• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Both games went to OT

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who has the most OT playoff game winners on either team? Petr Sykora and he's not fucking playing.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Henrique has one goal less than Sykora...

Sykora hasn't been lighting up the playoffs in goals either. Who would he replace?

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJ

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but JJ has been good... if sykora isn't scoring(which he hasnt done much) what does he do for a full game?

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i agree have to take jj out. he hasnt scored and we need goals....sykora might get some better quality shots on net who knows. also everyone always says playoff vertern experience is a plus? well you dont get more experience then sykora hes been in what 4 finals?

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
what really is the sad part. bounce here or there and we could be up 2-0!

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what really is the sad part. bounce here or there and we could be up 2-0!

This... I cant believe the luck they are having and I dont want to say bad luck for us... but nothing is going our way... we outplay them in game 2 and still lose because we cant get a bounce.... Kovy hitting the post with less than 20 secs to go...

Do you think that they are trying too hard to beat Quickie? They keep saying they have to shoot high around his head, but look at all the missing of the net that seems to be causeing.... I think they should just stop trying to overthink this and just play and shoot as they see fit... Its like their heads are getting in the way of their play...

Tomorrow will tell... at least the kings only two losses in the playoffs were at home so we will see.... If we can get the next two, it may shake there confidence... but I dont know anymore....

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This... I cant believe the luck they are having and I dont want to say bad luck for us... but nothing is going our way... we outplay them in game 2 and still lose because we cant get a bounce.... Kovy hitting the post with less than 20 secs to go...

Do you think that they are trying too hard to beat Quickie? They keep saying they have to shoot high around his head, but look at all the missing of the net that seems to be causeing.... I think they should just stop trying to overthink this and just play and shoot as they see fit... Its like their heads are getting in the way of their play...

Tomorrow will tell... at least the kings only two losses in the playoffs were at home so we will see.... If we can get the next two, it may shake there confidence... but I dont know anymore....

They're 100% trying too hard to beat Quick. Look at the Zajac Parise 2 v 2 where travis tried to get that puck to Parise. He obviously didn't think he could beat Quick somewhere in the dark depths of his fear. He didn't even realize it, but it's what happened. Listen, we just beat the Rangers 4 out of 5, so let's stop crying about a little hole and move the eff forward. Go Devils!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're 100% trying too hard to beat Quick. Look at the Zajac Parise 2 v 2 where travis tried to get that puck to Parise. He obviously didn't think he could beat Quick somewhere in the dark depths of his fear. He didn't even realize it, but it's what happened. Listen, we just beat the Rangers 4 out of 5, so let's stop crying about a little hole and move the eff forward. Go Devils!

I agree they are letting quick get in their heads.Same thing on the parise jam play he tried to force the shot and he had kovy wide open on the empty side of the net all he had to do was slide the puck to him and it would have been a lay up.Gotta wake up and start playing devils hockey

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of Sykora's 3 playoff winning OT goals came in the 2008 Stanley Cup Final.