• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bobby Wagner interview

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go to the 9:00 minute mark... I didn't notice this play before but Jimmy Graham ran from Kam Chancellor ... LOL it's hilarious... Jimmy was SCARED!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched that whole video and I was disappointed Sherman wasn't mentioned at all. They named individual defensive players a couple times, once talking about how the middle was stacked so QBs had to throw outside, and still didn't mention Sherman.

Who knows if it had anything to do with him scolding the idiot Skip Bayless or not, but I would hope Wagner would say something like "and don't remember a guy named Sherman on the outside"

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched that whole video and I was disappointed Sherman wasn't mentioned at all. They named individual defensive players a couple times, once talking about how the middle was stacked so QBs had to throw outside, and still didn't mention Sherman.

Who knows if it had anything to do with him scolding the idiot Skip Bayless or not, but I would hope Wagner would say something like "and don't remember a guy named Sherman on the outside"

I think at this point and time Sherman's value is pretty well taken as a given amongst the talking bobble-head analysts. I doubt there's too many sports fans anywhere who aren't aware of him and what his impact is.

Of course, he did take it to Bayless pretty good so you may be onto something, but I think its probably more likely an attitude of "we've already discussed Sherman a thousand different ways so lets talk about the rest of the defense now" kind of thing.