• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bills game notes

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although not 12 years - We can certainly understand the sentiment Brother.

Yeah, but no matter how bad things may seem to you guys, at least the 49ers have won 5 SB's, have a history to be proud of, and aren't the laughing stock of the NFL.

Is making the PO's really too much to ask for?

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, but no matter how bad things may seem to you guys, at least the 49ers have won 5 SB's, have a history to be proud of, and aren't the laughing stock of the NFL.

Is making the PO's really too much to ask for?

It may be of no consolation to hear this, but as someone who has been deeply entrenched in football circles for decades I can tell you honestly that no one I have ever talked to sees the Bills as the team that lost 4-straight, but rather they talk about your team with massive respect for making it to 4-straight!

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may be of no consolation to hear this, but as someone who has been deeply entrenched in football circles for decades I can tell you honestly that no one I have ever talked to sees the Bills as the team that lost 4-straight, but rather they talk about your team with massive respect for making it to 4-straight!

To people that actually know football, it is an impressive accomplishment regardless if they won or not, but they did look bad in 3 of those games.

But a lot of people still use this as the main insult towards the Bills and Bills fans, and most of them weren't even born yet during those years. :L

One day......that's all I can still hope for.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To people that actually know football, it is an impressive accomplishment regardless if they won or not, but they did look bad in 3 of those games.

But a lot of people still use this as the main insult towards the Bills and Bills fans, and most of them weren't even born yet during those years. :L

One day......that's all I can still hope for.

As a Broncos fan as well, I know the feeling of watching a beloved team get their ass kicked in three* SB's before they put one in the win column.

(*I didn't feel at all bad about one of those losses though ;) )

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't give up on the Bills, I'm just sick and tired of always getting my hopes up for nothing. This was supposed to be the year the Bills finally make it back to the PO's after 12 LONG years of being less than mediocre. All that rebuilding on the defensive, especially the front 4, and we have nothing to show for it in games that really matter.

The Bills were destroyed by the Jets and Pats, but beat the Browns and Chiefs who have a combined W/L record of 1-7. That doesn't really inspire me all that much. I want to see them play competitively with the top teams in the League before I can say they have turned around finally.

The Bills have a really difficult stretch of games coming up, and I don't think they really have much of a chance beating San Fran. I hope I'm wrong but I'm not going to hold my breath and ignore the facts.

You have a fail safe. At least you guys will be able to draft a QB this year with plenty of QB talent in the 2013 draft.. Your Defense should improve once your LB's do. The front 4 seems solid to me. Kyle Williams, Dareus, and Mario Williams...that's going to be a tough combination to beat once they get it together.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we're horrible on the west coast so we won't be winning.

plus whenever someone gets hurt during a game our team falls apart.

since that we probably happen we're not going to win

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Alex Smith Produces Best Stat of All

Smith added that he appreciates how Harbaugh’s always mixing things up, making things fun for the guys inside the locker room.

“He constantly surprises me, for sure,” Smith added. “The great thing, I think, is he just keeps it about football and that makes coming to work fun.”