• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bo would be 2-3 right now

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I really doubt Bop would have lost this one.. I dont want him back and am still on team Riley (for now) but I really doubt Bo woulda blown this'n

Calahan wouldn't have blown this one either.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MR gonna be here for a while but

That was stupid clock and game management
We are forcing the pass game
They have no faith in our run game
The coaching ego needs to go
Late game management is on some madden rookie shit.

This was embarrassing I know talent is low but not losing to Illinois that doesn't have their head coach low. Confidence is low every where bc its clear the staff doesn't trust the team in certain areas.

At this point scratch ya bs offense run what this team can do and let's get some wins because bowls this year is in serious question...

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
MR gonna be here for a while but

That was stupid clock and game management
We are forcing the pass game
They have no faith in our run game
The coaching ego needs to go
Late game management is on some madden rookie shit.

This was embarrassing I know talent is low but not losing to Illinois that doesn't have their head coach low. Confidence is low every where bc its clear the staff doesn't trust the team in certain areas.

At this point scratch ya bs offense run what this team can do and let's get some wins because bowls this year is in serious question...

A bowl game at this point is in serious doubt thanks to the boneheaded coaching staff that we have. TA should not have been given the chance to attempt a pass on that play. Again, Calahan would not have done that.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STOP USING THAT NAME GAWD DANG IT!!!!!

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really really like Callahan as a coach.

except for a two things.

1) he was pedersons puppet
2) he was too loyal to Cosgrove

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A bowl game at this point is in serious doubt thanks to the boneheaded coaching staff that we have. TA should not have been given the chance to attempt a pass on that play. Again, Calahan would not have done that.
what's funny, i think we could go either way at this point. on one side, i could definitely see this team falling off, saying screw it and shutting down.

but i hope that they have way more respect for themselves and the game of football than to do that. they sure as hell are going to learn from this. I could still see this team winnning out, the talent is there and hopefully the coaches figure out how to get out of the way while also maximizing our current QB.

It all starts with Wiscy this week, the defense is greatly improved against the run so i'm thinking it can be a good game. our secondary though, man it's bad. funny to read people actually say "our secondary was improved", i'd say it was a windy freaking day and it was hard to hit the broad side of a barn. so many open receivers, if it wasn't for Lunt the Passing stats would have been way better. i'm over that though and onto Wiscy. their defense isn't too bad either, let's hope MR and co can find something that works and hopefully something sprinkled with a lot more run. or a lot more shorter and easier throws and hope for a calm fall day in Nebraska.