• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New HOH and potential target if people wanna know

Cody wins HOH. Talking about a desire to potentially backdoor Xmas.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its basically editing.

They chose to highlight the committee for some reason in the edit early on and have stuck with it. Enzo has been in good with the whole crew the whole game. That's why hes in a bunch of those sub alliances and no one gave him legit consideration with Ian.
But in every exit video they always talk about the 6. And during every exit interview they are told about the 6.

Enzo might be in sub- alliances. But how is that stronger than the real alliance??

It seems more like everyone is playing scared of Cody and Tyler. Because they are comp beasts.

which identifies the biggest problem with big brother. Brawn is way too powerful.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New HOH and potential target if people wanna know

Cody wins HOH. Talking about a desire to potentially backdoor Xmas.

Damn this season sucks. The commission + Enzo have been HOH every week this season.

I guess with only kevin and David left this will continue. But it would be nice to see someone making a big move. At this point the only big moves are to knock out one of Cody Enzo or Tyler.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn this season sucks. The commission + Enzo have been HOH every week this season.

I guess with only kevin and David left this will continue. But it would be nice to see someone making a big move. At this point the only big moves are to knock out one of Cody Enzo or Tyler.
Eh, fuck that. Get rid of Dani. Not a smart move to get ride of unless you’re Memphis but her and Nicole are annoying as fuck. If Nicole is next, her and Da in the Jury house will be better than this season.

GhostRiderRushville

Original Caravan Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,103,757.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dani or Nicole will be next....they were exposed in the last veto comp...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noms

No shock here. Kevin and David. Sounding like the Xmas backdoor is more so an option if Kevin gets taken off the block(since the boys see David as an asset)

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This season sucks bawls. David sucks on all levels in this game.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was apparent from day one and why it was stupid for Da and Bay to try to do a black alliance then ruin their games because he didn’t go along with it (well Da).

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha David really is a complete idiot

Adds entertainment at least

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

is he a complete idiot?? I don't know... taking 10 grand was pretty smart IMO... and even smarter if he survives this week...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

honestly, I don't understand the hate... Just because he didn't jump at the all black alliance doesn't mean he is a bad player... He always had Cody and Tyler, why does he have to go with the All black alliance?? just because he is black??

and most of the DAVID IS AN IDIOT things did not really happen... the one thing he did that was dumb was try to convince the house he did not have that power... But that is such a small thing... After all, he has made it this far... and you know Cody is going to PUSH hard to get rid of Kevin...

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
honestly, I don't understand the hate... Just because he didn't jump at the all black alliance doesn't mean he is a bad player... He always had Cody and Tyler, why does he have to go with the All black alliance?? just because he is black??

and most of the DAVID IS AN IDIOT things did not really happen... the one thing he did that was dumb was try to convince the house he did not have that power... But that is such a small thing... After all, he has made it this far... and you know Cody is going to PUSH hard to get rid of Kevin...
I have no problem with him not joining the all black alliance. Never a fan of any identity alliance for that matter...

But he's played a stupid game. Faking not having a power? $10,000... just dumb. People don't forget that shit. He can't get a read on anyone. There's too much to list.

Does he, though? He's dry as unbuttered burnt toast. And awkward as fuck.

is he a complete idiot?? I don't know... taking 10 grand was pretty smart IMO... and even smarter if he survives this week...
Put it this way, their weekly stipend is bigger if they are still in the house. That 10k could cost him more in the end.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well for one, you need to watch the feeds.

The guy is definitely a moron lol. I think there have been like 5 instances where he blatantly didn't know the rules of the game. For example...thinking that if he won Veto and he pulled someone off, he could be the replacement. That is next level dumb.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes he does. Not in the sense that hes an entertaining personality. Hes actual terrible with confessionals. But he's hilarious to watch flounder constantly and his complete lack of awareness of the gameplay and the rules of the game itself are funny.

So yeah, for him personally its not the good kinda entertaining ha

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The guy is definitely a moron lol. I think there have been like 5 instances where he blatantly didn't know the rules of the game. For example...thinking that if he won Veto and he pulled someone off, he could be the replacement. That is next level dumb.

and I wont watch the feeds... LOL I spend too much time already on this stupidity... And this season is just so bad... Id rather watch my cartoons than the feeds..

but everyone says dumb things... Look at Cody, but at least he knows he is dumb... But he seems not to be GAME stupid at least...

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and his whining..... I'm like DUDE! It's not because you're black... it's because you're dumb!

and I hate the race card in this game... but I will admit to Kevin's issue with Dae and Bay last night. I never realized his race b4.... I just always viewed him as the token gay person (has there ever been more than 1 at a time?) :laugh: But I can see how he's felt like an outsider.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with him not joining the all black alliance. Never a fan of any identity alliance for that matter...

But he's played a stupid game. Faking not having a power? $10,000... just dumb. People don't forget that shit. He can't get a read on anyone. There's too much to list.

Put it this way, their weekly stipend is bigger if they are still in the house. That 10k could cost him more in the end.

I understand the weekly stipend... But again, he had a 50/50 chance at the time he found the 10,000 to survive the FIRST round... as it was only him and Tyler left... If you have no clue where the right shirt is, the odds are against you at this point... Why not take the easy money...

how does the stipend work for jury house??

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the weekly stipend... But again, he had a 50/50 chance at the time he found the 10,000 to survive the FIRST round... as it was only him and Tyler left... If you have no clue where the right shirt is, the odds are against you at this point... Why not take the easy money...

how does the stipend work for jury house??

Not exactly sure. There's been a lot of rumors and speculation over the years. They get some $$$ though, otherwise, what would compell them to not bail on the show? So it has to be at least that much.... :laugh:

It might stay the same flat amount for jury members, but is increased for the contestants, since they are the ones still on TV.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and his whining..... I'm like DUDE! It's not because you're black... it's because you're dumb!

and I hate the race card in this game... but I will admit to Kevin's issue with Dae and Bay last night. I never realized his race b4.... I just always viewed him as the token gay person (has there ever been more than 1 at a time?) :laugh: But I can see how he's felt like an outsider.

Yeah Kevin definitely brought up an interesting point. David of course didn't even know what to say haha