• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Boston Celtics vs Miami Heat Game Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not worried about us. We just have to play better on the defensive end. Our offense is fine

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I love Wade but the guy is just dumb. I was expecting after the game he would say he wasn't aware that Boston had no timeouts left but instead he said this:

"I was trying to hit the rim, down a little bit," said Wade, who admitted deliberately missing the shot was his call. "It didn't go where it was supposed to go."

My problem with his comments is why are you deliberately trying to miss when you're only up 2 with Boston still having a timeout left? I would sort of understand it but wouldn't 100% agree with it if he hit the first to put us 3 and missed the 2nd but I would prefer him or any player on our team not to deliberately miss a ft in that situation unless the opponent is out of timeouts.

He hits the rim, we win as there was only .6 on the clock. He should have tried to make the basket, but I get what he was doing. I don't excuse it, because if he tries to make it then he either does and worse case we go to OT at home with the other team on a second night of a back to back. If he misses trying to make it, no way he misses the rim. Lebron and Wade are not yet in mid season form. Tough to get a 3 peat. They will be kicking themselves for these early losses that were winnable.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the part I hate the most, he didnt even attempt to make the FT, he did the complete opposite. DWade had been playing smart up until that point.

You would think later on in the season they will be kicking themselves for giving up these early season games, but somehow they get lucky and get away with it - which allows for people to give them a pass for games like this. As usual, they said all the right things after the game that give you reason to think they will get it right soon… but this team is all talk… they dont learn from their stupidity… They still have a huge stretch of games to put a string of wins together… If they can avoid taking the opponent for granted, they will get it going and maybe break their 27-game win streak record?