. He's average at best. Watch the games.

And, what was the knock on him coming out of college...??"Loafer. Bad attitude. Takes plays off." All correct.

Done little to nothing? He has 22 quarterback pressures, the next best on the team is 10......He scored a td on a fumble return, he blocks passes, trust me, he's missed when he doesn't play....he's the best pass rusher on the team, and his presence on the field opens things up for the other linemen....you're just hating him because he had a big game in the NC game vs the Buckeyes.....

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dunlap is a difference maker on the D-line. period. He's constantly in the backfield and overall wreaking havoc. The play he injured his hammy on? Oh yeah it was a QB sack. Probably shouldnt of played last week but being a loafer looked like he tried to go. Should just let that thing heal up or he'll just keep reaggrivating it. What did he have, like 10 sacks in just over a half season as a rook? Yup, he's awful.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we will lose. you can't keep a hungry pissed off team within 3 points the whole game and win.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave up a ticket to the game -- Trap game, bad weather, still due for an ugly loss. I'm not feeling it.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh good lord...easy ass win here. Stop it.

Marvin is still our coach.

BTW -- You had Cleveland beating us by 3 touchdowns in week 1.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's okay. I also got drunk and bought into the Colt McCoy era. I think I forgot that they have UFL receivers and their best skill position player was a running back that was more known for being white than he was for being good.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's okay. I also got drunk and bought into the Colt McCoy era. I think I forgot that they have UFL receivers and their best skill position player was a running back that was more known for being white than he was for being good.

Throw in the Madden curse, and they never stood a chance.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
dudes, everyone stands a chance against the Bengals. Even the colts gave them all they could handle at home. They're a good team, but all the games should be close (win or lose). Just not built (or coached) to be on either side of a blowout. I think they should win but wont be at all shocked if they lose at home to the Browns.