• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I hate Tyler’s game. It was the same in his season. He plays all sides and then cries when people catch him and call his game dirty.
I tried to avoid the racial stuff since that has already been argued to death in this thread.

but yeah.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone watching the current season?

Tyler is a moron. Wanting to leave is fine. Cowardly, but fine. But he basically threw his ride-or-die under the bus by making his decision (and acting on it) without consulting with her first. He worked with Xmas to put Da’ and Bailey up, essentially having her show her cards going against D and B. Then he goes to D and B without talking to X first. His scenario would have put a HUGE target on X while her protection was out the door. She would have had all the negatives of a HoH without ANY of the benefit.

X needs to reevaluate her partnership with T. He was already acting kinda flaky this season (“I said something to this person, and now my whole game is blown up” was said by him practically every episode). Maybe she needs to shore up her partnership with Enzo moving forward and leave T in her wake.
Could there have been a less charismatic cast? Some of them make no sense, outside of the obvious token spot.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also add to the fact that SOMEHOW the minorities are always the first targets(especially blacks)... Contestants always seem to have valid reasons... But it is just odd and doesn't feel right sometimes...

But that is on the “minorities” There isn’t any difference between 2 black people, 2 white people, dudes or 2 chicks make it known they are a final 2. They get targeted.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this whole week was an embarrassment and shows the problems with our culture. And it is terrible that you couldn’t watch this week without politics get in the way.

Game strategy, Christmas did the obvious move. She shouldn’t have to feel guilt for it.
There wasn’t any politics though. It just shows if you think you are victim, no one can convince you aren’t. Don’t tell a person who can win HOH that you have a final 2 with someone else. The racial angle was so dumb and a non issue but CBS wanting ratings instead of the semi mocking of Ian’s autism.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could there have been a less charismatic cast? Some of them make no sense, outside of the obvious token spot.
From all reports it would’ve been a better season but Nicole F fucked it up before they started because there were alliances formed pre going into the house.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I
From all reports it would’ve been a better season but Nicole F fucked it up before they started because there were alliances formed pre going into the house.
I was referring more to Kaysar, Memphis and Enzo off the top of my head. I really wanted to like Bailey and Dae, but they fucked their own game. David is just lame, and Kevin was just about the worst gay option they could've cast.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I

I was referring more to Kaysar, Memphis and Enzo off the top of my head. I really wanted to like Bailey and Dae, but they fucked their own game. David is just lame, and Kevin was just about the worst gay option they could've cast.
I wasn’t disagreeing, I am just saying the cast and season would’ve been better had Nicole not been a snitch. This season has been so dumb and political from the get go. We’ve had two attempts as saving themselves because of Islam and race. And now the outrage is because you can’t make joke about someone that is on the spectrum. It isn’t even big brother this year.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the first time I’ve contemplated buying that CBS app just to see whether this is an edit job that they thought would spark interest or the houseguests are really just that dumb.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David really is a one of a kind idiot at this game.

Last nights ep he was actually enjoyable to watch for a change though. Normally hes just boring. Absolutely no idea why he thought trying to act like he didn't save himself was some sort of long game strategy.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ian has done almost nothing this season... but him going home, will only hurt Nicole and anyone not in the big 6...

If Nicole was smart, she would end that alliance...

She has no chance of winning without Ian... and Ian has no chance of winning if he survives this unless he actually does something...

But if Nicole votes to keep ian, then there is potential for a 4-4 tie this week.... and let Dani show her true colours...

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ian has done almost nothing this season... but him going home, will only hurt Nicole and anyone not in the big 6...

If Nicole was smart, she would end that alliance...

She has no chance of winning without Ian... and Ian has no chance of winning if he survives this unless he actually does something...

But if Nicole votes to keep ian, then there is potential for a 4-4 tie this week.... and let Dani show her true colours...
Ian didn't start winning comps his own season, until jury house was open, if I remember correctly

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, Nicole just became the dumbest player ever IMO.... i know she won a season, but she won as a veteran playing with rookies.... and they kept her because of the veteran BS...

But, she basically ruined her game... She was using Ian as a shield, now she has no shield, and showed her alliance, that she is not really there to protect it....

what she should have done, is simple.. just talk to Dani, tell her that she was going to vote to keep ian And force Dani to make the move...

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, Nicole just became the dumbest player ever IMO.... i know she won a season, but she won as a veteran playing with rookies.... and they kept her because of the veteran BS...

But, she basically ruined her game... She was using Ian as a shield, now she has no shield, and showed her alliance, that she is not really there to protect it....

what she should have done, is simple.. just talk to Dani, tell her that she was going to vote to keep ian And force Dani to make the move...
She did tell Dani that though and she talked her out of it. And Nicole has a huge shield still up with Da and Tyler and Memphis are going to end up taking shots at each other over Dani.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She did tell Dani that though and she talked her out of it. And Nicole has a huge shield still up with Da and Tyler and Memphis are going to end up taking shots at each other over Dani.
Maybe she did. But it sounded more like a let me see if it is ok with the alliance first. If she just said to Dani, we can have the numbers 7-4 in the house if We flip it would have been more enticing. Especially since they know they are on the bottom of this alliance.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe she did. But it sounded more like a let me see if it is ok with the alliance first. If she just said to Dani, we can have the numbers 7-4 in the house if We flip it would have been more enticing. Especially since they know they are on the bottom of this alliance.
It may be edited as hell I don’t know. But she told Dani what she wanted then also told Cody and Memphis and Memphis said if that’s what you do will be on jury next week. I don’t know, you make great points and that is why this season sucks balls.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Nicole fucked up just by being a headcase about the whole thing. If Dani wasn't going to be down, she needed to collect herself.

Instead she went over the top with Memphis and Cody. Now she has sketched them out and really ruined her game.

Ian was a nice shield and a friend, but if she got over it and realized its a game. She woulda been just fine with him gone.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nicole fought for Ian to rigorously. She put a big(ger) target on her back by fighting that hard.

I suspect that she didn’t put it in Dani’s hands because Dani strong armed her. I suspect Dani basically told her to vote with the alliance or it is war. Dani would not have done this to protect Tyler, but to prevent her (Dani) from getting MORE blood on her hands this week. Having to put a third of the house on the block is a fucking brutal HoH. I doubt Dani will be able to survive it.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Nicole fucked up just by being a headcase about the whole thing. If Dani wasn't going to be down, she needed to collect herself.

Instead she went over the top with Memphis and Cody. Now she has sketched them out and really ruined her game.

Ian was a nice shield and a friend, but if she got over it and realized its a game. She woulda been just fine with him gone.
I agree. There was no way Cody enzo, Memphis and Christmas would ever not protect their boy!!! Why even try?? Did she really think they would choose her over the alliance. And also Memphis and Cody also showed her that she is not on the top of the alliance.

she should have had a meeting between her Dani and Ian. And make it clear what the scenario was. I mean, if they voted off Tyler the 6 would be dead anyway. Nicole was all show and no action. And she ruined her game by losing Ian. And ruined it worse to show her alliance she cared more about herself than the group

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. There was no way Cody enzo, Memphis and Christmas would ever not protect their boy!!! Why even try?? Did she really think they would choose her over the alliance. And also Memphis and Cody also showed her that she is not on the top of the alliance.

she should have had a meeting between her Dani and Ian. And make it clear what the scenario was. I mean, if they voted off Tyler the 6 would be dead anyway. Nicole was all show and no action. And she ruined her game by losing Ian. And ruined it worse to show her alliance she cared more about herself than the group

Yeah she definitely misjudged the alliance. Don't get me wrong she definitely was in a good spot herself(for a while I think she was in one of the better spots). But it shoulda became clear that Memphis and Christmas were extremely loyal to the 6 and that Xmas was never voting Tyler(her well known #2)

And on the flip side shes gotta know at this point that even though its a "six", Enzo if fully infiltrated in that alliance. His first season was straight bro code lol. You don't think hes trying to roll deep with Cody and Tyler??