• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bo would be 2-3 right now

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With blowout losses to BYU, Miami, and Illinois.

See, so we're better off now.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I actually believe that.

At least blowout losses to BYU and Miami, and another loss to Illinois.

We act like us being 2-3 right now with 3 heartbreaking losses falls squarely on a brand new coaching staff.

Well, we're wrong.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
Sumtimes you're so full of shit..... It is funny tho.

:clap:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sumtimes you're so full of shit..... It is funny tho.

:clap:

I guarantee you Bo would have lost to BYU by 3 scores and to Miami by at least 4 scores.

This Defense is better than anything Bo has had in the past 3 seasons.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now ego need to be swallowed and find what work and stop this callahan like bs

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now ego need to be swallowed and find what work and stop this callahan like bs

It's the fact that we don't have top 25 talent.

We just don't. Bo didn't leave the cupboard bare.....he just filled it full of mid-major talent. @Red_Alert was right about that.

We can't put this on this coaching staff, because like I said......Bo would be 2-3 right now as well, but in a more ugly fashion.

We are improved with this staff. It's going to take some time.

Smotis

Stunning and Brave
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the fact that we don't have top 25 talent.

We just don't. Bo didn't leave the cupboard bare.....he just filled it full of mid-major talent. @Red_Alert was right about that.

We can't put this on this coaching staff, because like I said......Bo would be 2-3 right now as well, but in a more ugly fashion.

We are improved with this staff. It's going to take some time.

I would agree if we lost this game because of bad play, but we didn't. We lost because of bad play calling, bad coaching, and bad leadership. That is all on the staff.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What we need to do as a fanbase right now is support what we have, because it's not going away. If anyone doesn't want to support it, then they need to move along and find something else.

We need to hope we can win some ugly ones to round out this year, hopefully starting next week against Wisconsin. Win some ugly ones to save this season, so that recruiting doesn't completely go in the shitter.

Riley needs time to build his own thing.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm willing to give this guy time and even if he falls flat on his face I would not want Bo to havbe been retained but sorry Bo would of been 3-2 or 4-1.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guarantee you Bo would have lost to BYU by 3 scores and to Miami by at least 4 scores.

This Defense is better than anything Bo has had in the past 3 seasons.

I agree Bo's Huskers lose big to BYU and Miami, but you are crazy to think he loses to Illinois today....this was all on Reiley.....the running game is working great and he's having Tommy Legstrong throw so many fucking deep passes on such a windy day????

No way the asshat Pelini would of lost this game.....they would of scored a bunch more because this defense is better than Pelini's but we wouldn't of been fucking around trying to throw passes all day long in a strong wind and would of won 38-27....

We didn't get a first down in the entire first quarter (and we had 3 attempts) because we had a game plan of trying to throw the fucking ball all the time from a quarterback that doesn't have that skill set and on a very windy day......

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would agree if we lost this game because of bad play, but we didn't. We lost because of bad play calling, bad coaching, and bad leadership. That is all on the staff.

We lost this game, in my opinion, for the same reason we lost the other 2. We aren't good enough up front on Offense, and we have a QB who is awesome but makes really bad decisions at times.

It's an issue of talent. When you watch some of these top 15 teams play, you can see the difference.

The play at the end of the game was on Tommy. It was supposed to be a running play.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo's defenses could stop pocket passers, which is what every team has been this year, and BYU was going to keep Taysom from running so he didn't get hurt.

Where Bo stunk it up was with dual threat QBs and teams that could run.

I think a BO Nebraska would have been blown out in Miami. At best 4-1, at worst 3-2.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo loses all 3.

Without Ameer, he loses all 3.

Nate

Mid-Major Defender
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo's defenses could stop pocket passers, which is what every team has been this year, and BYU was going to keep Taysom from running so he didn't get hurt.

Where Bo stunk it up was with dual threat QBs and teams that could run.

I think a BO Nebraska would have been blown out in Miami. At best 4-1, at worst 3-2.

I agree with this.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason I made this thread was to put things into perspective. These are Bo's recruits, and our brand new coaching staff is doing a better job with them than Bo would have done.

That's the truth.

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason I made this thread was to put things into perspective. These are Bo's recruits, and our brand new coaching staff is doing a better job with them than Bo would have done.

That's the truth.

Nuts.

I don't think Bo ever had a pass defense that was ranked below 50th. Run defenses, yes, but not a pass defense. I know you know where this pass defense is ranked.

This returning defense had a stout D line(Valentine, Collins, McMullen) and a good D backfield(Gerry, Cockerell, Alexander). In 2014 Maliek Collins was 2nd team All Big Ten, Coaches. Nate Gerry was 2nd team all big ten, Media. Linebackers sucked and still do, although Chris Webber is playing pretty good.

2015 Maliek Collins was pre-season All Big Ten by everybody.

As much as I hated the Papuchis-Pelini defense, it was not this bad.

I said this in another thread.

"Would you trust this pass defense(Banker's) to make a stop?" We found out that answer.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nuts.

I don't think Bo ever had a pass defense that was ranked below 50th. Run defenses, yes, but not a pass defense. I know you know where this pass defense is ranked.

This returning defense had a stout D line(Valentine, Collins, McMullen) and a good D backfield(Gerry, Cockerell, Alexander). In 2014 Maliek Collins was 2nd team All Big Ten, Coaches. Nate Gerry was 2nd team all big ten, Media. Linebackers sucked and still do, although Chris Webber is playing pretty good.

2015 Maliek Collins was pre-season All Big Ten by everybody.

As much as I hated the Papuchis-Pelini defense, it was not this bad.

I said this in another thread.

"Would you trust this pass defense(Banker's) to make a stop?"

A bad Run Defense is a far worse thing than a bad Pass Defense.

See Wisconsin vs. Bo Pelini.

Smotis

Stunning and Brave
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jet sweep for 70 yards, Jet sweep for 50 yards, Jet sweep for 65 yards, jet sweep for 40 yards, jet sweep for 80 yards. God those Wisconsin games were fucking painful.

HuskerinBig10

Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Come on. Nebraska stuffed Miami and Duke Johnson last year.

Riley is 2-3 with a bad pass defense. Nebraska's pass defense has not stuffed anybody, hence their ranking of 127 out of 127.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on. Nebraska stuffed Miami and Duke Johnson last year.

Riley is 2-3 with a bad pass defense. Nebraska's pass defense has not stuffed anybody, hence their ranking of 127 out of 127.

We also made it a point to stop the run in that Miami game last year, which is why they torched us through the air.

Bo Pelini had different philosophies on Defense, and it allowed him to win 9 games, but it would never allow him to be Champions.