• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bold Prediction

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go with another Sean Lee prediction. He plays 16 games.

Bonus: Hitchen's great play in 2015 puts him on the map as a potential Pro Bowler heading into 2016 and if Rolando McClain has ANY additional issues, makes him an unnecessary headache whose last year as a Cowboy is 2015.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go with another Sean Lee prediction. He plays 16 games.

Bonus: Hitchen's great play in 2015 puts him on the map as a potential Pro Bowler heading into 2016 and if Rolando McClain has ANY additional issues, makes him an unnecessary headache whose last year as a Cowboy is 2015.

That is a bold prediction! I also think this will finally be the year he plays all 16. PDay is going to be so happy!

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hitchens reminds me of Dexter Coakley, a very solid LB.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not very BOLD, but I think we find out early in the season the true value of D.Murray. Once McFadden gets nicked up around week 4, we have to rely heavily on Randle, Dunbar and Williams - none of whom move the chains effectively or block exceptionally well and the offense goes stagnant for long stretches. We lose to both NY & Seattle - beat Philly & TB, then lose to Miami & Carolina on a short week. I think we still win the division, but NY is on our heels the whole way. I don't see us dominating people on offense like we did last year, but there will be games that our D looks amazing. I see 11 wins and a #3 seed regular season finish.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not very BOLD, but I think we find out early in the season the true value of D.Murray. Once McFadden gets nicked up around week 4, we have to rely heavily on Randle, Dunbar and Williams - none of whom move the chains effectively or block exceptionally well and the offense goes stagnant for long stretches. We lose to both NY & Seattle - beat Philly & TB, then lose to Miami & Carolina on a short week. I think we still win the division, but NY is on our heels the whole way. I don't see us dominating people on offense like we did last year, but there will be games that our D looks amazing. I see 11 wins and a #3 seed regular season finish.

Kind of bold thinking McFadden makes it to week 4!!!

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo takes more hits than wilson
Last year, Wilson 91 QB hits, Romo 53. 2013 Wilson 93 QB hits, Romo 54. Last year, Wilson was sacked 42 times, Romo 29. 2013 Wilson 44 Romo 35. This is all not counting running plays. Like I said, worry about your own quarterback. He has been hit nearly 100 times each of the past two years and that's not counting running plays where he sometimes takes hits. That's also not counting playoff games. And yes I know he is not like RG3 in taking hits but hits are hits. Sooner or later Wilson's luck with injuries will run out. As a matter of fact, I predict an injury for him this year.

Last edited:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a bold prediction! I also think this will finally be the year he plays all 16. PDay is going to be so happy!
yes SIR!
it's a pleasure to watch a student of the game with above average talent.
Very few out there

The Iron Jaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are talking top 5 rushing as a team I totally agree. If you are talking one player I would be shocked. Think about it. Even when making the prediction you aren't sure which back to say will even be that guy.
That's why it's bold! hahaha. Bold predictions are supposed to be insane and out of the norm, sir.

I was talking about a player emerging from this running back group to be the guy this season, and being Top 5 in rushing.

BTW, just think about it.. Justin Forsett wasn't the top guy at running back. The Rice scandal happened, and he was at that top rung on the running game last year in terms of yard production... It's possible for a dark horse to emerge and get those big numbers, especially behind this offensive line.

nutz6977

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOLD prediction: McFadden rushes for 1000 yards at 4.5+ ypc

I know I'm going to regret this post later, but I can't shake this feeling that McFadden is going to surprise a lot of people.

:agree:

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes SIR!
it's a pleasure to watch a student of the game with above average talent.
Very few out there

He is definitely a joy to watch on the field. He takes ownership of this defense as a whole, and works his tail off to be the best. There's nothing to dislike about this guy, just has been dealt a bad hand in regards to the injury bug.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also think IF McFadden stays upright, (as questionable as Murray was last year at this time) he'll rush for over 1000 and have some long runs this year

I think this is where he is going to be most effective. I can't count the number of times Murray ran through a hole untouched last year, and it led to a lot of 10-15 yard bursts. I think McFadden can turn some of those in to homeruns, where as Murray got caught from behind an awful lot last year.

Not trying to discredit Murray at all, he was excellent last year, but Randle was right when he said "he left a lot of meat on the bone".

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of healthy I see high YPC from McF just not a lot AF touches. It's even possible the team runs about 35 times a game and no one averages more than 15 and the three that make the team all average close to 20 carries.

FF owners want to beware of taking a Cowboy RB.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is where he is going to be most effective. I can't count the number of times Murray ran through a hole untouched last year, and it led to a lot of 10-15 yard bursts. I think McFadden can turn some of those in to homeruns, where as Murray got caught from behind an awful lot last year.

Not trying to discredit Murray at all, he was excellent last year, but Randle was right when he said "he left a lot of meat on the bone".

I am more concerned which RB can get the dirty yards, that is what Murray did best.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys, cleaned up the troll shit. Didn't realize the kennel gate was left open.

Skins fan who trolled, why don't you worry about getting out of last place before you take on the NFCE champs on their own board?

To the Pats fan, funny to see you trolling considering how bent out of shape you get if anyone dares speak ill of the Pats on the freaking GENERAL board.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The General Board...still trying to understand that part
at times....looks a lot like the cowboy board a year/year and a half or so

eat or be eaten

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The General Board...still trying to understand that part
at times....looks a lot like the cowboy board a year/year and a half or so

eat or be eaten

That's exactly what it's like. It's a free for all where you will get good conversation and serious trolling. If you are lookign to mix it up, that's the place to be. If you want to avoid children, that is why we protect team boards like we do.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys, cleaned up the troll shit. Didn't realize the kennel gate was left open.

Skins fan who trolled, why don't you worry about getting out of last place before you take on the NFCE champs on their own board?

To the Pats fan, funny to see you trolling considering how bent out of shape you get if anyone dares speak ill of the Pats on the freaking GENERAL board.

I think the Pats fans deserve some credit. From the middle of last season till now they have done the impossible.
In that short span of time, with out question they have become more annoying then Hawk fans.

The will power, dedication and intestinal fortitude needed to accomplish that feat will be studied for years.