• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos vs Redskins

Barrelman Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton has been making some terrible throws last couple of weeks. He's not John Elway, not going to fit that ball in there. Ever.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sloppy offense. Turnovers will be the end of this team's season. The offense can play, but they can step on their own cranks with the best (worst) of them. Very sloppy game today. They are fortunate to be in position to get the win.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice pick-6 by DRC. Defense overcomes a sloppy performance by the offense and the Broncos are winning 45-21. Not bad. I really would like to see this offense fix the turnover problem. 4 turnovers today...ugh. Defense made the difference today.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice pick-6 by DRC. Defense overcomes a sloppy performance by the offense and the Broncos are winning 45-21. Not bad. I really would like to see this offense fix the turnover problem. 4 turnovers today...ugh. Defense made the difference today.

The defense had a very good game overall. Redskins had guys open that RG3 missed but they were aggressive. Manning has way to many interceptions in the last 3 games. This must stop. He is trying to throw a deep ball and right now he is having issues. Teams are going to stay physical with the Broncos wr's and just jump on these short passes as well. Broncos wr's need to quit crying for calls and be physical as well. Hopefully J.Thomas is ok. Time to rest up and sure up some things over the bye week.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.... by reading this thread you'd think we lost instead of blowing out the Redskins. Yes, our offense was sloppy, but so was theirs. This just happened to be one of those games.

Defense gives up < 200 yards passing, gives up only 14 pts, and it's a horrible performance by the Broncos? It's just funny to read.

We're 7-1, going into a bye week. Our defense shows some life, we still score 45 points playing a sloppy game. Life is good for Bronco fans right now. Now we have two weeks to settle down offensively, get healthy, and build on the last couple defensive outings.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice win for you guys today.

Took a little while for Manning and the offense to get it going, but they eventually did. Manning has been making some silly decisions, seems to be forcing the ball for some reason. I'm sure they'll iron that out as we get later into the season.

Nice win none the less.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW... several recent examples should prove a team doesn't have to put together a perfectly executed performance over the season to win the Lombardi. It's 100 times better to win sloppy games, than to lose near flawless games. Most teams lose the bulk of those sloppy games.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW... several recent examples should prove a team doesn't have to put together a perfectly executed performance over the season to win the Lombardi. It's 100 times better to win sloppy games, than to lose near flawless games. Most teams lose the bulk of those sloppy games.

I agree but sloppy in the playoffs like against the Ravens last year isnt acceptable. Play this sloppy against a playoff time then they would be in trouble. We have seen that before. After todays game the turnovers is the number one concern. Getting healthy over the bye week as well.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Redskins arent a good team. Sloppy against the Colts a playoff team like last week shows that cant happen playoff time. Get away with it against the Skins.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but sloppy in the playoffs like against the Ravens last year isnt acceptable. Play this sloppy against a playoff time then they would be in trouble. We have seen that before. After todays game the turnovers is the number one concern. Getting healthy over the bye week as well.

This ain't the playoffs. This was our "San Diego 2012" game. Manning had an off game. Happens to the best, and Manning has proven he can adjust. However the bigger turnover problem didn't materialize in this game.

It's still funny that there are lots of posts from early lamenting about the Broncos, how they won't possibly win the Super Bowl blah blah blah, but barely a post during the 38 unanswered Denver rang up. It shows that we can definitely come back from a deficit.

xBxtxDx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Redskins arent a good team. Sloppy against the Colts a playoff team like last week shows that cant happen playoff time. Get away with it against the Skins.

Ya know, I am going to name BB Doom and you Gloom. I bet watching a game with you is pure fucking joy.

And oh, Washington actually started showing life a couple of weeks ago and were playing better as RGIII healed. They are an ok team and take it as a good victory to hold their offense to only 14 pts when we were spotting them great field position.

xBxtxDx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After todays game the turnovers is the number one concern.

:bullshit:

The only turnover that was not pure dumb luck was the one Manning through to Welker in double coverage. All the rest were. Not really anything you can do about that so you can stop the hyperbole.

Getting healthy over the bye week as well.

This I agree with.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Definitely. But it is also hard to watch sloppy play when you know the team is capable of doing better. The turnovers are a problem that needs to be fixed. Manning has fumbled a few times now. Obviously his upside greatly outweighs the fumbling problem. But throwing 3 picks is also a problem.

I tell you what, though. The turnovers are as much a product of mental mistakes as anything else and they can be fixed. And without turnovers our defense is not put in a bad situation as they were today. The Redskins had only one long drive and 14 of their 21 points were off of turnovers. The take away is if the offense solves the turnover problem, this team is going to blow some opponents out of the water down the stretch.

In other news, this is a good week for a bye. The team can get healthy and hopefully get some guys back from injury. It seemed a few players got dinged today. I hope Duke is okay. Some time off may be just what he needs. The team reaches the bye at 7-1. This is after all the talking heads said our season was doomed since Von was suspended the first 6 games. Not too shabby.

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great time for the Bye Week. Defense is only going to get better.

An interesting couple days ahead.....rumors are swirling that we have interest in Jared Allen. Very interesting, especially if he would be open to negotiating a contract extension.

Go Broncos!

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great time for the Bye Week. Defense is only going to get better.

An interesting couple days ahead.....rumors are swirling that we have interest in Jared Allen. Very interesting, especially if he would be open to negotiating a contract extension.

Go Broncos!

I was wondering if the Broncos were going to bring anyone in. Allen was actually someone I considered. That would make things interesting up front. I was impressed with the defense today. They did give up one long 95 yard drive. 16 plays, and over 7 minutes. That was vintage Shanahan. I remember the Broncos doing that stuff when Plummer was our QB. Other than that drive and the short field on the Manning fumble they were lights out.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget too, Manning may have been off due to the ankle issue. Two weeks rest should give the Chargers nightmares.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget too, Manning may have been off due to the ankle issue. Two weeks rest should give the Chargers nightmares.

The Broncos defense could be heating up and not a moment too soon. Three of the next four games are against AFC West opponents, including two against the undefeated Chiefs. And that fourth game is a road game against the Patriots. The next four games are huge! Oh, and three of those are on the road, too.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know, I am going to name BB Doom and you Gloom. I bet watching a game with you is pure fucking joy.

And oh, Washington actually started showing life a couple of weeks ago and were playing better as RGIII healed. They are an ok team and take it as a good victory to hold their offense to only 14 pts when we were spotting them great field position.

\
Well I usually watch the game with my son and really dont say anything. Anytime you want to come to Wisconsin and watch the games with me you are more then welcomed. As for the Redskins Im sorry but they do stink. RG3 is nowhere the same as last year. Just reality.