• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bills game notes

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
49ers Blog and Q&A: Trick or treat? Roman avoids talking about a certain play

What was Roman thinking at the time? "I don't know what play you're talking about," he said. ...
Told it was shown on television, Roman said the 49ers have "ways to get rid of that. ... Yeah, I think he (Kaepernick) was talking to the official about the previous play. Next question."

Later Roman was asked about his philosophy on trick plays. "I don't look at them as trick plays - they're football plays," he said. He said the objective for those types of plays is to keep the defense guessing and unsure so as to take a bit of aggression out of their play.

Ha. Roman has really grown on me for so many different reasons.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Mario Williams be going against Staley or Davis for most of the game?

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2012/10/02/refo-patriots-bills-week-4/

One Williams Can Rush the Passer

All of the offseason hype surrounded the signing of Mario Williams, but after picking up three hurries Sunday on his 36 pass rushes, he now has 12 QB disruptions on his 136 attempts for the season to go with his -2.5 pass rush grade — not exactly what the Bills were hoping for with the signing.

On the interior, Kyle Williams is doing his usual fantastic work as a pass rusher and Sunday was no different. He was the lone bright spot on the Buffalo defense, grading at +4.2 on the day including +4.0 rushing the passer. He picked up five hurries, a hit, and a batted pass on his 31 rushes while adding solid work in the run game as well. His lone blip was the roughing the passer penalty he picked up while attacking Tom Brady’s knees. Other than that, Kyle has been the better Williams to this point, but they’ll both be needed if the Bills want to make any kind of playoff run.