• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos 2016 Draft

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good work. I always enjoy the Shrine Bowl and NFLPA game. Feel like a lot of people don't pay attention to that because a lot of those guys go undrafted and become priority FA's but there are some real good players in these two games that will get drafted. The SR bowl is full of the players everyone has "heard about and "read" about.... Love the SR bowl but the Shrine, NFLPA, Dream bowl etc... are a great chance to draft geeks to get a good look at players they enjoy watching who may not get the national love they feel they deserve.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep an eye on Illinois WR Geronimo Allison during the shrine bowl. He is moving up.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep an eye on Illinois WR Geronimo Allison during the shrine bowl. He is moving up.
Also key on eye on George Jefferson who is "movin on up"

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard good things about Jefferson as well. Have not gotten to see him play yet, but interested in seeing film on him.

:pound::pound::pound::lol::lol::lol:

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • These are some of the guys we've visited at the E/W Shrine bowl. Take it for what it's worth.
  • Juston Burris, CB, NC State
  • Devon Cajuste, WR, Stanford
  • Parker Ehinger, G, Cincinnati
  • Javon Hargrave, DT, South Carolina State
  • Devon Johnson, RB/FB, Marshall
  • Hunter Sharp, WR, Utah State
  • Tajae Sharpe, WR, Massachusetts
  • Joe Thuney, G, NC State

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of WRs, so maybe there is something to that rumor that we are looking that way early come April.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • These are some of the guys we've visited at the E/W Shrine bowl. Take it for what it's worth.
  • Juston Burris, CB, NC State
  • Devon Cajuste, WR, Stanford
  • Parker Ehinger, G, Cincinnati
  • Javon Hargrave, DT, South Carolina State
  • Devon Johnson, RB/FB, Marshall
  • Hunter Sharp, WR, Utah State
  • Tajae Sharpe, WR, Massachusetts
  • Joe Thuney, G, NC State

Thuney would be a great fit for our system as a mid/late round guy.

Sharpe is heavily climbing up the boards.

Johnson would be a good short yardage guy.

Hargrave I like a lot. He has great explosion. Great sleeper.

Cajuste seems to be high on NFL radar's guy who can play TE H-Back role. Catches everything and runs well after the catch.

Burris is a late rd CB with good ball skills. Won't be a special NFL player IMO but could be a good depth CB and special teams guy.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today's SportsHoopla Prospect of the day is: Utah, RB, Devontae Booker

usa-today-8221358.0.0.jpg

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frankly - the case can be made that even the Bronco's tackles should be playing guard. I think OT or the right one is a need. I don't expect the Broncos to agree with me.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you could make a good argument in support of that.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Senior Bowl....very impressed with Vernon" R Wilson " Adams. Also been watching tackle from CU #77. Been doing great job on rt side so far. Others....rb Lasco from Cal, wr Geronimo, Te from CSU has td and has blocked well. Of course Ochi has been real impressive. Reminds me of Dumervil with his long arms and height. Great motor. Fun game so far.:)

Manimal Sighting

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Senior Bowl....very impressed with Vernon" R Wilson " Adams. Also been watching tackle from CU #77. Been doing great job on rt side so far. Others....rb Lasco from Cal, wr Geronimo, Te from CSU has td and has blocked well. Of course Ochi has been real impressive. Reminds me of Dumervil with his long arms and height. Great motor. Fun game so far.:)
Loved watching him this year but so many injuries. If you look back at our season every loss we had is because he was hurt. Even that disaster of a bowl game. Love watching former ducks do well

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved watching him this year but so many injuries. If you look back at our season every loss we had is because he was hurt. Even that disaster of a bowl game. Love watching former ducks do well
I was really impressed with not only his poise but his recognition of not staring down his wrs. He looked off his intended target almost every time and then threw strong accurate throws. He also, so Wilson-esk, never took his eyes off downfield when he scrambled. Really amazing how he looked like Wilson. I think, if he can stay healthy,could really surprise. Cleveland could do well to think about him.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So watched most of the game. I hadn't watched one of those in a long time (probably last one was the year before I got married). Honestly I found it tough to actually analyze any player unless they made a big play. First off hard in the fact that these players are given what a week to learn a whole new offense and defense and go out and perform. We have no clue who ran the right routes or who had what assignment blocking. Then trying to figure out who was who I just got to the point I stopped watching as I was getting frustrated trying to follow players around the field.

Having said that there were a couple of guys that I liked. I know everybody has been talking about him but Geronimo Allison. They talked about his receiving ability all week but I just loved his aggressiveness as a blocker. To me when I see a receiver willing to do that to help other teammates out plus then they have great skills as a receiver then it definitely peaks my interest.

A developmental project I would really like is Stephane Membot. He has the athleticism needed to find success in our ZBS. Needs some more strength for sure and needs some major work on his footwork. As a late round guy though that we try and stick on the PS for a year or so I like his chances of maybe coming in and finding some success in a year or two.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah Vernon Adams had a great game. Everyone thinks he made himself millions of dollars during the game as I read twitter.

Hate to say it, but if Adams makes millions it won't be because of the shrine bowl. He's gonna get broke down as much as any QB. Not sure what I think of him as an NFL QB.Not doubting him, but I just really wonder how he would translate against NFL defenses.

Manimal Sighting

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah Vernon Adams had a great game. Everyone thinks he made himself millions of dollars during the game as I read twitter.

Hate to say it, but if Adams makes millions it won't be because of the shrine bowl. He's gonna get broke down as much as any QB. Not sure what I think of him as an NFL QB.Not doubting him, but I just really wonder how he would translate against NFL defenses.
Thats always my fear with mobile QBs. first year they light it up and then they are RGIIIed after they get exposed. Not always the case though

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard good things about Jefferson as well. Have not gotten to see him play yet, but interested in seeing film on him.

:pound::pound::pound::lol::lol::lol:

If Jefferson gets a pro contract -he will go try and buy Louisiana all over again. History repeats itself.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't thinking anyone's implying Adams is a shoe in to be a good or great qb in NFL but they also said that about Wilson as well. Fact is he turned heads with not just his performance but with attributes you want to see from a college about heading into NFL. That game and performance doesn't prove anything but I'll bet a lot of scouts saw things in his play that excited them and that right there is a step in the right direction for this kid.Hope he gets combine invite. Be fun to watch him there also. Kudos to Wilson for at least opening some eyes.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Burton moves on We got to draft a S rather high.. We need a Big Nickel Safety like
1950.jpg
Sam Brandon