• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

browns week.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
interesting take. yea, I would anticipate the TEs get some more work later on. they didn't need to when we got the lead and switched to ball control.

I always kind of figured Charlie Jones would fit in as a slot receiver, but Iosivas kind of passed him as the #3 WR. will be cool to see Burton get some more snaps, I mean, we're really going to run Irwin out there instead of him all season? I doubt that.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
interesting take. yea, I would anticipate the TEs get some more work later on. they didn't need to when we got the lead and switched to ball control.

I always kind of figured Charlie Jones would fit in as a slot receiver, but Iosivas kind of passed him as the #3 WR. will be cool to see Burton get some more snaps, I mean, we're really going to run Irwin out there instead of him all season? I doubt that.
Agreed on Jones/Yoshi...but Yoshi put in a TON of work in the off-season by going to that WR guru...Chase Brown was with him, too...I think for Yoshi it has really shown. For Brown - he hasn't been used as much in the passing game other than screens or quick dump-offs...but, would be interesting to see him split out once or twice to see what he can do.