• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The absolute worst.

I am rewatching the EARLY seasons and enjoying them MUCH more. Just rewatched the Marcellas Fiasco. What a maroon…

was that the dude who punched a camera?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was that the dude who punched a camera?
No.

He is a very flamboyant gay black dude from S3. He had the veto while on the block, but didn’t want anyone else to feel the pressure of being on the block and since he thought he was safe (he was on the block against Amy, an absolute train wreck of a human being), he didn’t use the veto.

he was summarily voted out In 5th place.

To be fair, though, it was literally the first time the veto could be used by someone on the block to save themselves. Previously, nominees could not use the veto on themselves.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

He is a very flamboyant gay black dude from S3. He had the veto while on the block, but didn’t want anyone else to feel the pressure of being on the block and since he thought he was safe (he was on the block against Amy, an absolute train wreck of a human being), he didn’t use the veto.

he was summarily voted out In 5th place.

To be fair, though, it was literally the first time the veto could be used by someone on the block to save themselves. Previously, nominees could not use the veto on themselves.

ahhhh

man people are dumb

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The absolute worst.

I am rewatching the EARLY seasons and enjoying them MUCH more. Just rewatched the Marcellas Fiasco. What a maroon…
Idk people expect when it’s being lead by an alliance of open racists

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk people expect when it’s being lead by an alliance of open racists
I haven’t seen the last couple weeks of this season. I figure I will binge it after it is done.

But the casting was entirely intended for the Cookout to form and dominate. I wonder what the ratings are like this season?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven’t seen the last couple weeks of this season. I figure I will binge it after it is done.

But the casting was entirely intended for the Cookout to form and dominate. I wonder what the ratings are like this season?

it absolutely was... my biggest problem besides the obvious problem in that, is that they also casted one ASIAN... not that it was a problem that an asian american was casted.... but the fact that there has never been an asian winner either, but yet they ignore that fact and just go all cookout...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it absolutely was... my biggest problem besides the obvious problem in that, is that they also casted one ASIAN... not that it was a problem that an asian american was casted.... but the fact that there has never been an asian winner either, but yet they ignore that fact and just go all cookout...

imagine the reaction if a group of white people joined together just one race to prove their supremacy…..

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you mean, most of US and european history??

there’s a lot Incorrect with this statement

I was just referring to the blatant racism by the cookout

racism is racism. Period

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there’s a lot Incorrect with this statement

I was just referring to the blatant racism by the cookout

racism is racism. Period

see... i do disagree to an extent... sure all racism is bad in theory... But i do think there is a big difference between a minority group showing racism than a majority group showing racism... But lets not get into politics here...

i think we both agree that this was a piss poor idea by the BIG BROTHER and CBS Higher ups... we all get that you wanted to be historic and have the first black winner... but it was forced and gave all others a huge disadvantage...

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see... i do disagree to an extent... sure all racism is bad in theory... But i do think there is a big difference between a minority group showing racism than a majority group showing racism... But lets not get into politics here...

i think we both agree that this was a piss poor idea by the BIG BROTHER and CBS Higher ups... we all get that you wanted to be historic and have the first black winner... but it was forced and gave all others a huge disadvantage...

sure and I don’t becuase that’s true equality

and also stacking the deck just waters down the accomplishment and says that tv execs didn’t think they could do it on their own

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure and I don’t becuase that’s true equality

and also stacking the deck just waters down the accomplishment and says that tv execs didn’t think they could do it on their own

the VIPs dont care about the individual accomplishments though... they care about the fact that there was a black winner... and use this as an example in the future when anyone says there has been no black winners...

and neither does the media... whoever wins will always be the first.... the one in the history books of the show...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jun from S4 says hi.

:wave:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sad season. Either the white folks are morons or they are afraid to be called racist

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sad season. Either the white folks are morons or they are afraid to be called racist
Again, haven’t watched this season in a few weeks, so I don’t know if something has happened recently that caused this specific comment, but all the “whities” this season were complete girly-men. My fave house guests from what I saw were the fat white chick with assburgers and the tall black guy (X?). The fat gay dude seems kinda “real” as well, but he seems to be one of the “masterminds” behind the cookout, so fuck his racist.

That said…

I have complained about the cookie cutter black guests they have cast for the last 10 seasons or so as well. They were never given a real chance. The black women were typically loud, obnoxious, in-your-face bible thumpers who were rude and stupid. The black dudes were typically Carleton's or Malcom Xs. Why not have 3 or 4 non-militants who are smart and/or athletic (like most white dudes they cast) (This season’s tall black guy is a good example of this)? Or an older black dude (have they ever cast an older black guy?).

When the winner a few seasons back won the first HOH and nominated minorities for eviction, he was labeled as racist, even though he had stated reasons for each of their noms. Yet this season, the cookout is going all out protecting their own and eliminating everyone else (just like EVERY other alliance in the shows history, btw) but based ENTIRELY on race, but the racial component is not mentioned anywhere. Not once.

This season is almost as contrived as the Donato season.

Last edited:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, haven’t watched this season in a few weeks, so I don’t know if something has happened recently that caused this specific comment, but all the “whities” this season were complete girly-men. My fave house guests from what I saw were the fat white chick with assburgers and the tall black guy (X?). The fat gay dude seems kinda “real” as well, but he seems to be one of the “masterminds” behind the cookout, so fuck his racist.

That said…

I have complained about the cookie cutter black guests they have cast for the last 10 seasons or so as well. They were never given a real chance. The black women were typically loud, obnoxious, in-your-face bible thumpers who were rude and stupid. The black dudes were typically Carleton's or Malcom Xs. Why not have 3 or 4 non-militants who are smart and/or athletic (like most white dudes they cast) (This season’s tall black guy is a good example of this)? Or an older black dude (have they ever cast an older black guy?).

When the winner a few seasons back won the first HOH and nominated minorities for eviction, he was labeled as racist, even though he had stated reasons for each of their noms. Yet this season, the cookout is going all out protecting their own and eliminating everyone else (just like EVERY other alliance in the shows history, btw) but based ENTIRELY on race, but the racial component is not mentioned anywhere. Not once.

I can tell you one thing, chubby Derek is definitely not any sort of mastermind. He’s barely playing any game at all.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can tell you one thing, chubby Derek is definitely not any sort of mastermind. He’s barely playing any game at all.

Maybe he is..........

Playing No Game at all might be his master plan.

GIF by Identity

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That said…

Chubby derek's dad is Joe Frazier... yes that joe Frazier

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big brother

where open and overt racism is applauded