• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Braylon Edwards Cut

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I am holding out hope that Harbaugh/Roman is saving some red zone magic/passing for the playoffs.

I highly doubt it.

1st option is Gore in the red zone. Then Vernon is really the only superior red zone threat. Teams can take away Gore and Vernon in that small space.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Im just sick of running it on 2nd and 3rd down all the damn time in the red zone. I realize were a power run team and we can rely on our D, but sometimes it just gets old. I mean I realize thats how we have won games this year, but will it last in the playoffs?

can't imagine anyone else thinking differently? Harbaugh and team have been working on it for awhile, they have and will mix in more plays.

btw - if its 1st and goal at the 1 (maybe even 2) yard line, i AM for leaning run. no, you wouldn't automatically run, but more times than not.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Im just sick of running it on 2nd and 3rd down all the damn time in the red zone. I realize were a power run team and we can rely on our D, but sometimes it just gets old. I mean I realize thats how we have won games this year, but will it last in the playoffs?[/QUOTE]

I hear ya. The offense has got to improve and become more diversified.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can't imagine anyone else thinking differently? Harbaugh and team have been working on it for awhile, they have and will mix in more plays.

btw - if its 1st and goal at the 1 (maybe even 2) yard line, i AM for leaning run. no, you wouldn't automatically run, but more times than not.

Oh if its that close then def pound that rock, but mix in that play action as well.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey MW. How do you get both people's quotes in the same post like you did above with Deep and me?

I just do a copy/paste and then bracket them with the: QUOTE & /QUOTE.

Like the following, but of course with the * removed:

[*QUOTE=Deep] 49ers Rule the Islands [*/QUOTE]

Thus our quotes can look like this:

MW said:
I agree as well. One thing we do really well is run multiple plays from the same formation using the same personnel.

Hey MW. How do you get both people's quotes in the same post like you did above with Deep and me?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So basically there's never been an elite team then...ok....NEXT!

Weird, thats exactly what I said. Keep on regulating guy.... You have no ability to make an argument on anything, you get stuck and try to change a persons point to make them seem extremely unreasonable. Pretty soon I'll be an Alex lover and got my rose colored glasses on.... I guess every year has elite teams, the Packers are "elite" for this season, They are on the low rungs of "elite" teams, play them against the 84, 89, 94 49ers and its a lopsided win everytime in favor of the 49ers.

Oh,and I flew in from being stationed in Antartica 3 times to watch 49er games. I am clearly a bigger fan than you. Of course there is no independently varifiable evidence. Nothing better than insecurities creeping in and having to prove things to everyone who I don't give a fuck about what they think of me.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im just sick of running it on 2nd and 3rd down all the damn time in the red zone. I realize were a power run team and we can rely on our D, but sometimes it just gets old. I mean I realize thats how we have won games this year, but will it last in the playoffs?[/QUOTE]

I hear ya. The offense has got to improve and become more diversified.

I belive it can work and i believe we can beat anybody, just wish we had more of that killer mentality. But hey were 12-3 this way so far, cant really be too mad. Bring back the DEFENSE wins championships style!

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Weird, thats exactly what I said. Keep on regulating guy.... You have no ability to make an argument on anything, you get stuck and try to change a persons point to make them seem extremely unreasonable. Pretty soon I'll be an Alex lover and got my rose colored glasses on.... I guess every year has elite teams, the Packers are "elite" for this season, They are on the low rungs of "elite" teams, play them against the 84, 89, 94 49ers and its a lopsided win everytime in favor of the 49ers.

Oh,and I flew in from being stationed in Antartica 3 times to watch 49er games. I am clearly a bigger fan than you. Of course there is no independently varifiable evidence. Nothing better than insecurities creeping in and having to prove things to everyone who I don't give a fuck about what they think of me.

whenever i go to SF, i'm FREEEZING my jollies. in your case, you also went there to warm up. :-)

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I just do a copy/paste and then bracket them with the: QUOTE & /QUOTE.

Like the following, but of course with the * removed:

[*QUOTE=Deep] 49ers Rule the Islands [*/QUOTE]

Thus our quotes can look like this:

Oh. Thanks. I've wanted to quote an entire post before that was made up of quotes from other posts and couldn't figure it out. I kept hitting that "Multi-Q" button at the bottom hoping it would work but it didn't.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oh. Thanks. I've wanted to quote an entire post before that was made up of quotes from other posts and couldn't figure it out. I kept hitting that "Multi-Q" button at the bottom hoping it would work but it didn't.

Yeah, I tried to use the Multi-Q one time - it failed (or perhaps I did ;) ) and I have just used my method ever since, it seems to work just fine.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Tall and I will go one step further. At the beginning of the season, the Packers looked unbeatable but it is obvious to anyone that watches that their defense misses Cullen Jenkins' presence in the trenches. Teams are able to seal the corners on runs and because of a pedestrian pass rush, teams can also focus their attention on stopping Matthews from having the kind of impact that he had last year. Once injuries started to creep up on their OL, they have been knocked from their pedestal IMO. I agree that I think RIGHT NOW the Saints are a better overall team, but like it was stated earlier, they are also a different team on the road then at home.

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, I tried to use the Multi-Q one time - it failed (or perhaps I did ;) ) and I have just used my method ever since, it seems to work just fine.

Ha ha. That's the difference between you and me. You tried it and realized it didn't work and moved on to another method. I kept hitting the button and hoping for a different result.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ha ha. That's the difference between you and me. You tried it and realized it didn't work and moved on to another method. I kept hitting the button and hoping for a different result.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!....My deficiency is on the patience side of the equation. Clearly you have more of it than I - You must be older!!...Ha Ha Ha!!.. ;)

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

whenever i go to SF, i'm FREEEZING my jollies. in your case, you also went there to warm up. :-)

To quote multiple post, first click the "multi-Q" tab on every post you want to quote. THen CLick the "Quote" tab, which takes you to the" reply to thread" page...

Hope it helps.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!....My deficiency is on the patience side of the equation. Clearly you have more of it than I - You must be older!!...Ha Ha Ha!!.. ;)

To quote multiple post, first click the "multi-Q" tab on every post you want to quote. THen CLick the "Quote" tab, which takes you to the" reply to thread" page...

Hope it helps.

Sweet!! Thanks 8!

SY8goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong thread...

Last edited by a moderator:

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Tall and I will go one step further. At the beginning of the season, the Packers looked unbeatable but it is obvious to anyone that watches that their defense misses Cullen Jenkins' presence in the trenches. Teams are able to seal the corners on runs and because of a pedestrian pass rush, teams can also focus their attention on stopping Matthews from having the kind of impact that he had last year. Once injuries started to creep up on their OL, they have been knocked from their pedestal IMO. I agree that I think RIGHT NOW the Saints are a better overall team, but like it was stated earlier, they are also a different team on the road then at home.

Yeah, the injuries are really gonna make it tough for them. They have given up a lot of points too. I think this is one of the more interesting playoffs in a long time.

polfnikufesin said:
But you're still reading them.....lol

:burt: