• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Browns @ Bengals

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Its an AFCN win. It's not supposed to be pretty.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude, they won. It's NFL parity. all the games are going to be closer than we think they should be. Plus, Cleve isnt a horrible team. McCoy is clearly not the answer at QB but they have a very strong O-line (they dominated our D-line in the run game) and a D that's getting better. I'll take a 10 point come from behind win against a division foe any day. Those are games that the Bengals typically lose.

Im glad we won. Was still a shitty game. though. The playcalling and substituions are criminal. There's simply no excuse for playing bernard Scott every third series. Benson was running all over them...they take him out. THERE'S NO EXCUSE FOR IT!

There's also no excuse to not get th eball to Hawkins. There's no excuse to keep allowing Tate to return kicks, either. None.

This team could be so much better. They simply refuse to be so. And it's all a product of terrible, terrible coaching.

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I dont have an issue with them subbing in B.Scott. I know most folks around here dont like him but I see him as keeping the D on their toes and being a good compliment to Ced (who was rolling today). Plus, it keep Ced fresh so he can keep taking it to the D.

As far as Tate goes, yeah, I'm about done with him. I thought it was a good sgining at the time but he makes Keiwan Ratliff look decisive. Hawkins should clearly at leas tbe returing the punts. Other than that, I thought it was a gritty win. I though Hillis looked like the guy that made the Madden cover and their O-line was really good. Colt McCoy shoudl be carrying a clipboard (although I hope he's just good enough to keep them from drafting a QB 1st round) and that if Greg Little can hold onto the ball he's going to be a pain in the ass (dude is huge).

NCBengal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree. Hawkins runs like a RB once he catches the ball and Benson was unstoppable. Gruden looks more like a rookie than Green or Dalton. Was horrible.

NCBengal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Andre got owned today... geesh... he played bad today.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We won, though. Good times. And thank Al Gore for the internet. My live stream of the game was great.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bengals always play better if I don't watch. As soon as I stop watching, and take the family out to get groceries, we start kicking ass. never fails.

your welcome.

Well, then, Danno, I'm sure you understand your assignment for next week's game at Pittsburgh.......:smile:

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
DId andre give up a sack today? Sheard might have beat him once or twice but Sheard is really, fuckin good. I didnt think Andre played his best game but wasnt a liability either. Livings, on the other hand, is abysmal. Their front 7 is pretty stout though. Reuben played exceptionally well...

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We won, though. Good times. And thank Al Gore for the internet. My live stream of the game was great.

my stream was shitty. Were you in 'the front row?'

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My stream was decent today.....couple of blips here and there, but all in all pretty good....Steeler week coming......I'm excited again.....

redbengal1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Does your mother know you're on the internet? I'm gonna have to give you hell now. You shoulda never revealed your age.....

Well I'm only allowed on thirty minutes a week. I spend a lot of time practicing the alphabet and memorizing my phone number.

redbengal1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, Manning was a beast this year. I couldn't believe with the Roughriders history of running the ball, they never had a 2,000 yard back until this year. Congrats on making state. I remember when I used to make yearly trips to the championship games, but we always played them in Massillon. I went to school during the glory years when they won 3 in 4 years. Unfortunately, I didn't get to play until after Skip Baughman retired, so I never made the trip while on the team.

I know, I'd look in the paper and see stats like "40 carries, 250 yards, 4 TD's", he was insane. Isn't the field named after Baughman, or something like that? That's too bad though, at least you were able to make the trip as a fan, lately St. Marys hasn't been what it used to be. And thanks, should be fun.

NCBengal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The majority of the times where Dalton was scrambling for his life and the fumble were from Andre's side. He sucked today... not saying he should be replaced but today was not his best day.

Livings is worse though... I agree with whoever said that. It never fails he gets a penalty when we least need it.

And Simpson... I really would like to know what his wonderlick score was.

But, we won, so who cares...

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I believe the fumble at the end of the first half was because of Tits McGee.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kramer -- Why are you surprised by the game? When you were calling for a three touchdown win, did you forget that marvin was the coach?

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Cleveland defense is nothing close to their ranking.... Not sure why teams don't just run it down their throat like the Texans did.

As for the Bengals... Typical Marvin game - Good enough to stick in in, but it shouldn't have been that close anyway. Thank the lord for AJ Green - That kid is special. Of course, 75% of our fan base hated the pick, but that's another story.