• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and I wont watch the feeds... LOL I spend too much time already on this stupidity... And this season is just so bad... Id rather watch my cartoons than the feeds..

but everyone says dumb things... Look at Cody, but at least he knows he is dumb... But he seems not to be GAME stupid at least...

Thats the key. Cody knows the game and has solid people skills.

He just isn't going to win any trivia games nor is he someone who should ever do his kids homework.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am gonna ignore the obvious that I know is most peoples main frustration(major alliance dominating everyone).

Here are my gripes right now

1. Julie Chen...God she sucks. First how much she kept acting like the players would be surprised at a triple eviction...right after we saw footage of them all guessing it. Then the dumbass yet again leaves the screen on and lets them see the message behind her(weeks ago they overheard her mentioned Tyler and Christmas).

2. While I think tonight was a great night for Memphis his tunnel vision for David was obnoxious. He had such a stellar chance to make a big time move and bolster his resume.

3. Once Memphis made it clear he wanted David. Why the fuck did Christmas vote to keep David????? These people are so erratic.

4. My biggest and main gripe. We talked about it in this thread a little. THE COMMITTEE is not the ultimate alliance. It was the main building block, but the sub alliances have become the key and the way Julie and the show keep leeching to it is nuts. I get why it was highlighted early but we have known that the Core 4 was a priority over the committee for a while. Same with Memphis double 3 person alliances and Christmas/Tyler final 2.

Why is that annoying? Because Julie made it a point every exit interview to bring up this damn committee. Obviously eventually people will compare some notes in jury house but its annoying because someone like Enzo looks like the lone floater survivor. When in reality the guy is actually safely in the main final 3/4s of both sides of the power alliance. Julie acts like the guy is just randomly there.

Danni confirming tonight that the Core 4 was the main alliance was the final confirmation I hope Julie needs.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am gonna ignore the obvious that I know is most peoples main frustration(major alliance dominating everyone).

Here are my gripes right now

1. Julie Chen...God she sucks. First how much she kept acting like the players would be surprised at a triple eviction...right after we saw footage of them all guessing it. Then the dumbass yet again leaves the screen on and lets them see the message behind her(weeks ago they overheard her mentioned Tyler and Christmas).

2. While I think tonight was a great night for Memphis his tunnel vision for David was obnoxious. He had such a stellar chance to make a big time move and bolster his resume.

3. Once Memphis made it clear he wanted David. Why the fuck did Christmas vote to keep David????? These people are so erratic.

4. My biggest and main gripe. We talked about it in this thread a little. THE COMMITTEE is not the ultimate alliance. It was the main building block, but the sub alliances have become the key and the way Julie and the show keep leeching to it is nuts. I get why it was highlighted early but we have known that the Core 4 was a priority over the committee for a while. Same with Memphis double 3 person alliances and Christmas/Tyler final 2.

Why is that annoying? Because Julie made it a point every exit interview to bring up this damn committee. Obviously eventually people will compare some notes in jury house but its annoying because someone like Enzo looks like the lone floater survivor. When in reality the guy is actually safely in the main final 3/4s of both sides of the power alliance. Julie acts like the guy is just randomly there.

Danni confirming tonight that the Core 4 was the main alliance was the final confirmation I hope Julie needs.

i am not done watching it... but finished the 2nd elimination during half time of the "football" game...

but Christmas went on my DUMB contestant list... and this could have been her fatal flaw...

Maybe i am wrong, but she should have taken a shot on Dani... take David Off, and vote out Dani, especially if you were thinking about keeping david at all...( but i am unsure when Tyler told Christmas to vote out Nicole)

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am not done watching it... but finished the 2nd elimination during half time of the "football" game...

but Christmas went on my DUMB contestant list... and this could have been her fatal flaw...

Maybe i am wrong, but she should have taken a shot on Dani... take David Off, and vote out Dani, especially if you were thinking about keeping david at all...( but i am unsure when Tyler told Christmas to vote out Nicole)

Yeah it was weird that she went that route with her vote but didn't use the veto. She clearly got spooked by the triple eviction I think but it was erratic.

People are fuming that Enzo didn't vote with them. But while it woulda been a big move, it really didn't make sense for him to vote out Nicole.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it was weird that she went that route with her vote but didn't use the veto. She clearly got spooked by the triple eviction I think but it was erratic.

People are fuming that Enzo didn't vote with them. But while it woulda been a big move, it really didn't make sense for him to vote out Nicole.

well, he is with Cody... not surprising he would vote with cody...

But its the old Why target a player that has no respect from the voters??? just to keep your 6 together for ONE MORE WEEK???

I mean, i get why Memphis targeted David, as he was targeting him since week 2...

But again, this was Christmas' fatal move... pretty sure, everyone knows it was tyler and christmas that went to keep David... the line is made...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think Cody and Enzo are the only 2 playing a good game this season... hope either of them win it all... the rest are flat out not all stars...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laughing at the irony of the third elimination, and the third HOH....

Ian's Revenge...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, he is with Cody... not surprising he would vote with cody...

But its the old Why target a player that has no respect from the voters??? just to keep your 6 together for ONE MORE WEEK???

I mean, i get why Memphis targeted David, as he was targeting him since week 2...

But again, this was Christmas' fatal move... pretty sure, everyone knows it was tyler and christmas that went to keep David... the line is made...

Yeah and as I said, Dani confirmed the Core 4(Cody, her, nicole and Enzo) was the main priority. Now of course he could set himself up as being booted at 4 if he doesnt make a move. But Enzo also has the side deal with Memphis where they are the Wise Guys with Cody/Christmas.

Enzo has been talking a big game about wanting to make big moves so I get why people are a little urked he chickened out first chance, but this one really didn't make much sense. I think he played it right.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and his whining..... I'm like DUDE! It's not because you're black... it's because you're dumb!

and I hate the race card in this game... but I will admit to Kevin's issue with Dae and Bay last night. I never realized his race b4.... I just always viewed him as the token gay person (has there ever been more than 1 at a time?) :laugh: But I can see how he's felt like an outsider.
It isn’t he felt like an outsider because he sucks at every competition and was pissy that he wasn’t going to just glide into the final 3 because he sucks? Was there something on the live feed that showed his entire strategy wasn’t play victim all the way through?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I don’t get all the hate really though for this season. When the game was drawn up and the thought of an alliance this game is exactly how it is suppose to be except Enzo. An alliance is an alliance until it has to vulture on itself. Though I do wish they would spend 1/2 the episode on the jury house because all except Ian seemed to butt hurt over getting eliminated.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New HOH

Major Shocker.....................Cody. LOL

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New HOH

Major Shocker.....................Cody. LOL
And shocker, he is an all star yet plays another persons game. Shielded Derek to the finals and now he is shielding Enzo into the finals. How this is all stars when you only had two of the weakest winners of all time and a bunch of players who’s best game is to be shields or not dangerous enough to be voted out.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And shocker, he is an all star yet plays another persons game. Shielded Derek to the finals and now he is shielding Enzo into the finals. How this is all stars when you only had two of the weakest winners of all time and a bunch of players who’s best game is to be shields or not dangerous enough to be voted out.

Cody is actually playing a fantastic game this time around. Makes for uncompelling tv though.

He wouldn't lose to Enzo in a final 2. The fact all these people let Cody run the game was more a knock on all of them.

Basically the only way to get Cody now is at Final 5. I think hes winning if he doesn't go at 5.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cody is actually playing a fantastic game this time around. Makes for uncompelling tv though.

He wouldn't lose to Enzo in a final 2. The fact all these people let Cody run the game was more a knock on all of them.

Basically the only way to get Cody now is at Final 5. I think hes winning if he doesn't go at 5.
Have you discovered VETO results? If not, I'll wait to say my thoughts.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree... Not about your knock on Ian... I think he played a great game his first time out... deserved the win... wouldn't call him a weak champion, especially after a couple of people won just because the house was mad at someone else...

I agree cody is playing Derek's game, but he is also putting blood on his own hands... Unlike Derek who really put no blood on his hands, so it is not quite the same...

Cody's game has been pretty perfect so far... which you can thank that to playing with Derek... But the other big difference is how he kept Tyler in for this long, just to keep a BIGGER THREAT around... But you can see Tyler is on the wrong side right now,...

The problem with this season is that they tried too hard to fix the stigma against them... so they invited three black people, one to give them a chance to actually play(not an all-star)… and the 2 black girls, tried too hard to play for blacks, and not for themselves...

Nicole A, was a token Weird girl,
Kevin was a token gay guy

This season was more about inclusion than it was about game play... which is not what anyone wants to watch in an all-star season...

and it is just a shame that only 2 players have shown actual all-star level playing, and that is Cody and Enzo...

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does getting rid of David, hurt Memphis with jury votes? I still see it as a weak move, if only to keep blood off his hands.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Cody is making a mistake in targeting Tyler for eviction this week. He's getting rid of a shield too soon.

The target has already shifted once it could shift again. I do agree it could hurt him but on the other hand it may help.

Cody cant compete next HOH. Under this scenario Enzo or Nicole have a far better chance now. And should Cody still get nommed, hes now got a much better shot at veto.

Either way as long as him, Enzo and Nicole stay loyal they will control the votes so long as two of them aint on the block.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eh, if you want my opinion I don’t think one jury member would vote Cody over Enzo right now. I am not saying Cody is playing a bad game but he just isn’t playing the game for him right now. There is zero game sense that he would’ve voted Dani out over Nicole.