• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bills game notes

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Buffalo Bills twitter:

RBs Jackson, Spiller both practicing today, as are TE Chandler and WRs Jones and Martin. S Byrd sitting out.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on the win this Sunday against the Bills.

This game is pretty much the same as a bye week for the 49ers. :L

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Matt Barrows:

Isaac Sopoaga was back for the start of #49ers practice. Brandon Jacobs, Ted Ginn also were on hand.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldn't give up on your team so easily. Fitzpatrick has the potential to light up the scoreboard or completely flop. There is always a chance, though. Look what happened to us against the Vikings.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Per Harbaugh's desires, it appears the team got to meet Willie Mays today.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow I don't think I would ever have been that low to say something like ^

I wouldn't give up on your team so easily. Fitzpatrick has the potential to light up the scoreboard or completely flop. There is always a chance, though. Look what happened to us against the Vikings.

I didn't give up on the Bills, I'm just sick and tired of always getting my hopes up for nothing. This was supposed to be the year the Bills finally make it back to the PO's after 12 LONG years of being less than mediocre. All that rebuilding on the defensive, especially the front 4, and we have nothing to show for it in games that really matter.

The Bills were destroyed by the Jets and Pats, but beat the Browns and Chiefs who have a combined W/L record of 1-7. That doesn't really inspire me all that much. I want to see them play competitively with the top teams in the League before I can say they have turned around finally.

The Bills have a really difficult stretch of games coming up, and I don't think they really have much of a chance beating San Fran. I hope I'm wrong but I'm not going to hold my breath and ignore the facts.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Welcome back IPW. I don't know you, tbh, but alot of the regs from the cooler sure missed you. I was also fooled by the Bills, I thought that D was gonna be playing more like our own last year. Not necessarily how good we were at the end but at least at the beginning. So far...not so much.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't give up on the Bills, I'm just sick and tired of always getting my hopes up for nothing. This was supposed to be the year the Bills finally make it back to the PO's after 12 LONG years of being less than mediocre. All that rebuilding on the defensive, especially the front 4, and we have nothing to show for it in games that really matter.

The Bills were destroyed by the Jets and Pats, but beat the Browns and Chiefs who have a combined W/L record of 1-7. That doesn't really inspire me all that much. I want to see them play competitively with the top teams in the League before I can say they have turned around finally.

The Bills have a really difficult stretch of games coming up, and I don't think they really have much of a chance beating San Fran. I hope I'm wrong but I'm not going to hold my breath and ignore the facts.

Although not 12 years - We can certainly understand the sentiment Brother. As for the game - I'm not looking past the Bills and not for cliche reasons. I expect at some point this year the pieces will fall into place for you guys - I just hope it is after this Sunday ;)

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome back IPW. I don't know you, tbh, but alot of the regs from the cooler sure missed you. I was also fooled by the Bills, I thought that D was gonna be playing more like our own last year. Not necessarily how good we were at the end but at least at the beginning. So far...not so much.

Well thanks, I always like being missed by people who don't me. :rolleyes:

Yeah, the defense did a great job against the Chiefs and Browns, but like I said before, that doesn't mean shit considering how those two teams are playing right now.

Against the Jets and Pats, the Defense was carved up on the ground and air, and was not able to get any type of pressure on the QB. They could only manage 1 sack in those 2 games, and Kyle Williams gets a fine because he gave Brady a love tap on the back of the leg.

Mario Williams looks like a ghost, and is now claiming he's had a wrist injury before Week 1. :L