• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 12 waivers...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big week for me. I am 8-3 and playing my division leader (and biggest rival in fantasy sports), who is 9-2. This game probably decides the division and our division winner will probably get a bye in the playoffs. Plus, we have a trophy that the two of us pass back and forth if one of us sweeps during the season and he won in week 1, so I would have to ship this painting to Germany if he wins.

Mahomes is on bye, so I need a fill in QB. Has to be Cam, right?

Cam @ MIA
Heinicke vs SEA
D. Jones vs PHI
Ryan @ JAX
Trevor vs ATL
Tua vs CAR
Dalton @ DET
Jimmy G vs MIN

Also want to pick up Courtland Sutton since my WR depth is pretty shot and I missed out on all the guys I was thinking about last week. Problem is that I need to drop 2 people to make these moves. I do have an extra IDP I could dump, but I don't really want to do that and I feel like it's pretty much the end of the road for these RBs, anyway.

Booker - I have Barkley and I love to cuff my studs down the stretch, but I could dump him for a week and pick him back up when Mahomes' bye is done.
D'Ernest - Chubb is back and Hunt should be back after the bye (13), if not before. Is only worth something if both are out.
Mattison - Just chillin and waiting for something to happen to Cook. Doesn't look like anything will come from this legal situation, but Dalvin is still a bit injury prone and Mattison becomes a stud if he plays.
Darrel Williams - Another guy I feel like I could dump and get back if I really wanted to since his bye is this week. The CEH owner is savvy, though, and could go after him next week, but probably won't bid much if he does.
Jeff Wilson - Had the chance to shine and got fed the rock. Didn't do much with it, though. Mitchell doesn't sound like he is going to miss much time.

Also, my RB depth isn't as impressive as it was (outside of the above, I have Barkley, Zeke and Pollard), so maybe I could beef that up a bit, but these are the options there...

Lat Murray
Devonta Freeman
Jamal Williams
Matt Brieda

Leaning towards dropping Wilson and D'Ernest and picking up Sutton and Cam.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When does the playoffs start? @HaroldSeattle is choking and i absolutely love it
iu

Last I looked I was still in first place in division ( tied actually) and have the second points for in the league. It's been hard once Henry went down for the season but don't count me out just yet.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dumped 3 backup RBs already this week

Moss, Johnson, and Howard

no reason holding on to them if they aren't going to produce, IMO

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big week for me. I am 8-3 and playing my division leader (and biggest rival in fantasy sports), who is 9-2. This game probably decides the division and our division winner will probably get a bye in the playoffs. Plus, we have a trophy that the two of us pass back and forth if one of us sweeps during the season and he won in week 1, so I would have to ship this painting to Germany if he wins.

Cam @ MIA
Heinicke vs SEA
D. Jones vs PHI
Ryan @ JAX
Trevor vs ATL
Tua vs CAR
Dalton @ DET
Jimmy G vs MIN

Also want to pick up Courtland Sutton since my WR depth is pretty shot and I missed out on all the guys I was thinking about last week. Problem is that I need to drop 2 people to make these moves. I do have an extra IDP I could dump, but I don't really want to do that and I feel like it's pretty much the end of the road for these RBs, anyway.

I think you've got it right myself. .....

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam gives you the best chance at a big payout...but Jimmy G will give you the best shot at 15 pts each time...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cam @ MIA
Heinicke vs SEA
D. Jones vs PHI
Ryan @ JAX
Trevor vs ATL
Tua vs CAR
Dalton @ DET
Jimmy G vs MIN

Booker - I have Barkley and I love to cuff my studs down the stretch, but I could dump him for a week and pick him back up when Mahomes' bye is done.
D'Ernest - Chubb is back and Hunt should be back after the bye (13), if not before. Is only worth something if both are out.
Mattison - Just chillin and waiting for something to happen to Cook. Doesn't look like anything will come from this legal situation, but Dalvin is still a bit injury prone and Mattison becomes a stud if he plays.
Darrel Williams - Another guy I feel like I could dump and get back if I really wanted to since his bye is this week. The CEH owner is savvy, though, and could go after him next week, but probably won't bid much if he does.
Jeff Wilson - Had the chance to shine and got fed the rock. Didn't do much with it, though. Mitchell doesn't sound like he is going to miss much time.

Also, my RB depth isn't as impressive as it was (outside of the above, I have Barkley, Zeke and Pollard), so maybe I could beef that up a bit, but these are the options there...

Lat Murray
Devonta Freeman
Jamal Williams
Matt Brieda

I don’t really trust Sutton, but wouldn’t argue against these drops.

And yes, Cam. Sad, but true.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t really trust Sutton, but wouldn’t argue against these drops.

And yes, Cam. Sad, but true.
I'm not thrilled with Sutton, but I only have 3 WRs on my roster right now. They are a great trio (Adams, Deebo, Diggs), but if one of them goes down, I don't have much behind them that I could use in my flex (as you can see in my RB lineup in the OP). There are somewhat similar options at WR on the wire (Shepard, Golladay, Shenault, Boyd, MVS, and a couple of others), so I could worry about it if something happens, but I like to stay ahead of the game.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm advising my wife. Her Mahomes is on bye. Who should she pick up between Cam (@ MIA) or Russ (@ WFT)?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm advising my wife. Her Mahomes is on bye. Who should she pick up between Cam (@ MIA) or Russ (@ WFT)?
Tough call. I would probably go with Russ, but i like Cam this week, too. And Russ hasn't looked great since the injury.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough call. I would probably go with Russ, but i like Cam this week, too. And Russ hasn't looked great since the injury.

Yeah, I agree it's a close call. Russ has the finger issue, while Cam has the shoulder issue. At least, that's what I've read, that Cam has never been the same after shoulder surgery and that he has trouble with any long pass.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got it right.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cam @ MIA
Heinicke vs SEA
D. Jones vs PHI
Ryan @ JAX
Trevor vs ATL
Tua vs CAR
Dalton @ DET
Jimmy G vs MIN

Lat Murray
Devonta Freeman
Jamal Williams
Matt Brieda

Think you are spot on.0
cam. Russ has looked awful. You gambling he turns it around this game , just based on his name?

Longshot rb’s….houston….burkhead or david johnson. No lindsay now. Tevin coleman? Ty johnson?

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I agree it's a close call. Russ has the finger issue, while Cam has the shoulder issue. At least, that's what I've read, that Cam has never been the same after shoulder surgery and that he has trouble with any long pass.
That may be true (likely is) but when you can just dump the ball off to McCaffery there isn't much need to go long. ... he more than makes up for the lack of arm strength with his desire to run near the goal. Wilson isn't happy, and has shown nothing since returning. Long term, yes, Russ has a better shelf life but short term, it's Cam for me.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Start TWO (non ppr)

Henderson (at GB)
Dillon (vs LAR)
Gordon (vs LAC)
Jav Williams (vs LAC)

Darn Broncos killing me. Gordon producing on my bench last few weeks.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Start TWO (non ppr)

Henderson (at GB)
Dillon (vs LAR)
Gordon (vs LAC)
Jav Williams (vs LAC)

Henderson and which ever Bronco RB you feel is better for this week. Gordon done better lately then Williams, but I feel they are going to go with youth soon. I probably wait another week and go Gordon but I would be tempted to try to anticipate the move and go with Williams.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Start TWO (non ppr)

Henderson (at GB)
Dillon (vs LAR)
Gordon (vs LAC)
Jav Williams (vs LAC)

I go hendo and dillon. Rams d is midpack in all categories this year. Its only in name that they are feared. Regardless GB will score in the game and hes guaranteed to be the lead back.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Start TWO (non ppr)

Henderson (at GB)
Dillon (vs LAR)
Gordon (vs LAC)
Jav Williams (vs LAC)

Assuming AJ is out, I go with Henderson and Dillon