• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bold Prediction

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo gets hurt, 'boys go 5-11

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not, at least not any more than any other fan of any other team about their starting QB. If he sustains a significant injury, then our season is pretty much down the drain. But how is that different than just about every other team in the NFL.

Romo's back is fine. The kind of injury he had two years ago is not the kind that has a higher probability of being reinjured after it is healed. There will always be some lingering affects, but no increased probability of sustaining the same injury.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not, at least not any more than any other fan of any other team about their starting QB. If he sustains a significant injury, then our season is pretty much down the drain. But how is that different than just about every other team in the NFL.

Romo's back is fine. The kind of injury he had two years ago is not the kind that has a higher probability of being reinjured after it is healed. There will always be some lingering affects, but no increased probability of sustaining the same injury.

It seems he has dealt with a major injury (not necessarily missed time). for like 5 years in a row. He is getting older and he holds the ball too long and takes too many hits. I don't know about you, but I see Romo as a bigger injury risk than most other QBs. There are guys that are a bigger risk like Peyton and Bradford and RGIII, but he is definitely an injury risk IMO and that is my single biggest concern for this season.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a bold prediction

Dez Bryant will challenge for 2000 yds this year. He has a new contract and wants to prove he's worth every penny.

The Iron Jaw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a diehard Cowboys fan from Carolina, and see all these posts about the defense, and I must say, I'm VERY excited about our defense. Seeing "Top 10 defense" and "40+ sacks" would be greater than an infinity amount of dog treats in my German Shepherd's mouth.

However, after the additions of Hardy and Gregory, and a (hopefully) improved backend, isn't it expected for this defense to vastly improve, barring injuries? I'd hope so!!

But I do give this bold prediction, and yes, it's bold...
The 2015 Dallas Cowboys will have a top-5 league rusher.

WOW! Bold, right? Well, that's what I'm going for.. I'm not going for correctness, I'm not going for your approval, I'm going for something out of the thought realm that if it came true after Week 17 of next year, I could come back and grin at this post, also being from the day I joined this site.

Do I think it's possible? Absolutely! When we have Tyron, La'el, Travis, Zack, and Doug on the offensive line, I think anything could be possible.. Now I highly respect what DeMarco accomplished in Big D (hoping he doesn't in Philly), and Murray was honestly a great running back for us, if he remained healthy and held onto the ball. But we have Darren McFadden, who was in Oakland with a terrible offensive line. We have Joseph Randle, who if he could stay out of trouble, has proven to be productive behind this line. We have Lance Dunbar, who won't start, but is a nice change of pace. Ryan Williams, he has a shot at the starting job if he blows people away during the preseason. And we also signed Lache Seastrunk, who I was head over heels for headed into the 2014 NFL Draft.

I personally feel it will be Randle or McFadden there, but any of those I could see rushing for over 1000 yards, and being up there at the top of the league.

Plus with Bell's suspension, Murray's new o-line, and my gut feeling of Lynch wearing down this season, we could see a whole new plethora of top running backs in the National Football League.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offensive is rated in bottom 10, Romo struggles, but JJ thinks he is still the best ever

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys have to be worried about Romo right?
Shouldn't you be worried about Wilson and all the hits he takes? Sooner or later he won't get up from one.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
53 Seahawk players get banned for reefer. They all thought it was allowed since it's sold at the corner market.

I believe the Seahawks drug of chose is Adderall...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a diehard Cowboys fan from Carolina, and see all these posts about the defense, and I must say, I'm VERY excited about our defense. Seeing "Top 10 defense" and "40+ sacks" would be greater than an infinity amount of dog treats in my German Shepherd's mouth.

However, after the additions of Hardy and Gregory, and a (hopefully) improved backend, isn't it expected for this defense to vastly improve, barring injuries? I'd hope so!!

But I do give this bold prediction, and yes, it's bold...
The 2015 Dallas Cowboys will have a top-5 league rusher.

WOW! Bold, right? Well, that's what I'm going for.. I'm not going for correctness, I'm not going for your approval, I'm going for something out of the thought realm that if it came true after Week 17 of next year, I could come back and grin at this post, also being from the day I joined this site.

Do I think it's possible? Absolutely! When we have Tyron, La'el, Travis, Zack, and Doug on the offensive line, I think anything could be possible.. Now I highly respect what DeMarco accomplished in Big D (hoping he doesn't in Philly), and Murray was honestly a great running back for us, if he remained healthy and held onto the ball. But we have Darren McFadden, who was in Oakland with a terrible offensive line. We have Joseph Randle, who if he could stay out of trouble, has proven to be productive behind this line. We have Lance Dunbar, who won't start, but is a nice change of pace. Ryan Williams, he has a shot at the starting job if he blows people away during the preseason. And we also signed Lache Seastrunk, who I was head over heels for headed into the 2014 NFL Draft.

I personally feel it will be Randle or McFadden there, but any of those I could see rushing for over 1000 yards, and being up there at the top of the league.

Plus with Bell's suspension, Murray's new o-line, and my gut feeling of Lynch wearing down this season, we could see a whole new plethora of top running backs in the National Football League.

If you are talking top 5 rushing as a team I totally agree. If you are talking one player I would be shocked. Think about it. Even when making the prediction you aren't sure which back to say will even be that guy.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BOLD prediction: McFadden rushes for 1000 yards at 4.5+ ypc

I know I'm going to regret this post later, but I can't shake this feeling that McFadden is going to surprise a lot of people.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't you be worried about Wilson and all the hits he takes? Sooner or later he won't get up from one.
Romo takes more hits than wilson