• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very obvious but also very deserved. He dominated.

Enzo coulda had a much better case if literally anyone but Enzo......argued the case.
enzo made a mistake in the final 4 week... he should have put Cody up, with the speech saying, i want to be the only one who never went on the block.... I will take you off if i win the Veto...

This would have given his argument an actual argument!!!

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
enzo made a mistake in the final 4 week... he should have put Cody up, with the speech saying, i want to be the only one who never went on the block.... I will take you off if i win the Veto...

This would have given his argument an actual argument!!!
true, but hindsight.

Don't think it would've helped him, though.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true, but hindsight.

Don't think it would've helped him, though.
Except it is not hindsight. He knew his main argument would be that he was never on the block. Hard to make that argument when his opponent can say the same. And he was going to bring Cody with him no matter what even then.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think Nicole could've argued the case if she'd secured the Final HoH and still brought Cody.

nicole had no chance. She played a terrible game IMO. Just because she got that far didn’t mean she played well!!!
The fact that she felt so blindsided by Cody at the end shows how oblivious she was.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very obvious but also very deserved. He dominated.

Enzo coulda had a much better case if literally anyone but Enzo......argued the case.
Enzo stood up and SOLD CODY! Tyler put it best... Everyone respected Enzo’s game EXCEPT Enzo.

Really sad because I think Enzo actually played a decent game. Maybe not a winning game, but not a 0-9 game.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see the paper trail on Da’s voting. That was some straight up BULLSHYTE.

Before they announced the America’s Favorite winner, I said “it HAS to be Enzo, unless they fudge the numbers to get Da the win, well, because.”

When she won, all I could do was shake my head.

Yippy ki yay
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,940.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrible season.

Plenty of chances to knock off Cody, Enzo and Nicole.

No one had balls/cameltoes enough to take out powerful players.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enzo stood up and SOLD CODY! Tyler put it best... Everyone respected Enzo’s game EXCEPT Enzo.

Really sad because I think Enzo actually played a decent game. Maybe not a winning game, but not a 0-9 game.

Seriously all he had to do was emphasize the fact there was this big 6 person alliance that controlled the game.........and he wasn't in it. But he was never close to targeted and was always with the power players each vote because every player made side alliances with him.

Like I ever said it many weeks ago. The show advertised the Commission as the main alliance, it was the most powerful but the true "main" alliance was the Core Four which included Enzo. Cody, Danni, Nicole and Enzo ran the game.

But Enzo simply never owned that lol. In his good bye messages and in the final jury questioning.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enzo would have had a chance if he didnt save nicole. That was his big mistake. At that point he was locked in with her and Cody till the end. Had he clipped her he could have had all kinds of options.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enzo would have had a chance if he didnt save nicole. That was his big mistake. At that point he was locked in with her and Cody till the end. Had he clipped her he could have had all kinds of options.
I disagree. He was working with Cody and Nicole. If he flipped at that point he would have been siding with another couple that he didn’t have strong ties with. And he would have betrayed his game-style (loyal puppet master). Saving Nicole was a power move that he never took credit for (or spun correctly).

His problem, end of sentence was his final speech. He didn’t sell himself accurately. He played the loyal puppy dog in the interrogations rather than the loyal puppet master.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. He was working with Cody and Nicole. If he flipped at that point he would have been siding with another couple that he didn’t have strong ties with. And he would have betrayed his game-style (loyal puppet master). Saving Nicole was a power move that he never took credit for (or spun correctly).

His problem, end of sentence was his final speech. He didn’t sell himself accurately. He played the loyal puppy dog in the interrogations rather than the loyal puppet master.

He could have offered to split the money with all the jurors and he probably still would not have gotten a single vote against cody. His only chance to win would be against Xmas or Memphis.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He could have offered to split the money with all the jurors and he probably still would not have gotten a single vote against cody. His only chance to win would be against Xmas or Memphis.
Absolutely. Cody put together one of the most dominant seasons in BB history. I thought his domination was right up there with Derrick and Dan (and Paul x2, even though he lost both seasons)

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree... Enzo could have "betrayed" Nicole and it would have helped him in the long run... But that is just more evidence of what a great game Cody played...

How does Nicole Let all her people go home, just because she knows she is safe with Cody... Enzo really only had Cody, but he definitely never had Nicole... If the final three was Christmas, Nicole and enzo, Nicole would have taken Christmas...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. Cody put together one of the most dominant seasons in BB history. I thought his domination was right up there with Derrick and Dan (and Paul x2, even though he lost both seasons)

Weirdly enough, the only contestant that had any argument to win against Cody would have been Christmas... Doubt she would have won... But when she had her exit interview, she made a great point that she did the dirty work that nobody else was willing to do... For example when she put up Da' and Bailey... That was the correct move for her to do... and she got into fights all week for that...

Christmas was annoying AF, but she actually played a great game... if she wasn't socially awkward, she could have won...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have watched the entire internet at this point, so I decided to review S1 of BB…

Wow…. How did this show get a second season? They basically just aired the live feeds. And there was essentially no competition. It was just 10 people hanging out with the viewers voting someone out every 2 weeks or so…

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got roped into another season due to being in gambling pools

This Frenchie guy is an absolute block head. Worst start HOH ever probably

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really bad, bad season so far.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really bad, bad season so far.
The absolute worst.

I am rewatching the EARLY seasons and enjoying them MUCH more. Just rewatched the Marcellas Fiasco. What a maroon…