• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, haven’t watched this season in a few weeks, so I don’t know if something has happened recently that caused this specific comment, but all the “whities” this season were complete girly-men. My fave house guests from what I saw were the fat white chick with assburgers and the tall black guy (X?). The fat gay dude seems kinda “real” as well, but he seems to be one of the “masterminds” behind the cookout, so fuck his racist.

That said…

I have complained about the cookie cutter black guests they have cast for the last 10 seasons or so as well. They were never given a real chance. The black women were typically loud, obnoxious, in-your-face bible thumpers who were rude and stupid. The black dudes were typically Carleton's or Malcom Xs. Why not have 3 or 4 non-militants who are smart and/or athletic (like most white dudes they cast) (This season’s tall black guy is a good example of this)? Or an older black dude (have they ever cast an older black guy?).

When the winner a few seasons back won the first HOH and nominated minorities for eviction, he was labeled as racist, even though he had stated reasons for each of their noms. Yet this season, the cookout is going all out protecting their own and eliminating everyone else (just like EVERY other alliance in the shows history, btw) but based ENTIRELY on race, but the racial component is not mentioned anywhere. Not once.

This season is almost as contrived as the Donato season.
The race component isn’t mentioned by who? It sure as hell was mentioned by the cookout when it came down to the final 10. And now it has gone from the first black person to win to it is racist and sexist if it isn’t a black woman.

I mean it is a smart strategy but let’s not pretend the white people in the house weren’t afraid of being called racist so they leaned heavily away of causing waves.

And the “fat dude” for some reason is the most opposite of his dad as anyone person can be. How can your dad be an elite heavyweight champion and you turn into an overweight sissy.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Tiffany is happy with making a statement over 750,000.

Because if there was no cookout she easily wins this game. Instead, she made herself the easy target amongst the 6.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been watching America and Canada for a long time and I got to say...

The Cookout is the best alliance I have ever seen

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been watching America and Canada for a long time and I got to say...

The Cookout is the best alliance I have ever seen
Well, when you can openly base your decisions on race without any national outrage, it kinda makes it easy, no?

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, when you can openly base your decisions on race without any national outrage, it kinda makes it easy, no?

Last years 6 man team was better

And funny how Julie was telling eveyone who got evicted about them but won’t tell the whites people that they’re being ganged up on by open racists….

Interesting….

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last years 6 man team was better

And funny how Julie was telling eveyone who got evicted about them but won’t tell the whites people that they’re being ganged up on by open racists….

Interesting….
Will she blindside whomever wins with accusations of racism in front of a national audience so s/he can’t have a second to enjoy the victory?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will she blindside whomever wins with accusations of racism in front of a national audience so s/he can’t have a second to enjoy the victory?

I sure hope so. Because it would be deserved

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think that was freaking disgusting what she did to Jack…

Just looked it up

It was bs to start with.

Now we have actual open racism, let’s see if she says anything

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny, The Big brother host was celebrating the racist alliance where the negros banded together to eliminate the whites. The sad thing was that of all the negros in the alliance not one had any qualms about being in a racist alliance and they were actually quite proud of themselves. To a person, the negroes all said they would rather have a ***** win than win 750Gs themselves. That shows the huge disconnect between whites and negros. Not a white person in America would give up 750Gs to have another white win.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No the way it is done.

You go in with others and then get them out
When a group of one race teams up and its goal is to eliminate only members of another race, that is a racist alliance and that is exactly what the ***** players on the show did. the odd thing is that Big Brother execs are celebrating it. If they got wind of such a white alliance they would have shut it down immediately.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When a group of one race teams up and its goal is to eliminate only members of another race, that is a racist alliance and that is exactly what the ***** players on the show did. the odd thing is that Big Brother execs are celebrating it. If they got wind of such a white alliance they would have shut it down immediately.

Nice showing your true colors.

Unlike you I don't see colors.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice showing your true colors.

Unlike you I don't see colors.
The Big Brother show sure does and so do all the negroe players this year. I don't tolerate racism and will call it out.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The race component isn’t mentioned by who? It sure as hell was mentioned by the cookout when it came down to the final 10. And now it has gone from the first black person to win to it is racist and sexist if it isn’t a black woman.

I mean it is a smart strategy but let’s not pretend the white people in the house weren’t afraid of being called racist so they leaned heavily away of causing waves.

And the “fat dude” for some reason is the most opposite of his dad as anyone person can be. How can your dad be an elite heavyweight champion and you turn into an overweight sissy.
I agree. he never mentions his dad in the booth, just his other family member, Dad probably disowned the boy

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Tiffany is happy with making a statement over 750,000.

Because if there was no cookout she easily wins this game. Instead, she made herself the easy target amongst the 6.
I don't know, The bald boy has played a pretty good game. I can't wait til the first ***** eliminated get to the jury house and all the others fawn all over that person telling him/her what a noble thing they did when in reality they want to call them a racist a hole

Last edited:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. he never mentions his dad in the booth, just his other family member, Dad probably disowned the boy
He mentioned when he first came on. And I’ll be honest I rooted for him. But I figured he would have some balls because of just his dad. Gay or not, he did nothing all season except get his sick dragged around by Tiffany and carried by other dudes.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He mentioned when he first came on. And I’ll be honest I rooted for him. But I figured he would have some balls because of just his dad. Gay or not, he did nothing all season except get his sick dragged around by Tiffany and carried by other dudes.
And the funny thing is he actually thinks he's a good player. All he and Aza did was sleep and be black

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
forget about the race things for a second...

My pet peeves when i watch this show is when players make STUPID decisions...

Aza was dumb all season, but the fact that she sent home Hannah, might have been the dumbest move of the season...

I really thought Hannah was the only one that could actually beat either X or Kyland...