• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what she should have done, is simple.. just talk to Dani, tell her that she was going to vote to keep ian And force Dani to make the move...
I was thinking that the whole time. Force Dani to break the tie.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking that the whole time. Force Dani to break the tie.
Dani still would have voted Ian out. But it would have outted her alliance with Tyler to the rest of the house. I think she told Nicole that either way, Ian was going home. If Nicole voted to evict Tyler, it would in essence mark her exit from the alliance and put a bigger target on her back. If she instead voted with the alliance and voted to evict Ian, the end result is the same, but she avoids the extra target on her back.

This is just my assumption. Maybe this “conversation” never took place. But it makes sense to me.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dani still would have voted Ian out. But it would have outted her alliance with Tyler to the rest of the house. I think she told Nicole that either way, Ian was going home. If Nicole voted to evict Tyler, it would in essence mark her exit from the alliance and put a bigger target on her back. If she instead voted with the alliance and voted to evict Ian, the end result is the same, but she avoids the extra target on her back.

This is just my assumption. Maybe this “conversation” never took place. But it makes sense to me.

well, last nights episode explained it all... But still it is BS... so... the two girls have masterminded a plan to make the three players that are on the outside that don't realize they are on the outside, fight against eachother??? what is the purpose?? they are the easy targets... by everybody...lol... I mean, I guess it would have been genius if De'von or Kevin Won the H2H... but they didn't... so, why keep playing that game?? that is just bullying IMO... I mean, lets make the people already on the outside feel even worse...

and didn't it seem a little weird that that they were having a girl's bath time together without De'van??

Last edited:

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is just bullying IMO... I mean, lets make the people already on the outside feel even worse...

*BIG EYEROLL*

that's not bullying. It's a game. Lighten up sweetheart and save your melodrama for the politics forum...

I'm sure in that in their minds, it was a smart play... (it wasn't)

That said... Memphis is a far bigger bully.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*BIG EYEROLL*

that's not bullying. It's a game. Lighten up sweetheart and save your melodrama for the politics forum...

I'm sure in that in their minds, it was a smart play... (it wasn't)

That said... Memphis is a far bigger bully.

I didn't mean politically or not... but it is more than just the game,,, because again, what is the purpose... especially now??

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't mean politically or not... but it is more than just the game,,, because again, what is the purpose... especially now??
I think they truly believe the alliance in tact is still better for them at the moment....

They're about to get trucked after this week, though, IMO

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they truly believe the alliance in tact is still better for them at the moment....

They're about to get trucked after this week, though, IMO

the mastermind plan to blame David has nothing to do with the alliance... the entire alliance knows what is going on... it is them three out of the loop... and they are the only ones that don't know... And you saw how HURT de'von and david were... that is more than just game, and putting the blame on him does absolutely nothing anymore... and this plan was still in action after the H2H was set... They were laughing at David yelling and De'von crying...

again, I have no problem with the plan before the H2H competition... because what if one of the three won H2H... But once they didn't the secret did not have to go on...

now, if that was just big brother editing, and the entire backlash all happened before the H2H competition, then I will take my whole negative comment out...

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the mastermind plan to blame David has nothing to do with the alliance... the entire alliance knows what is going on... it is them three out of the loop... and they are the only ones that don't know... And you saw how HURT de'von and david were... that is more than just game, and putting the blame on him does absolutely nothing anymore... and this plan was still in action after the H2H was set... They were laughing at David yelling and De'von crying...

again, I have no problem with the plan before the H2H competition... because what if one of the three won H2H... But once they didn't the secret did not have to go on...
we'll just agree to disagree

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we'll just agree to disagree

I mean, either way, would you agree that watching these people is often an embarrassment to the Human race?? LOL...

But seriously, this season was supposed to be all stars... but this is the most boring season... has there been any real blindsides at all this season?? you have had the first alliance made in the beginning of the season dominate the whole season, and a clear bottom to the alliance is all known... at least by the viewers...

I have no clue how the players don't realize some of this... as you keep on hearing from them I don't talk much game with this guy...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dani and Nicole agreed to the plan because it helps THEIR game, not the alliance’s.

Dani got so much blood on her hands this weekend having to nominate 4 players (with her primary 2 targets getting yanked off the block and her #3 target winning the PoV) that she needed something to happen in the house to take attention away from that.

Nicole invested too much in trying to save Ian. She, like Dani, needed a distraction in the house. The fight between the 3 fit that bill.

Is it going too far? I don’t think so. David, through his own actions this season, has shown everyone that he is not trustworthy. He made it possible to blame him for the flip. If he hadn’t played such a horrible game to this point, no way would Nicole be getting away without even a suspicious thought about the flip being hers.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually question Memphis’ plan more than the Dani/Nicole flip.

His stated plan is to lull David into thinking he is safe so he doesn’t play hard for the PoV if he plays, then to back door him and vote him out.

Why? He has shown no chance that he can win a comp. he also has no chance to win the game against ANYONE. Da’ beats him. Kevin beats him. Everyone beats him. Why target him as your primary? And why go with a convoluted scheme to backdoor him? It seems to me to be a whole lot of gaming to get a schmuck player out. David is a bad target (Da’ is a bigger threat, imho) and a backdoor isn’t required to get him (he is clueless and a bad competitor).

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His stated plan is to lull David into thinking he is safe so he doesn’t play hard for the PoV if he plays, then to back door him and vote him out.

Why? He has shown no chance that he can win a comp. he also has no chance to win the game against ANYONE. Da’ beats him. Kevin beats him. Everyone beats him. Why target him as your primary? And why go with a convoluted scheme to backdoor him? It seems to me to be a whole lot of gaming to get a schmuck player out. David is a bad target (Da’ is a bigger threat, imho) and a backdoor isn’t required to get him (he is clueless and a bad competitor).

the plan with david is a no- loss plan... either david believes it is real and throws the veto competition, he doesn't play the veto competition, he plays and tries and loses, he plays and tries and wins...

Those are the 4 scenarios... only one scenario is bad for Memphis... and if that happens, he can always claim david was never a target of his... The rest, bye bye david… and if someone else wins and doesn't use the veto... then still no blood on Memphis...

and if david wins and does anything funny with it... like taking off da'von… it doesn't really matter, because all that does is keeps david as enemy #1... and kevin goes home... because this group is not going to fold for KEVIN...

and then Dani will use her HOH replay power...

Last edited:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the plan with david is a no- loss plan... either david believes it is real and throws the veto competition, he doesn't play the veto competition, he plays and tries and loses, he plays and tries and wins...

Those are the 4 scenarios... only one scenario is bad for Memphis... and if that happens, he can always claim david was never a target of his... The rest, bye bye david… and if someone else wins and doesn't use the veto... then still no blood on Memphis...

and if david wins and does anything funny with it... like taking off da'von… it doesn't really matter, because all that does is keeps david as enemy #1... and kevin goes home... because this group is not going to fold for KEVIN...

and then Dani will use her HOH replay power...
Dani is DEFINITELY using her power on Memphis this week. Reduces the chance that Kevin, David, Da’ or Tyler win.

Who has the last power? And what is it?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dani is DEFINITELY using her power on Memphis this week. Reduces the chance that Kevin, David, Da’ or Tyler win.

Who has the last power? And what is it?

christmas. And it’s some kind of veto competition power.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah - should've gone straight at David if that was his plan. Now he put a target on his back for Kevin and Dae.... there was no need to put a fire in their bellies...

David is just week.

Was he a token cast member for BB? Staarting to think so... and it's backfiring.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
christmas
Starting to remember why I didn't like her... she's the ultimate "petty" player. I liked her at the start of her season... then started to not... same thing again this season.

Her poor me attitutde, coupled with a hot temper makes her useful to get inside Final 5 then cut her.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting to remember why I didn't like her... she's the ultimate "petty" player. I liked her at the start of her season... then started to not... same thing again this season.

Her poor me attitutde, coupled with a hot temper makes her useful to get inside Final 5 then cut her.
I have generally been a fan of hers. Both in her season and this season.

But her hissy-fit over being named a have-not was annoying af. “So just because I nominated you and put you through a week of hell, you are going to put me on slop?”

Um... Yeah.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have generally been a fan of hers. Both in her season and this season.

But her hissy-fit over being named a have-not was annoying af. “So just because I nominated you and put you through a week of hell, you are going to put me on slop?”

Um... Yeah.

she was petty AF in her season... and hot headed. Couple times it appeared like roid rage...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah - should've gone straight at David if that was his plan. Now he put a target on his back for Kevin and Dae.... there was no need to put a fire in their bellies...

David is just week.

Was he a token cast member for BB? Staarting to think so... and it's backfiring.
He cried racism during his season. CBS HAD to have him back.

He was the first out during his season, having been given multiple opportunities to take his own fate into his own hands. He failed at every chance.

He is a joke of an all-star. Everyone else in that house earned their place there and brought at least SOME game. He just showed up with a “woah-is-me” attitude and thought he “deserved” the opportunity.

Spoiler...

No one DESERVES anything.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do any of you watch the feeds at all?? Or just the show.

Because whether or not Memphis elaborate back door David plan worked out is known.