• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Braylon Edwards Cut

polfnikufesin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
just because someone isn't playing doesn't mean they can't outperform a practice squad guy. we're talking about a vet vs an undrafted free agent trying to break into the league.

I didn't say they couldn't, if you go back and re-read my post, I stated that in some rare cases bringing a guy off the street has worked. Y'all keep thinking the NFL is like playing Madden, Harbarugh knows what the fuck he's doing.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the great thing about being an American, I can do whatever the fuck I want!

Well if you do watch it i guess you would be wasting your time since of course you already know the outcome...

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he is bringing a practice squad guy in because he knows the guy is in game shape, rather than bringing a guy off the street and having an unknown element. Coaches like to be in control. Scratch that, they LOVE it. With a practice squad player he at least has seen him first hand all year.

polfnikufesin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well if you do watch it i guess you would be wasting your time since of course you already know the outcome...

What I do with my time is my business. I don't walk around with rose colored glasses on like most of you do, I'm realistic about my team. Call it a love/hate relationship, whatever you want....

But remember...That's the great thing about being an American, I can do whatever the fuck I want!

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I do with my time is my business. I don't walk around with rose colored glasses on like most of you do, I'm realistic about my team. Call it a love/hate relationship, whatever you want....

But remember...That's the great thing about being an American, I can do whatever the fuck I want!

I am also realistic about my team, we can beat any body.

Never said said you couldnt do whatever you wanted too.

polfnikufesin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I am also realistic about my team, we can beat any body.

Never said said you couldnt do whatever you wanted too.

Yeah, any given Sunday I guess. But I don't see this current squad being able to complete with the Saints or Packers. I'm just happy to see a competent HC on the sidelines for the 9ers, it's been a while. The future is bright and Harbaugh has gotten every ounce out of this roster.

And as far as wasting my time, I flew from Korea twice when I was stationed there to see a 9ers game. So don't go there with me, what have you ever done for your team?

Last edited by a moderator:

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, any given Sunday I guess. But I don't see this current squad being able to complete with the Saints or Packers. I'm just happy to see a competent HC on the sidelines for the 9ers, it's been a while. The future is bright and Harbaugh has gotten every ounce out of this roster.

And as far as wasting my time, I flew from Korea twice when I was stationed there to see a 9ers game. So don't go there with me, what have you ever done for your team?

Lmao serious question? Whats this have to do with anything?

Last edited by a moderator:

polfnikufesin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
[/B]

Lmao serious question? Whats this have to do with anything

It has to do with how I've been getting ripped and called a troll here just because I state my honest opinions...mostly about Alex Smith. LOL!

You don't know me!!!!

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has to do with how I've been getting ripped and called a troll here just because I state my honest opinions...mostly about Alex Smith. LOL!

You don't know me!!!!

I havent called you anything lol. Just hate seeing fans already count us out when the games havent been played yet. We are a good team this year, and we can beat anybody. You got your opinion and i understand that but it just irks me when people think negative about our chances before the game is even played. But hey its your opinion, and i got mine.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

if we all keep our expectations closer (not same) to PRIOR the season, it'll be more reasonable. but after winning 12 games the expectations have jumped considerably ahead, thats why we now feel we're "better than anybody".

anyways, agree we'd be dogs against Green Bay and for a reason. if thats what you mean by "don't see this current team being able to compete...", no problem here. but if this meant we WILL lose, then it is?

we MIGHT even be dogs againts the Saints...... at home. so again, agree on paper they might be a better team. but doesn't mean we've already lost.

kudos on flying from Korea to SF, thats a good fan. i do it from Hawaii (halfway) almost every year, its not THAT easy nor cheap.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I havent called you anything lol. Just hate seeing fans already count us out when the games havent been played yet. We are a good team this year, and we can beat anybody. You got your opinion and i understand that but it just irks me when people think negative about our chances before the game is even played. But hey its your opinion, and i got mine.

There is a difference between being objective/realistic, and flat out negative. Not saying dude is flat out negative, but that's always what people say. People have their own opinions, but it does get a little old when people are always negative and then cover it up with, "I'm just being realistic." And they try and make you feel like less of a fan or a dumb shit for having hope and faith in your team.

Guess what, a couple years ago I was being realistic during the baseball season and thought the Giants were going to be watching the playoffs from home. Then I was still being realistic when I thought they would lose a close series to the Phillies. Then they won the whole thing. Who's to say the 49ers can't/won't do the same thing?? There are no elite teams in the NFL right now. The 49ers have a legitimate shot.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a difference between being objective/realistic, and flat out negative. Not saying dude is flat out negative, but that's always what people say. People have their own opinions, but it does get a little old when people are always negative and then cover it up with, "I'm just being realistic." And they try and make you feel like less of a fan or a dumb shit for having hope and faith in your team.

Guess what, a couple years ago I was being realistic during the baseball season and thought the Giants were going to be watching the playoffs from home. Then I was still being realistic when I thought they would lose a close series to the Phillies. Then they won the whole thing. Who's to say the 49ers can't/won't do the same thing?? There are no elite teams in the NFL right now. The 49ers have a legitimate shot.

+1