• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bogut = Cracked Rib near lungs

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its official, the basketball Gods don't like us

Frak, Frak, double frak.

:frusty::frusty::frusty:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said in the Portland v Dubs thread, we have to hope that the W''s don't drop the next two games with Bogut out, and find themselves in the 8th spot facing SA, depending on how the Memphis/Dallas and Memphis/Suns games go.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always a blow to lose a 7-footer this time of the season.

_so_money_

Dubmaster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a blow. But atleast festus will hopefully will come back now. That would help the interior defense

After not playing for a year? I'm not expecting much. Playoffs for the Warriors will most likely be over long before he's even in game shape.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It's gonna be Nellie Ball or bust for these playoffs. At least it will be exciting to watch.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's gonna be Nellie Ball or bust for these playoffs. At least it will be exciting to watch.

Dubs gave up 40+ mins in the 1st quarter against MINN, either Steph is going to have to score 35+ each night, or its going to be 1 and done this playoffs.

JO can't bring what Bogut does for 30+ mins a night. D.Green got abused by K.Love all night long.

DLee isn't 100% healthy yet.

I'm not saying there's no hope, but Bogut not being in there certainly changes things :gaah::gaah::gaah:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OKC would've been a better matchup with Bogut out. I want to remain positive but I think Clips are going to have field day in the low post. No Bogut and Ezeli unavailable means zero interior D. What a disappointment for the Warriors and their fans.

UgOtBuCkEd21GoRe

49ersMichiganDubsA's
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OKC would've been a better matchup with Bogut out. I want to remain positive but I think Clips are going to have field day in the low post. No Bogut and Ezeli unavailable means zero interior D. What a disappointment for the Warriors and their fans.

The clippers are salivating at the mouth right now. Who is going to rebound/protect the rim versus Griffin and Jordan? Hilton Armstrong? Lee? I think not. Lob city will be at its finest. Two seasons in a row now we lose a very important player in the playoffs. Very frustrating. Trying to remain optimistic but I foresee a sweep and it won't even be close.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He cracked a rib near his lungs?? No shit? That's crazy a rib was near his lung, I never would have expected to find a rib there, those are really hard to break. Oh wait, every rib is near your lungs. Next thing you know they'll be telling us when people break their toes located near their foot.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dubs gave up 40+ mins in the 1st quarter against MINN, either Steph is going to have to score 35+ each night, or its going to be 1 and done this playoffs.

JO can't bring what Bogut does for 30+ mins a night. D.Green got abused by K.Love all night long.

I'm not saying there's no hope, but Bogut not being in there certainly changes things :gaah::gaah::gaah:

They can't allow them to get to the hole

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The clippers are salivating at the mouth right now. Who is going to rebound/protect the rim versus Griffin and Jordan? Hilton Armstrong? Lee? I think not. Lob city will be at its finest. Two seasons in a row now we lose a very important player in the playoffs. Very frustrating. Trying to remain optimistic but I foresee a sweep and it won't even be close.

Unless we get hot from deep this could be done in 5 games

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be very worried at this point if this hadn't come to me in a dream I had last night. The actual details were fuzzy and distorted but one aspect of the dream was vivid and startlingly real. A magnificent Black Falcon arose from the ashes and ruled all who came within his domain. As he came closer he was adorned with a banner that said, "I'm gonna drop 40 on the Clips in game one." A strange dream I'll admit. Late night snacks will do that to you.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I AM saying there is no hope.

It was going to be tough to beat the Clips even with everyone healthy. Without Bogut's interior defense, Blake and Jordan are going to go nuts.

Unfortunate. It would have been nice to see how close/far this team is from contending for a championship. With Bogut in there, perhaps the Ws pull off the upset. Without him, we're left wondering what might have happened with a full squad.

Clips in 5, but won't be shocked if we get swept. :bawling:

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a blow. But atleast festus will hopefully will come back now. That would help the interior defense

Festus aka Fetus, who takes 9 months to recover from a 9 week injury? I'd have more confidence with Armstrong or Kuzmic on the floor, atleast they've broken a sweat this year.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I AM saying there is no hope.

It was going to be tough to beat the Clips even with everyone healthy. Without Bogut's interior defense, Blake and Jordan are going to go nuts.

Unfortunate. It would have been nice to see how close/far this team is from contending for a championship. With Bogut in there, perhaps the Ws pull off the upset. Without him, we're left wondering what might have happened with a full squad.

Clips in 5, but won't be shocked if we get swept. :bawling:

Wait, cue the Jackson haters, I'm sure its going to be the Coaches fault somehow.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Festus aka Fetus, who takes 9 months to recover from a 9 week injury? I'd have more confidence with Armstrong or Kuzmic on the floor, atleast they've broken a sweat this year.

It's actually been 10 months now. His operation was in June. Kuzmic has had some huge DLeague games lately. You wonder if he'll get any run in the playoffs.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, cue the Jackson haters, I'm sure its going to be the Coaches fault somehow.

Terrible timing and just unfortunate for the team overall. There's no way this is Jackson's fault, regardless of outcome.