• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Braylon Edwards Cut

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozart'sGhost
Oh. Thanks. I've wanted to quote an entire post before that was made up of quotes from other posts and couldn't figure it out. I kept hitting that "Multi-Q" button at the bottom hoping it would work but it didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep9er
whenever i go to SF, i'm FREEEZING my jollies. in your case, you also went there to warm up. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MW49ers5
Yeah, I tried to use the Multi-Q one time - it failed (or perhaps I did ) and I have just used my method ever since, it seems to work just fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozart'sGhost
Ha ha. That's the difference between you and me. You tried it and realized it didn't work and moved on to another method. I kept hitting the button and hoping for a different result.

To quote multiple post, first click the "multi-Q" tab on every post you want to quote. THen CLick the "Quote" tab, which takes you to the" reply to thread" page...

Hope it helps.

oops

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
How many points do you guys think the 49ers will have to put up to beat NO or GB?

I'm guessing 24 points for GB and 28 points for NO.

GB and NO are averaging 34 & 33 Pts/Gm respectively. However, neither have faced a defense as stingy as ours, so I think those totals are about right.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GB and NO are averaging 34 & 33 Pts/Gm respectively. However, neither have faced a defense as stingy as ours, so I think those totals are about right.

If we face off against those teams we damn well be getting to the QB.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Damn! How come it doesn't work for me?

It will...Just go to the posts that you want to quote in your post and on those other posts click "Multi-Q". By doing that it puts those posts in a que.

Once you have selected all the other posts with the "Multi-Q" button you then start a new post by selecting "Quote". As soon as you hit "Quote" to start a new post all of those other posts will auto-populate just as if you were quoting a singular post.

My method works just as well, but this method is much, much faster.

polfnikufesin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Weird, thats exactly what I said. Keep on regulating guy.... You have no ability to make an argument on anything, you get stuck and try to change a persons point to make them seem extremely unreasonable. Pretty soon I'll be an Alex lover and got my rose colored glasses on.... I guess every year has elite teams, the Packers are "elite" for this season, They are on the low rungs of "elite" teams, play them against the 84, 89, 94 49ers and its a lopsided win everytime in favor of the 49ers.

Oh,and I flew in from being stationed in Antartica 3 times to watch 49er games. I am clearly a bigger fan than you. Of course there is no independently varifiable evidence. Nothing better than insecurities creeping in and having to prove things to everyone who I don't give a fuck about what they think of me.

Oh, but I do have proof....and he's on this board. :rockon:

But thanks, any time I have a question about a team being elite or not I know you're the be all end all on that subject.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Absolutely!!!!!

If we give either Brees or Rodgers pocket time they will destroy us - They both have too many weapons for us to cover for more than 3 seconds.

Furthermore, especially in the case of GB, we may have to try and get that pressure with just a four-man rush.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely!!!!!

If we give either Brees or Rodgers pocket time they will destroy us - They both have too many weapons for us to cover for more than 3 seconds.

Furthermore, especially in the case of GB, we may have to try and get that pressure with just a four-man rush.

We have been able to get some good pressure with 4 man rush this year, but there has also been times where the QB has had all day back there. We cant do that with brees and rogers or any QB for that matter.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It will...Just go to the posts that you want to quote in your post and on those other posts click "Multi-Q". By doing that it puts those posts in a que.

Once you have selected all the other posts with the "Multi-Q" button you then start a new post by selecting "Quote". As soon as you hit "Quote" to start a new post all of those other posts will auto-populate just as if you were quoting a singular post.

My method works just as well, but this method is much, much faster.

Uh oh. I think I got it.