• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Black Monday for 49er fans

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Please vent here on this page.
Im so pssd off with Kyle Williams right now, this is worse than having a bad hanger in Vegas or on your wedding day.
So whats next for our team?

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I was watching the game with a chick who was offered to be in Playboy and she felt bad after the game and showed me her boobies.... so in a way I can't be too mad at Kyle Williams.

Next for our team...#1 WR.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing what our defense could do and did to Eli.... it screamed champions to me IMO.... I mean, for those guys to have played so stellar, committed, disciplined, tenacious and importantly non-stop relentless attacks.... to have it thrown away in that manner...

It's one thing for the Giants to beat us by marching down.... but they didn't, couldn't, Eli is sh*tting grass cause he ate so much of it. Justin Smith played above and beyond and its hard to replicate that performance in subsequent years.

God, we didn't get beat, one fucking idiot botched it twice(3) to give it away.... we win as a team and lose as a team, but it takes one to fuck it up.

I liked what we were doing with the running game, the reverses, qb option, qb run, the VD TDs... none of our WRs could get open which astounded me.

Now as this moment of mourning eventually fades, my biggest fear will come next, do we repeat or falter? we're we one n done or an actual SB contender?

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The key is we need to keep this defense together. We can get back.
Defense can be the same dominating defense next year.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm gonna start selling kyle williams voodoo dolls on ebay

BallsOfFury

Next man up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Well, I was watching the game with a chick who was offered to be in Playboy and she felt bad after the game and showed me her boobies.... so in a way I can't be too mad at Kyle Williams.

LOL If I were you I'd be rooting for my team to go 0-16 :whoo:

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Next for our team...#1 WR.

under the circumsatances of that game u should have at least got to motorboat them...

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Seeing what our defense could do and did to Eli.... it screamed champions to me IMO.... I mean, for those guys to have played so stellar, committed, disciplined, tenacious and importantly non-stop relentless attacks.... to have it thrown away in that manner...

It's one thing for the Giants to beat us by marching down.... but they didn't, couldn't, Eli is sh*tting grass cause he ate so much of it. Justin Smith played above and beyond and its hard to replicate that performance in subsequent years.

God, we didn't get beat, one fucking idiot botched it twice(3) to give it away.... we win as a team and lose as a team, but it takes one to fuck it up.

I liked what we were doing with the running game, the reverses, qb option, qb run, the VD TDs... none of our WRs could get open which astounded me.

Now as this moment of mourning eventually fades, my biggest fear will come next, do we repeat or falter? we're we one n done or an actual SB contender?

yeah, the play calling has been good considering we don't have a top WR. we don't really need a 'Megatron' (although it would be nice), even someone who can get open in short/medium range is huge......someone like a Welker, Nelson, DeSean, etc.

we all know Alex Smith is cautious with the ball, we need really quick guys who can get more separation....but not take long doing it. this doesn't necessarily require a 1st round pick.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need a huge WR with a large catching radius. I could see Alex trusting a guy like that enough to chuck him the ball. Alex also has a tendency to throw high so a big boy that can leap and grab would help offset that.

mysfit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't blame Williams, that's just wrong IMO.

The blame falls everywhere except maybe the D.

Every time we went for a FG rather than a TD is to blame. Every under and over thrown pass. Every drop is equally to blame.

I think the NYG or the niners would solidly beat the Pats. We didn't do quite enough to earn that chance, as a TEAM. There are a number of areas we need to improve in and it's way more than one, single player.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'm disappointed because the way we lost is just a punch in a gut kind of loss.

I'm not happy with Williams but I'm definitely not in the death threat camp or he should even be cut from the team. The guy feels horrible enough as it is (and as he should) so no need for me to curb stomp him also. I'll just say we'll see what kind of pro he is because a real pro would work even harder and use this game as fuel to be determined to let the rest of his career bury what happened here.

It doesn't make me feel better but the reality is nobody even thought we would make it this far in the first place. We were the team that was supposed to suck for luck not the team that almost made it to the Super Bowl.

And what's scary is this wasn't a lucky 13-3 we were legit and this team especially on offense has a lot of room to improve. If our offense improves next season which I think it will with the right additions and the fact everybody will be far more comfortable in it I could see us being a force next season.

9er4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ahhhhh, the day after. Tough night, passed out in my #8 jersey and woke up wearing it proudly. I know I said some f'd up things on here after the game but I was just venting, not going to take any of it back.

I think we need to re-sign Morgan(hopefully he can recover 100%) and get Bowe via FA. Torn between bringing Alex back or not. I've never been a fan of his but he earned my respect this year, just think we need to move on. Defense is only going to get better IMO which is scary.

My biggest concern is the turnover diff we had this year, that just doesn't happen year in and year out although most of them were created by the defense and not just lucky.

My 2 cents....see y'all next year! 9ers baby!!!!!!

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhhh, the day after. Tough night, passed out in my #8 jersey and woke up wearing it proudly.

I woke up and put on Niner red for the day... proud as hell too.

LOL It's amazing what depression does to your mind.

I know man... a nice pair of tits in my face, yet they were the furthest thing from my mind.

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Offense has to get 3 playmakers
1. Dwayne Bowe or Mike Williams
2. Marshawn Lynch
3.Jeffries out of South Carolina or Coby Flenner

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense has to get 3 playmakers
1. Dwayne Bowe or Mike Williams
2. Marshawn Lynch
3.Jeffries out of South Carolina or Coby Flenner

Wasn't aware of the fact that Marshawn Lynch is a free agent. But I don't think we need him and I bet the Seahawks do all they can to keep him and I am sure he wants to stay. A player of his caliber would be nice but I am happy with Kendall Hunter and Frank Gore. The money that would be used to get a Lynch can be used at a much more needed positon. Like WR or OLB